Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Dirty Rockers

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Gang Name:
Dirty Rockers

Gang Description:

Sydney:
Recession hitting every parts of the world including Sydney, Australia, in the year 2010 resulted in many individuals and citizens loosing their jobs, including the hard worker named Freddo Brazi and some of his friends. Freddo worked as an engineer, until he was fired by his boss so that the company he worked for would cut losses. His friends who were employed were not very happy with their income. Knowing all this, Freddo thought of an idea.

Flashback:
In high school, Freddo used to have a group of friends who were in his small rock band. Freddo had his band instruments set up in his dad’s garage. They used to play and practice every thursday and Friday nights, just for the fun of it. By time, they became good at what they were doing. Many enjoyed their sensational slow rock music. The friends grew up, and separated as each of them had to move from the town to either a university or college. Thus they split.

The idea
As the recession was a disaster for all unemployed men, Freddo had to keep making his money to pay the rents and bills. He got in contact with his friends and asked them about their statuses, whether they were employed or not. More than half of them said they were unemployed. Freddo invited all his friends from Sydney for a meeting at his place.
The good old friends came together, wondering what did Freddo want to say. As jokes and laughters were over, it was time for Freddo to go straight down to business. He talked about how the recession had hit them all, and how badly he needed money to cover up the costs of his living at Sydney. He reminded his friends of how good they were at rock music while they were young. Without any hesitation, he suggested an idea to move to America, the land of opportunities. He asked his friends to sincerely think about it for a week and let him know whether they’re in or not. They chilled for a bit at Freddo’s place and hit the road back to their homes.

3 days later:
Apparently the friends had a discussion of their own, and in less than a week, they had made up their mind about the decision. They were in. Freddo hearing this was very pleased, although he knew that the odds of being successful at America weren’t quite high. But anyhow, he took his chances as he had nothing to loose.
The band (Dirty Rockers) moved to San Fierro, rented a small villa at the west side of the city, with a beach view and spacious garden to place their instruments and practice at nights. They got jobs at pubs and nightclubs after a month of trying to get a place to perform. The money they earned was not much, but it was enough to pay the bills and have some for their pocket money. Dirty Rockers started to become famous in the city of San Fierro, as they’re music had made many fans. The band kept doing what they had to do to progress further.

Why?:
Leading 2 gangs and learning from my mistakes has given me a lot of experience and knowledge in running a fam. I have made bad decisions before, and I’m not perfect, but I have changed and I have the abilities to lead a family the right way. It a new theme, new gang, I don’t believe someone has made a theme like this before. I would like to give it a try.

Members:
Leader: Freddo_Brazi/Freddo_Brazzi
Rank 6: Michael_Smerguel/Stario_Molintino - Vladimir_Brazi/?
Rank 5: ?/?
Rank 4: Matt_Owen/?
Rank 3: Ron_Hill/?
Rank 2: Tom_Damon/? , Joey_Jacob/?
Rank 1: Vinny_Loi/?
Rank 0:?/?

Custom Ranks
Rank 7 = Manager
Rank 6 = Stereo Killer
Rank 5 = Bass-beater
Rank 4 = Headbanger
Rank 3 = Bong-rocker
Rank 2 = Drummer
Rank 1 = Groupie
Rank 0 = Combo-breaker

Desired skins
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/9/9c/Skin_213.png = rank 7 skin
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/f/ff/Skin_82.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/5/5e/Skin_83.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/4/4d/Skin_84.png

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/a/a6/Skin_246.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/5/57/Skin_257.png

Desired HQ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would also like to mention that family slot 9 is preferred.
Last edited by Freddo_Brazzi on May 2nd, 2011, 2:10 am, edited 11 times in total.
Tom Damon

Re: Dirty Rockers

Post by Tom Damon »

Elvis :smug: Support fuker
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Westy

Post by Westy »

Looks nice and cool members, you got my support.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

ogodno
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

Dig_Bicks wrote:ogodno
I knew it will come from you, Aaron , and few others
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron »

Will it just be another repeat? I think it will. Both gangs Freddo Brazi lead were warred by gangs over and over and eventually warred by 2 or 3 gangs at one time then disbanded basically for your first gang and the 2nd one was really you guys got warred out of existence. Freddo Brazi change and be a decent leader? I don't think so, just a week ago he was the douche that everyone knows and he got fucked up by us because of it and almost put his gang in some trouble. Also the only RP you got out of his Russian gangs was "privet." He also never ever really taught the new players he recruited all he did was tell them to get level 3 and run mats and teached them how to say privet, he never taught them about the server rules because his members were always constantly breaking them.

