The Honduran Cartel

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kazuki_Suzuki
Game Name(s): Karim Benzema

The Honduran Cartel

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Hope you like it. I just made some changes from the French app I was going to post.

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

June, 2005

It has been years since the local police force hasn't knocked at some certain doors in the capital of Honduras. They only used to come by when it's time to collect the paycheck. This way, Karim, known as "El Patron" (The Boss), and his advisor and close friend Jesus, also known as "El Carnicero" (The Butcher), were able to take care of their organization and their trades in peace, with nobody unwanted interfering.

The organization, called “The Honduran Cartel”, was distributing all types of drugs and weapons into the streets of Tegucigalpa. Everyone knew who to call if they wanted to buy, everyone knew where to go. Every single citizen of Tegucigalpa knew what's going on in their beloved city, who was holding the power and who had the future in his hands. All the answers were "El Patron" but everyone was scared of talking about him. There even were legends, saying that one day, someone accused him of being in charge behind all the drug trades. They used to say "El Patron" has placed the fate of the humble man into the hands of "El Carnicero". Then, "El Carnicero" has 'prepared' him as food for their dogs, located at the most luxurious mansion you could have ever seen, in the heart of Tegucigalpa. That mansion used to be called "The Heaven".

January, 2011

Years went by without a change; they kept living this perfect life with nothing and nobody to worry about. But like every perfect story has an end, this had a very tragic one. And the beginning of their end began when one of the allied cartels has turned weapons against the Honduran Cartel, deciding to take over the city by themselves, without having to work for or allied with anyone. Time came for a periodic meeting that used to take place every week at "The Heaven", in order to discuss new deals or to cut off dead deals. Although the house was guarded, "El Patron" did not request more guards or more attention, knowing that the cartel is loyal and friendly. For the first time in a long while...he was wrong. Fire was opened at the Honduran Cartel and even if the hostile cartel's plans failed and all of them got eliminated, only "El Patron", "El Carnicero" and a few of their guards survived. The mansion was ruined; firearms were heard from a long distance. Everyone knew something went terribly wrong.

The chief of Police, someone who "El Patron" could never corrupt, observing the organization's weakness, decided to make a move in and detain the members of the organization, including the leaders. Years of bribing the law forces have paid off in the moment when "El Patron" was informed about the planned operation against his organization. Due to this tip, he and the surviving members had just enough time to run away, without looking back. They illegally got aboard of a cargo train, without knowing its destination.

San Fierro

The lights of a train broke the thick darkness of the night on the hills located in the outskirts of San Fierro. As the train was passing by a farm, the door of a cargo car opened and, one by one, a pack of men jumped off the train, in the grass and the bushes nearby the train track.

Without checking their wounds or dusting their clothes off, they started running for a hidden place that could have offered them cover. Out of the blue, the silence was broken by the sirens of Sheriff Cruiser that was patrolling the area. The men ran through different directions; some ran into the woods, some hid into bushes, others simply ran away, escaping. "El Patron" and "El Carnicero" had to lead the pack into a safe location in order to regroup and plan their actions ahead.

As they have advanced over hills and through forests, the skyscrapers of San Fierro appeared and so they knew the direction where they had to head to. As they passed through a farm, they stole two cars from some locals then they started driving towards the town. They needed a place to set up camp at, a place with no police activity, a place that wouldn't attract attention. Using some spare change they have found in the stolen cars, they acquired a map and then "El Patron" decided that Doherty, an are situated at the southern ends of the town, would be their destination.

As they reached an abandoned factory, they decided to make that place their new home. They had nothing else but the clothes they were wearing, a couple of Colts and the two cars they've recently stolen. As they needed money, "El Patron" sent some of his men to sell the cars they've stolen and the others to get their hands on more. After just a couple of days of selling cheap cars, fast cars, even a stolen Limousine, they have raised enough money to get their hands on what they needed as much as air, American ID cards.

One day, "El Carnicero" was taking a stolen car by downtown as he got pulled over by a cruiser. Since Jesus did not want any un-needed attention for his group, he complied and did as the officer asked him to. The officer appeared to be of middle age, grumpy and as if a black cloud was hovering above his head. After a short talk he decided to let him off with a warning, and as an opportunist he was, Jesus used the situation and started to have a conversation with the cop. With no logical explanation, the officer opened up to a complete stranger and told him that his wife left him and took everything away, and that he was passed on for promotion so many times that he just lost his determination. Jesus somehow persuaded him to accept the offer, although it was risky and illegal. 24 hours later, every member of "El Patron's” pack had become 'legal' American citizen.

These being done, "El Patron" and "El Carnicero" started notifying people they knew from the past that their battle grounds have been moved into Los Santos. Slowly, day by day, the whole organization started working in order to put their hands on the city of San Fierro, and why not, make it like it used to be in Honduras.

Why: Well I think Im capable enough of leading one, and since there are no latino gangs, one would be perfect, I would like to get one chance.

Members
Karim Benzema
Lunar
Alessandra Poppa
Pedro Pablo Escobar
Jesus Aguilera
Brent Everett
Joe Bruno
Pellu Brazzi
Chris_Billy
((I know they are not the best members but they are good))

Ranks:
7.Patron
6.Carnicero
5.Capo
4.Capitan
3.Official
2.Soldado
1.El nuevo
0.Novato

Skins:
Image- BOSS

HQ:
Last edited by Kazuki_Suzuki on February 1st, 2011, 2:02 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Re: The Honduran Cartel

Post by Hector_Mata »

Tony "la sidosa" Bonano I'm surprised he's on the app
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Was.
Mariano Agate
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Mariano Agate »

Wazza!
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Mariano Agate wrote:Wazza!
What does this mean?
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »

have you never seen scary movie
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

I did like 2 years ago.
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

Kazuki_Suzuki wrote: Members
Nasri Wilshere- ((I know he is a bad player, but I’ll make him change, if not, he will be kicked,))
TAICHI
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

I just wanted to rp a retard, I'm not in this.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Ok
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

That girl skin belongs to Ballas and also doesn't suit the theme!
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Alright, will remove it.
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:That girl skin belongs to Ballas and also doesn't suit the theme!
You must pick exactly four male skins, two female skins. You cannot have less female skins to get more male skins. Male skins must be unique to your gang, female skins do not have to be.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

So I don't need to change it do I?
Aaron_Triggs
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Kazuki_Suzuki wrote:So I don't need to change it do I?
You don't have to change it, gangs can share female skins.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

are you mr ducks
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

No sir.
Moe

Post by Moe »

hi mr duck :smug:
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

I think you Guys are wrong. For the second time, I AM NOT MR DUCKS
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Kazuki_Suzuki wrote:I think you Guys are wrong. For the second time, I AM NOT MR DUCKS
ok... now you're definitely mr ducks :cripes:
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

If that's what you guys think. I don't even know who mr ducks is. But keep on thinking what ever you want.
Moe

Post by Moe »

defiantly mr ducks
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

What ever dude.

Juke, I'm I having the opportunity? I know I'm short in members but people only try to join existing factions. So hopefully I will increase my member list when accepted.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

you don't have 5 members
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Juke wrote:you don't have 5 members
Got some more, hope that's it.