Vern Blocc Squad.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Vern Blocc Squad.

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

The Vern Blocc Squad are known African American street gang located on Malvern Street. They are known to be involved with various crimes such as drug trafficking, arms trafficking, and witness tampering. The members of the Vern Blocc Squad consists of strictly only African American male members and when you're apart of them you aren't just treated as a friend they treat you as if you are their own blood brother. Once you're down with them they have your back for life.

It all started back in day when Aaron Triggs was just at the age of 13 on the block in San Fierro. Life for him was pretty good at the time came home to his mom, dad and brothers after spending time at school learning and just kicking it with his friends and kids in the hood.

Life was going just so damn good, Aaron's older brother Shockz had been hustling hard dealing weed and gave Aaron pocket money here and there, Aaron didn't know where it really came from but it didn't matter. Eventually the stuff that Shockz had gotten involved with was ruining the business of Big Joe, a well known drug dealer on the block.

One day had changed everything for the Triggs's family; Shockz was just posted at home in front yard with some of his friends when Big Joe and his clique approached Shockz and his friends."A'yo lil youngsta!" shouted Big Joe as he walked up to Shockz.

As Shockz turned his head he replied asking back at Big Joe, "the fuck yo fat ass want?"

Big Joe got angry after a young man like Shockz was hyping up to him without any doubt in doing it and Joe just stared Shockz down, as did Shockz. "So, you think you can fucking hype up to me lil boy?" asked Big Joe.

"Why would I you just a lil bitch dawg, you ain't got shit on me!" said Shock.

Big Joe looked around and then looked back at Shockz. “YO ARE YOU REALLY TRYNA FUCKIN HYPE UP TO ME LIL YOUTH, ARE YOU REALLY TRYNA' HYPE UP TO BIG MUTHA FUCKIN JOE!?" yelled Big Joe asking Shockz.

"WHO THE FUCK IS CUSSIN AT MY HOUSE!" yelled Joel "Pops" Triggs as he was walking out the door.

"AIN'T NOBODY GON' BRING THEIR FILTHY WORDS UP IN HERE!" yelled Michelle "Mama" Triggs as she followed Pops Triggs out the door.

"Oh hell na I'll catch you later homie watch bruh' you gon' get yours," whispered Big Joe to Shockz as he walked away with his crew, evading the parents darama shit.

As Shockz's friends left Pops and Mama Triggs began to ask Shockz questions about Big Joe and wanted to know what he wanted, Shockz just gave them that "I don't know" shit and they just put the incident behind them not thinking it would be a problem. After an hour since the incident Pops and Mama Triggs went out for their evening stroll. In that evening stroll they talked and as they were talking Big Joe crept up behind them and gave 1 deadly blow to each of their heads, Joel "Pops" Triggs and Michelle "Mama" Triggs were pronounced dead the next morning.

All the Triggs bros were in rage, they wanted revenge since they knew for sure it was Big Joe. Aaron and Terrell the two brothers that were only one year apart took it as something so serious they just snapped. Each of them got strapped up with a 9mm from one of their friends on the block, Andy Blunt right after the funereal. As they walked over to Big Joe's crib they saw that almost every window at Joe's house was open so they decided to make a sneaky entry through the windows from each side of the house, Aaron from the right and Terrell from left. As they quickly slipped through the open windows and walked out of the room they saw Big Joe and quickly swept through the whole house firing shots! Big Joe's crew didn't have any time or a chance to retaliate, they were finished.

Aaron and Terrell had felt right from killing the bitch who killed their parents, things had changed though they dropped out of school and started hustling as the years went by they got deeper and deeper making them even more street smart. They picked up many trades and skills off the streets and became very successful but that didn't move them out of their hood they continued the flow they had going and repped Malvern Street hard! The Triggs bros had their own clique that they chilled and hustled with and they just decided to make it official, calling themselves the Vern Blocc Squad.

Now here they are still on Malvern Street in San Fierro running the streets, VERN BLOCK SQUAD!

I think I should be a leader because I have had quite a bit experience on SZR and I have led gangs on SZR before. I feel that I've been learning off the mistakes and off others and with that I think I might be able to lead a gang.

Rank 7 - Vern Top OG
Rank 6 - Vern OG
Rank 5 - Top Goon
Rank 4 - Goon
Rank 3 - Gangsta
Rank 2 - Homie
Rank 1 - Hustla
Rank 0 - Busta

In Game Name / Forum Name / Rank
Aaron_Triggs / Aaron_Triggs / 7
Terrell_Triggs / Terrell / 6
Ericson_James / Ericson / 6
Raymond_Washington / Donyell_Mason / 5
Tookie_Williams / Adis_Kurtagic / 5
Andy_Blunt / Andy Blunt / 4
Dameon_Parker / Dameon / 4
Montell_Chilliams / Montell Chilliams / 3
Jason_Gunner / JGunner / 2
Brayn_Gunner / ? / 2
Jack_Westwood / ? / 0

Boss Custom Skin.
Skin ID: 271

Member's Skins.
Skin ID: 270

Skin ID: 269

Skin ID: 106

Last edited by Aaron_Triggs on January 21st, 2011, 7:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kazuki_Suzuki
Game Name(s): Karim Benzema

Re: Vern Blocc Squad.

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Cool story, I've rp a bit woth you guys, good luck and SUPPORT
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

8-)
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Man our HQ needs to be the Grove Pound from fireman rp with motel 16's interior. If you don't know where it is, I showed Royce.
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Skins aren't in the right format. 4 male skins, 2 female skins.
Donyell_Mason
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Donyell_Mason

Post by Donyell_Mason »

What's the point of 2 female skins
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

for females

feel free to just get 4 male skins if you don't want any females
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

get rid of fat grove and hat grove imo
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Juke wrote:for females

feel free to just get 4 male skins if you don't want any females
Wasn't sure if you mean't altogther including boss skin, if so it's that then remove 107.
Montel_Chilliams wrote:Man our HQ needs to be the Grove Pound from fireman rp with motel 16's interior. If you don't know where it is, I showed Royce.
I was Josh Lewis on Firemen RP, I know about there. Just trying to be slightly a little bit diffrent.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

That's still 5

Pick 4 male skins, please
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Juke wrote:That's still 5

Pick 4 male skins, please
Fixed.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Nice app aaron
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Diego Wade

Post by Diego Wade »

Good app aaron
And Good Members , support :lol:
Dameon

Post by Dameon »

lol