Yeah your theme might be original but you haven't given us an idea of what your gang will do. Yes you're a rockband but are you only just gonna sit around in front your garage all day?

P.S Privet.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

no
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

@ Aaron
Not denying your words. But this will be different. And our only rp was'nt privet.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

The gang forum guy has denied you stop trying.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

i'm not even the gang guy i just like adding my two cents
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »

You've been cool with me lately but i'm not supporting..
Mainly for what aaron said, I doubt you are a better leader now you'll just end in the same way your other families died.
Tom Damon wrote:Elvis :smug: Support fuker
Westy wrote:Looks nice and cool members, you got my support.
Forum rules wrote:Please don't post "support" or "do not support" in gang apps without giving examples of their contributions or constructive criticism, respectively.
Probably doesn't matter anyway but people do seem to forget this ^
Westy

Post by Westy »

Well Freddo has been doing well as a Rank 4 in West Coast Families and looking after the gang well when the R6's and leaders were away, so i think he's more than capable to run a gang correctly this time.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Nick_Valentino

Post by Nick_Valentino »

It's very very nice

Good luck freddo!!! :horse:

:arghy: :arghy: :arghy:
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Imo, a future gang leader should work his ass off to get LT position in a decent gang which barely exist these days.

I'm gonna say no according to what I know and believe about Fred.
Thing is bud, as for first you need to get rid of your 'tough' looking sometimes, I've noticed this on many new leaders, so they just fall in wars without any god damn reason.

You got to control your nerves, specially when you're in a big position.
You got to make your recruits understand what the gang is all about.
Mass recruiting will fuck you up, as the last time you've done it.
In addition to: What really makes you think that you'd be a good leader?
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

There's no more mass recruiting. Try to learn about us in-game you will notice the big difference.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

@ Jin
Westy wrote:Well Freddo has been doing well as a Rank 4 in West Coast Families and looking after the gang well when the R6's and leaders were away, so i think he's more than capable to run a gang correctly this time.
Dr_Ferron1

Post by Dr_Ferron1 »

support, good members, good luck :)
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

you are literally one of the worst leaders i think szr has ever seen. what the fuck makes you any less retarded now as compared to 3 months ago?
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Bankwell keep the page clean please. If you don't support just type that it in that you don't.
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:Bankwell keep the page clean please. If you don't support just type that it in that you don't.
That says it all.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

yes bankwell please do not ask freddo a legitimate question because he does not want to respond to negative things... please keep it clean and only post good things :)

what a fucking idiot
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Post by Terrence »

I lol'd
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Westy wrote:Well Freddo has been doing well as a Rank 4 in West Coast Families and looking after the gang well when the R6's and leaders were away, so i think he's more than capable to run a gang correctly this time.

Freddo already killed about 500 person at station,and saying'' i am playing my bad''then he return to kill everyone sees him/her at station.

Instead of saying hes doing well ,you shall say he is doing shit,also i do not support this .
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:

Freddo already killed about 500 person at station,and saying'' i am playing my bad''then he return to kill everyone sees him/her at station.

Instead of saying hes doing well ,you shall say he is doing shit,also i do not support this .
Ugh Nun something's wrong with the server and everyone is just considering the server the way i did, i got killed so..
I dont see why you have to post about this.
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »

How do you know he is a good leader? You're a worthless leader yourself so I doubt you know who is a good or bad leader.
Sorry but I couldn't say this in a nicer way.