Grove Street Families

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

80s_Baby
kinda dump

Grove Street Families

Post by 80s_Baby »

In-Character

*CJ arrives back in Los Santos*

Damn, where the hell are all my homies? Who the hell are all these new gangs? What the fuck happened to my city!?
As I walk down the floodway, I noticed the old bridge that lead me to Unity Station, damn.. The memories. I climb up that wall, I see abandoned streets. I make my way over to the train station to see if any any of my homies are still hangin' 'round there at G-Unity. I look over in the gutter, and there I find my old homie Carlos kickin' it in the gutter in shitty old ragged clothes. I walk over to him, he rubs his eyes in disbelief, jumps up and as a true homie would, he carried on true brotherhood and gave me a gangster shake.

Carlos: Shit CJ, Shit!! Your back homie, it's about time homie, I been waitin' for somebody to help the homies out.

CJ: A'yo homie, what the fuck happened 'round here? Where the fuck is everyone?

Carlos: Man, in the time you've been gone, shit became a whole lot different, new gangs came in, they started warring us, homies died man. Many more homies left town jus' like you, to escape death nigga, but nah, I stayed.. I still been doing some shit to keep the family movin', 'chu know? We don't rep the green right now, but shit homie, I am glad 'chu back in town, you reminded me of the old times the moment I saw you.

CJ: Aight homie, lets get 'chu cleaned up, I don't know what I can do 'round 'ere, but I sure as hell aint sittin' around watchin' my homies fall..

As Carlos and I walk towards Grove St, we start thinkin' of new ways to improve the family, we want to make it real, we want to make that St. feared by most, and respected by all.

WEEKS LATER

Now we've found a few new homies, we've started reppin' Grove St Families once again, we are now ready to show San Andreas that we aint bitches, and we will be back to take over, one day at a time..

OOC

I have had experience being a leader before, I must admit, I did some things wrong, but I had good intentions. Now, I know I can succeed, because I know exactly my aim for what I want to do with Grove St. One of my aims is to lift the roleplay within the server, with business and gang affiliation roleplay. That consists of running gun and drug running businesses, selling weapons, hustling for cash, and even beating people down who mess with the family. If all that could be invovled with my family, then I would be satisfied, but at the same time, I want a lot of roleplay involved with it. With the gang affiliation side of it, I want the family to stick together, remain active, and mostly have fun roleplaying. With the family, and loyal members, I am hoping that we could think of new ways to gain members and also new ways of roleplaying against another family without turning it into an instant war. We will be aiming at building a big, strong family, who is highly respected around Los Santos. At this moment in time, I have three members, but we are currently looking into more useful recruitment, nothing that will make us look bad.

Members

Leader Rank 7: Carl_Johnson / 80s_Baby
Rank 6: Carlo_Buonil/Jack_Morris
Rank 4: Davy_Mousse/ Davy_Mousse
Rank 3: Chris_Vega/ N/A
Rank 3: Jeremy_Oaks/hannibal_akira
Rank 1: Ras_Gvardia/ N/A
Rank 1: Matt_Runner / N/A
Rank 1: Liam_Triton/Fadi_khalaf

(Still recruiting, if interested, contact me in game or PM me.)

RANKS:

Rank 1: Outsider
Rank 2: Recruit
Rank 3: Soldier
Rank 4: Officer
Rank 5: Lieutenant
Rank 6: Lieutenant
Rank 7: Boss

SKINS:

(Sorry about photo sizing)
Last edited by 80s_Baby on May 28th, 2012, 5:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
vic mackey

Re: Grove Street Families

Post by vic mackey »

hell yea
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Post by daxter 789 »

I like it .Support :smug:
James_Jackson
Joe_Goldman

Post by Joe_Goldman »

Nice must give them chance
Dewain

Post by Dewain »

Aren't that banner stolen from other forums?
I've seen it somewhere.
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

I actually typed in 'grove st. Families' on google images. So eh.. Not stolen..
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

Holy boly sheeeeeeeeeeet, grovy is hereeeeeee :staredog:
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

They've got a nice leader and good members. How ever will this turn out like all the other grove st's? Being disbanned after a week for not being online at all?
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

cme
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

It wont, I have lead Grove before, but that was a fair while ago, now I am trying to give new opportunities for SZR with more roleplay.