Vatos Locos

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ricky_Slade

Vatos Locos

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Vatos Locos

History
Back in 2011 a bunch of mexicans were deported back to mexico but some how snuck their way back across the amrican boarders
once they got back to Los Santos they begain to look for mexican americans to join them and opened up shop in their barrio near
the Ls airport there was one vato that stuck out more than the rest he went by the name of Ricky Slade, ricky was a tuff buff and ruthless
leader of the mexican street gang called the Vatos Locos ricky didnt waste any time and started to collect street taxes from local stores and
pimping women around los santos once Ricky had enough cash to open a club of his own he did so
it was a well know spot in town there he sold drugs women and even
stolen weapons to help pay for the club and other things the vatos needed One day ricky was out collecting cash from a local drug dealer
who sold crack in Rickys barrio, Ricky would do this atleast three times a month and the dealer knew if he didnt pay he would get beat up or
even worst murderd but when Ricky showed up with his ese's the dealer was no where in sight so ricky told his homies to stay on the block and
keep their eyes pealed for this dealer and if they saw him to get rid of him on the spot, later that after noon ricky got a call from the dealer
the dealer told ricky that he would have the money by tommorow....this pissed Ricky off so he got his homies to go kill this rat basterd
after a few calls rickys homies found the dealer at unity they aproched the man with no warring and shot him up on the spot then emptyed his pockets
finding 2grand and a baggy of dope

After the homies collected the cash and drugs they headed back to the club to brag about the murder to other vato loco members
when the gangsters got there they saw Ricky talking to a couple of hot bitches in the vip booth looked like he was trying to get these bitches to become
strippers for the club ricky was a full blown pimp slanging pussy on the side he had plenty of women around him at all times but to the members
these sluts looked like trouble so one of the members took ricky aside and explained how he thought these bitches were no good hood rats
but ricky told the member to mind his own biz then walked back to the girls in the vip booth and said to them ''aye puntos you want work or not!?'' the ladys looked at ricky
and said ''si papi we will work for you, when can we start?'' ricky cracked a smile and told the bitches to follow him out to his lowrider parked outside
the ladys did so ricky took the ladys to a corner in the barrio and kicked them out of the lowrider while saying
''work starts now puntos get the fuck on the block i want $900 bucks from both of you by the time i come back!''

later that night ricky got a call..**ring ring** ricky picked up his cell phone and spoke '' whos this and what do you want!''
on the other end of the phone ricky heard a lady yelling and crying about how that one of her customers ripped her off and didnt pay
ricky wasnt into this bullshit and said '' bitch you better not be lieing dont fuck with my money im on my way!''
ricky called up a few home boys from the club and told them to meet him outside the Ganton gym area , by the time ricky got there
there was six homies waiting outside the gym in a black van ricky parked his own lowrider and hopped into the van then called back the bitch who got
ripped off and found out what this customer looked like and the modle and licence plate of the car after the bitch told him the info he set off looking
for this guy

an hour later they found his car parked outside the pizza shop the vatos piled out of the car with shotties and bats with due rags round their faces
and black gloves on ran inside found the man and beat him up ricky then took a bat to the mans head while the man was laying on the pizza shop floor
ricky yelled at the man '' aye mother fucker wheres my cash at homie!'' the man slowly looked up soaked in blood and said '' fuck you and the vatos locos i aint paying shit''
ricky looked at his home boys and told them to pick him up and throw him in the van so the members do after that they drove the man to a Atm machine and told him to withdraw
all his money and hand it over so the bloody beat up man did so but ricky didt feel like it was enough and pulled out his deagle and smoked the man in the head with one shot
while saying ''Vatos locos homie, dont fuck with my money or my bitches lights out!'' after the murder they hopped back into the van and headed back to the club to party and plot
and sceam up more ways to make money and gain street cread around Los Santos!
the Vatos Locos arent to be messed with and if you fuck with their money or women you most likey will pay with your life!

Why i should run a faction:
I know i could bring a awesome new light to a mexican themed faction as well as keep my members intrested and happy if given the chance
i would bloom like a beautiful flower and respect all of the servers players and rpers while keeping a strong member base active.

Members:
Name/Forum Name/Rank
Ricky_Slade/Ricky_Slade/7
Andrea_Slade/?/6
Vito_Costa/?/1
Mason_Williams/?/3
Brian_Nilex/Brian_Nilex/2
Antonio_Beretti/?/0
John_Street/?/0

Desired Skins:

Male Skins:
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_114.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_115.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_116.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_174.png
Female Skins:http:
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/7/75/Skin_69.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_237.png
Last edited by Ricky_Slade on May 21st, 2012, 6:34 am, edited 17 times in total.
Alexander_Ramir

Re: Vatos Locos

Post by Alexander_Ramir »

Useless "support" comment goes here. I should read the rules before posting, but I'm too dumb.

PS:Any support post will be deleted.
Ricky_Slade

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Alexander_Ramir wrote:you guys are active also ricky is a good guy yall got my support, ricky deserves to lead a gang.
Thanks.
Ricky_Slade

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Me and the Amigos chilling at our barrio

[attachment=1]sa-mp-266.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]sa-mp-265.png[/attachment]
Attachments
sa-mp-265.png
sa-mp-265.png (165.4 KiB) Viewed 5897 times
sa-mp-266.png
sa-mp-266.png (285.65 KiB) Viewed 5897 times
Ricky_Slade

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Running & skydiving event

[attachment=2]sa-mp-206.png[/attachment]

[attachment=1]sa-mp-207.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]sa-mp-208.png[/attachment]
Attachments
sa-mp-208.png
sa-mp-208.png (535.24 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
sa-mp-207.png
sa-mp-207.png (522.85 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
sa-mp-206.png
sa-mp-206.png (571.36 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
Ricky_Slade

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Plane Surfing event winner was Ron Kade

[attachment=1]sa-mp-214.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]sa-mp-215.png[/attachment]
Attachments
sa-mp-215.png
sa-mp-215.png (533.7 KiB) Viewed 5851 times
sa-mp-214.png
sa-mp-214.png (422.21 KiB) Viewed 5851 times
Zev

Post by Zev »

It looks like you guys have been holding some events. In my opinion, anyone could hold an event like surfing an airplane or sky diving.

I'd recommend you to try events that lead to an IC story. Holding RP events that represent your theme will help you more.
Ricky_Slade

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Everydays a Vatos party when your a Loco

[attachment=1]sa-mp-266.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]sa-mp-271.png[/attachment]
Attachments
sa-mp-271.png
sa-mp-271.png (371.79 KiB) Viewed 5820 times
sa-mp-266.png
sa-mp-266.png (278.46 KiB) Viewed 5820 times
Koko Comb
Game Name(s): Konami_Comb

Post by Koko Comb »

Last edited by Koko Comb on May 15th, 2012, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Konami Comb
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Just posting to say I'm dumb as fuck.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Adrian wrote:Like I said before some retard deleted my post, I like this 8-)
u sexy <3
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Ricky_Slade

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Party @ Ten Green Bottles

[attachment=1]sa-mp-241.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]sa-mp-242.png[/attachment]
Attachments
sa-mp-242.png
sa-mp-242.png (624.89 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
sa-mp-241.png
sa-mp-241.png (693.02 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Post by daxter 789 »

I like the story,the members are active.Support.
James_Jackson
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

That what was I talking about, to the top dude, supporting this.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

8-)