Gateway INC

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Gateway INC

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Gang History:

Gateway first created in the mid 1920's has been a small but strong corporation of financing. Ever since the great depression in 1929 also known as black Thursday, Gateway thrived as people were seeking financial help more then ever, for 10 years gateway was at its peek with its profits accumulating to be worth a total of 1% GDP which had never seemed possible from a small corporation. Gateway was unstoppable. It crushed all its competitors who had no chance in even coming close to competing with Gateway, until the fateful day of 1939 when world war 2 commenced. People started getting jobs, they became less concerned of their finances and thus the Great Depression was declared over as of 1941 when the unemployment rate went under 10%. Gateway was out of the picture with cash flowing in the economy like never before no one needed them anymore, which led to gateway going underground in 1949. for 50 long years gateway was only known by criminals as one of the best ways of getting what you needed guns, drugs, materials you name it and they had it. it was only as of 2008 when Gateway had found the perfect opportunity to resurface to the public eye, it was The 2008 Recession. Thus gateway spent the next 2 years preparing to install them selfs in Los Santos which seemed to be one of the highest contributing city's to GDP with millions of dollars flowing like paper in the wind, and who had also stated record hight criminal activity, which made it perfect to resurface gateway and remain in the underground at the same time and from that point on gateway was now known as Gateway inc.

Why? OOC

I have been an active member of this server for well over a year, i have been through allot of things in Szr which include many Gangs as well as being a member of PD in which i have accumulated allot of experience, but the one thing that i have not had the chance to do is lead a faction. I believe that i am well liked among are community, and that i will have little or no trouble in leading a family. i hope you will support me in my attempt to create this faction.

Members

In game name/forum name

Rank 7: Ceo: Sammy_Snigs / Jimmy_Jakens
Rank 6: Executive: Martin_Anvillguy/ Martin Anvilguy & Antonio_lopezio/thegame13
Rank 5: Co-Executive: Will_Ventrilo/Will Ventrilo ((idk is alt acc yet))
Rank 4: Manager: Gizmo_Reiner/shakcc
Rank 3: General Advisor: None at the moment
Rank 2: Secretary: Ilona_Snigs/ Ilona_Snigs
Rank 1: Security: None at the moment
Rank 0: Samantha_Sandworm/ Sam windmill

Note: i have yet to get everyones form name please excuse this they will be edited in.

Desired Skins

Potential HQ

Note: If any of these skins are in use somewhere else addressing it will be appreciated
as well as if there are any infractions that you see, addressing them will be appreciated as well

------------------------------------------------------------Edit: The following was added November/04/2010------------------------------------------------------------

This just in, Gateway Inc grows more and more popular among the people of Los Santos as an article is printed in the local paper, the history of gateway has been fascinating people increasing business in the company, Gateway's owners and employee's are hoping the city will soon accept there business proposal in attempt to make the city's wealth grow.

Also for those of you who did not get a chance to get your hands on this article here it is:

As well as some of are first financial investors attempting to help us reach are goals, making Gateway's stock price grows a full 23% at the end of the day.

Please support us in are attempt to make this city better

------------------------------------------------------------Edit: The following was added November/07/2010------------------------------------------------------------

Today November 7 2010 Gateway inc felt that they owed something to the public of Los Santos that are helping them and giving them so much support to make this business a reality and so The members of gateway INC organized a give away of 2 vehicle and one small cash give out.

Our first car give away was to a man named Grant The Great he was one of the "out of town locals" who had had just moved into the city and had little money, he barely had enough to take public transit,and was struggling with finding a well paying job , Gateway deemed him most in need of a vehicle and was more then happy to give it to him.

Next was a man who came out of the blue, who was telling us about his life in poverty and how he was struggling with his family of 5 kids, and how his wife past away at the age of 23 a year ago, and for the past 6 years he has barely been able to keep food on the table for all his kids, this man's name was Frank Mawrack, he really needed the help and support and so Gateway was more then happy to give a sum of money that will not be said for this mans protection.

Last but not least Gateway INC said that everyone deserves a little something and so their members organised a small contest that everyone and anyone could participate in.

the lucky winner was a man named Joe_Johnson

And so with this large amount of charity giving out to the people Gateway is proud to say they did something good. Please Support us in making are business a reality

------------------------------------------------------------Edit: The following was added November/11/2010------------------------------------------------------------

This just in gateway invests a little under half a million dollars to improve their costumer satisfaction in the delivery section of their business, they have purchased a DFT-30 which will now improve their delivery by an estimated 300% which once again raised their stock price buy 9%, which has proven to be a worthy investment.

Gateway is still looking for more support in making our company a reality!

------------------------------------------------------------Edit: The following was added November/11/2010------------------------------------------------------------

With news that this fair city may be changing its location of inhabitance gate way has already been working on a plan B and has already found a potential locations were they will be able to continue their work with no change what so ever, besides the location of course in which may potentially increase business with access to near by
port for Internationale sales and shipping.

Last edited by jimmy_jakens on December 12th, 2010, 2:47 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Re: Gateway INC

Post by Khamal Tafari »

support
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Damn, looks pretty good to me. I'll support this.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Vin

Post by Vin »

kojiro xd men!
support, and good luck!
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

support!!!!!!!!!
Shakcc

Post by Shakcc »

Nice app Support
Amir_G

Post by Amir_G »

suporurt
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

Support
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

Sounds like something new, would like to see them around.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Why people bother supporting i do not know

However, if your whole thing is based on a company that somehow provides a percentage of the gross domestic product of the USA, perhaps you should brush up on your business lingo.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Silver_Leo wrote:Why people bother supporting i do not know

However, if your whole thing is based on a company that somehow provides a percentage of the gross domestic product of the USA, perhaps you should brush up on your business lingo.
well you never know there was a theory put out that wall-mart contributed to about 40 percent of GDP so i thought that why not add it to my story ++( i'm taking a Macro economics class, it is quite interesting gave me the idea to include it)
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Antwuan_Dixon

Post by Antwuan_Dixon »

nice theme and story.. good luck
Joey_Jacob
Game Name(s): Russian Mafia - Brigada

Post by Joey_Jacob »

I don't think it is an good idea to give a bunch of arabs a gang.
Name: Joey_Jacob - Level: 8
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

Joey_Jacob wrote:I don't think it is an good idea to give a bunch of arabs a gang.
Point me atleast one arab whos in the list!!
Andre_Dupas
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Joey_Jacob wrote:I don't think it is an good idea to give a bunch of arabs a gang.

you're a idiot

not everyones a arab
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

I just had to laugh at this
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

If you act retarded enough your an arab regardless of location
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Moe

Post by Moe »

Andre_Dupas wrote:

you're a idiot

not everyones a arab
Everyone = Image
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

well said
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Khamal Tafari
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

Image did someone say something
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

lol but lets try and not shit this thread up to much please :) thx
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Moe

Post by Moe »

ImageAllah sent me from the great land of Israel, now give me food and water and new teeth.
Dameon_Roke

Post by Dameon_Roke »

got my support, good luck
thegame13

Post by thegame13 »

App looks very good! Support
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »