Will_Ventrilo
Game Name(s): Will_Ventrilo

Re: Gateway INC

Post by Will_Ventrilo »

In approve of this message
Alexander_C

Post by Alexander_C »

Just had a very good Role Playing moment with Sammy, great guy, great personality and great gang application.

SUPPORT
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Post by SamSawmill »

I may be not so active this week, ill pop in in the evening, cause I need to get my schoolstuff together and I broke my PC's mouse and its kinda poop playing w/o it.

"Thear is no spoone" - Teh Matricks
kthnxbai
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

With the huge success of yesterdays event, The members of Gateway Inc insisted on hosting another one as soon as they could, but with the key idea in mind to have it available to more people thus gateway hosted it in the prime of the day making it accessible to more people and people who might have mist it the other day. It consisted of very similar factors, Box's with large amounts of money hid all across town as well as in the surrounding towns Such as blue berry, with the news continuously updating the people with hints to where they were hid. We had so many people participating that it almost turned violent and so we had gotten a little protection from a member of the local pup which was ll Duce who graciously donated his time to help keep the members of gateway Safe. Todays total amount of money distributed trough out this event was an estimated sum of about 300,000$ but gateway Inc was once again more then happy to give it out, and plans on giving even more out in the next up coming days.
Jesus_Aguilera

Post by Jesus_Aguilera »

Why every time you make an event I'll post it here?
I think what you want is to be given his faction and the admin realize you made an event that is so stupid .... :cripes:
Dameon

Post by Dameon »

support! Great group of guys that can actually ~roleplay~
Last edited by Dameon on November 23rd, 2010, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am adrian recchio old account
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Jesus_Aguilera wrote:Why every time you make an event I'll post it here?
I think what you want is to be given his faction and the admin realize you made an event that is so stupid .... :cripes:
i'm trying to peace together what your trying to say and....i wasn't able to.... so il just pretend that you said you love me so ill just say i love you back :)
Lewis Bell

Post by Lewis Bell »

he was ~trying~ to say you post every event you made in here, and other shit and that is stupid

fuk u jesus

translate:
Why do you post in here everytime you hosted an event?
You just want to be given a family slot and making admins realize you hosted an event, thats just stupid

once again fuk u jesus
atleast he makes events instead of you just sittin out there doing nothing with your gang
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Lewis Bell wrote:he was ~trying~ to say you post every event you made in here, and other shit and that is stupid

fuk u jesus

translate:
Why do you post in here everytime you hosted an event?
You just want to be given a family slot and making admins realize you hosted an event, thats just stupid

once again fuk u jesus
atleast he makes events instead of you just sittin out there doing nothing with your gang
well then, i think i can agree with lewis at least i'm trying to prove juke that i'm worthy of the slot both IG and forums, and not going around bashing other people's apps.
Jesus_Aguilera

Post by Jesus_Aguilera »

I respect that....lewis is a complete idiot so nobody cares what he says
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Post by SamSawmill »

Jesus_Aguilera wrote:I respect that....lewis is a complete idiot so nobody cares what he says
:smugdog: Feels good man.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Jesus_Aguilera wrote:I respect that.
good to hear ;)
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Gateway is happy to announce that it has gained 2 new members, to their firm in hopes of increasing there businesses capability, they are without a doubt that this will benefit them.

welcome Ringo Starr and Tony Morello
Mariano Agate
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Mariano Agate »

I've seen you guys around, I'm pretty sure you guys are not inactive and have been waiting for a while. In my opinion, you guys have been focusing in giving the players something like money for winning something and all that.

Do you have like an underground business? Like dealing guns, drugs, or anything illegal you guys do? It's pretty cool that you guys support the server with a few events, but why do you need a slot if doing events is what you go do the most?
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

its all in the story, the hole financial part is a small cover up to set the publics eye away on the illegal stuff which takes up the majority of are buisness, and events mainly to grab the publics attention that we are alive and kicking as-well as it contributing to peoples entertainment and the server.
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

Oh I see, I just read everything. Well I was wondering because I don't see you guys around selling things and making deals with other families.

From experience, I'll tell you that admins would rather see you creating some kind of conflict over drugs or arms or any type of criminal violence than hosting events with special prizes.

Juke doesn't take sides, so bring the action and he's good with you. By criminal violence I mean in-game violence nothing OOC problems. That's my tip if you want to catch attention around.

PS:Not suggestion DM at all, I'm suggestion just adding tension around in a RP way.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

there you are talking out of your ass again
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

mhm i can see where your coming from, but we have been doing some of this, not as much as we could, but we have mainly been dealing with other civilians trading mats and selling guns here and their but we could easily increase that.
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

that was the dumbest thing i ever heard, agate. and sammy hang in there
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Khamal Tafari wrote:and sammy hang in there
thanks Sean :)
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

Khamal Tafari wrote:that was the dumbest thing i ever heard, agate. and sammy hang in there
Are you sure it's stupid? For a reason your gang and the the retirement group got accepted before Gateway inc.
36th went into war not so long ago after given the slot, as there was tension there already between them and MagC. It's better to have a family active going for points and fighting for turfs or enemies until they come into agreement. As leaders, they should know when to end a conflict, but conflicts are part of the server.

Family---Ends in a battle---Members are active and don't get bored---- needs materials---Buys materials from poopsocker--Battles keeps going---News reporter takes pictures and make reports about the what's going on--Point comes up---Conflicts passes to the point---Family ends in a peace agreement

Pretty much the server gets involved in a way.

Poopsockers selling the mats---Buys cars---Houses---Rich fuckers

Gateway pretty much is focusing in hosting events hoping admins will give them a chance because they're hosting events so nicely.

The bikers pretty much ended in a war with us, as I didn't want to pay to create tension. They're pretty good and keep everything IC, making us use our materials so I had to buy from a poopsocker. They're keeping everything good I enjoy this, it's a good foit.
Foits are good, but so people just make them gay.
Think about what I'm suggesting here.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

stenchman wrote:there you are talking out of your ass again
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

Support your opinion with facts, don't just just post worthless unsupported opinions. I'm posting here to give my opinion and my give ideas to Gateaway Inc. Forums are full of 'wanna be trolls'

PS:Last comment I reply to you, let's not convert their gang application into a childish argument section.

With this said GOOD LUCK! Sorry for posting a lot here fellas, I just think you guys worth being around the server as an official family.

VVVV Worthless space of comment in a gang's application VVVV
Last edited by Mariano Agate on November 27th, 2010, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

there mariano agate is, havin a bubble' out of his ASS - sir winston churchhill

if only mariano agates ASS weren't all over the blueprints......... - albert einstein

i will remove mariano agates ASS from iraq post election - barack obama
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Last edited by jimmy_jakens on November 28th, 2010, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.