The Cool Kids

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Andrew G

The Cool Kids

Post by Andrew G »

July 16, 1987

Guilty! Was the last word I heard before going to prison. By all accounts, I should have got away with a warning or community service but prison? How is a 21 year old white guy who lives in Vine woods supposed to survive?

It all began on a bright summer’s day. I was lying in bed when I heard a loud noise coming from downstairs, my mind told me to stay upstairs and call the cops but my heart and pride told me to investigate. What I saw shocked me into silence, two men in masks, with the door hanging off its hinges the daylight breaking through, one holding a Ak47, the other a Combat shotgun, both very deadly in their own right. I didn't know what else to do but hide, I've only ever saw those weapons on TV, never in real life. I quickly regained my thoughts and remembered that my father keeps a Dessert Eagle pistol inside his gun locker. I tip toed to the locker and grabbed the gun and some ammunition.

While keeping quiet, I watched the men look through some of my father’s important papers, I'm surprised they haven't looked around the house to see if anyone was home, I'm assuming they don't really care, I just hope they find whatever they are looking for and leave. While on my stomach watching, something breaks the silence, a phone starts ringing, to my own horror it's the phone I have inside my pocket. The two men twist around and look straight into my eyes, and at that instant I knew I was a dead man. I quickly got up and ran to the other end of the house and stayed very quiet. Gun in hand I aimed at the hallway waiting for them to show themselves, hands getting sweaty, all of a sudden one of the intruders turns the corner into my sights, I hesitated, the man saw me then the gun, he started raising his weapon but it never got fully extended, I fired twice, both hitting his chest. Down the man went, hitting the floor loud, blood gushing out of the bullet holes. I caught a shadow behind the dead body but the other never turned the corner. Hearing footsteps descend I knew that the man ran away, I felt my shoulders and muscles relax, sighing in relief, shaking in fear, I called the police.

The Police arrived and took me to their station, asking me all sorts of questions. I called my father who happened to be my lawyer who was out of town, never getting ahold of him. Events led to another and a month later I was in court, hearing the words Guilty of first degree murder.

December 24, 2012

I have many regrets in my life. Christmas always makes me think of my life. I am now 46 years old, almost finished my 25 year prison stay, only a couple more weeks left but I’m more nervous leaving, I’ve lived my life here at the Los Santos General Prison, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself on the outside.

I recall the first couple of months I was here, what a hectic time, I think back and I wonder how I survived.

September 15, 1987

Standing in a lineup of hard looking men, mostly black and Spanish, everyone with tattoos and gang affiliations. I’m your standard 5’11 white male, Brown hair with hazel eyes. Everywhere I look there is someone yelling out fresh meat, new blood, and many more.

I knew from the very start I would not survive if I was alone and defenseless, so for the first couple weeks I observed and learned as much as I could.

My first month here and I have already seen two men stabbed to death by the Mexican cartel. As far as I could tell, they run this prison, everything goes through them. I thought for a while and got in contact with my father.

Some things you need to know about my father are that he’s one of many lawyers for one of the biggest mafia families in San Fierro. I asked him if can he pay off one of the prison guards and smuggle a steady stream of cocaine inside the prison, knowing he knew the sort of people I was asking to be in business with he set up the connections and a couple weeks later, I had 5 pounds of cocaine for sale. The first person I went to see was a man called Jose Estrella, who was highly connected inside the Mexican Cartel. My father’s employers contacted him to have a chat with me, nothing more, nothing less, but that was all I needed. We talked in the yard the next week or so. We discussed that I needed protection and a willingness to sell my product, In exchange they get a certain percentage of the business earnings.

January 02, 1988

Business is good. Making money inside these four walls, everyone around here has started calling me the cool kid. I asked someone one day why they called me that, and he replied that the product I sell has cool silvery rush and so the name stuck, I was around 22 at the time, so I understood the nick name.
Business was booming so I had to find some extra hands to distribute, advertise, protect and market my product. We may not be the biggest but we have quality and good work ethics, we don’t step on other peoples feet.
We were known as The Cool Kids, it may be a silly name but it was an identity in an unidentified world.

January 14, 2013

Sitting in my new house in Los Santos, thinking about the operation I have set up inside prison, I left it for my good friend who is very dependable and responsible, who has been working for me for many years. It’s in good hands. It’s now time to setup outside of prison, in Los Santos.

ID - 295 Image ID - 291 ImageID - 289 Image ID - 119 Image ID - 233 Image ID - 191 Image

Rank 7 – Chairman
Rank 6 – Partner
Rank 5- Director
Rank 4 – Manager
Rank 3 – Treasurer
Rank 2 – Foreman
Rank 1 – Employee
Rank 0 – Trainee

Founder: Seymour Goodheart / Andrew G
Rank 5 - Michael Mocanu / mike_mocanu
Rank 4 - Emilia Scaletta
Rank 3 - Jack Stone
Rank 3 - Jessica Jenni

I wanted to create a family for a long time now, I’ve been in two accepted families and I know what’s expected. It’s all about having fun and making the server a fun and exciting place to play. This server is great, I have so much fun memories I just want to help keep this server afloat.
Last edited by Andrew G on January 25th, 2013, 11:01 am, edited 28 times in total.
The Captain

Re: The Cool Kids

Post by The Captain »

Mocanu? I think Mocanu and some of his friends aint playing here, cause they are holding a slot on another server?
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Andrew G

Post by Andrew G »

We played for a little bit on Horizon but decided to stay loyal to SZR.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Andrew G wrote:We played for a little bit on Horizon but decided to stay loyal to SZR.
Oh good, go ahead then. Nice to see that good playas coming back home.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!