Crenshaw Avenue C-Locs

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Westy

Crenshaw Avenue C-Locs

Post by Westy »

Description: This gang is set up in East Los Santos in the Jefferson area, the gang represents the colour blue and grey, well mainly blue and is not commonly or well known yet, the gang is only African American people mainly gang bangers or from little ghettos. The gang is a Crip Affiliated gang what started by a group of friends involved in drug trades, drive-bys and all of that other bullshit which came together as Crenshaw Avenue C-Locs

Story: I was 4 Years old I lived on Crenshaw Avenue – Jefferson , it wasn’t a very pleasant place to live, with all the local gangs and street thugs, there was people getting murdered on every street at every corner , I had 2 brothers and no sisters I was the youngest of my brothers, my oldest brother Tyler Westwood he was 13 and he bullied me a lot also , my mother was a heavily addicted to drugs; Heroin, my mother was a heroin addict it started off just by taking Cannabis but it moved on to more dangerous drugs like Crack and heroin. My Father Keandre Westwood had a obsession with gambling, he lost his money, Cars, A house and nearly lost one of his sons from gambling. My dad Keandre decided to Gamble everything he owned, even me, But my dad started to loose and he lost us all at one point. He decided to not give us away he told his friends that he wasn’t going to give away everything he owns, but my dad and his friends had a major argument about this, but before I knew it my dad pulled out his gat and popped the nigga, it was the first time I saw my dad kill someone, my mum was high so she didn’t give a fuck either, I was inspired by my dad, after he killed his friend, But I didn’t understand what was happening but it meant a lot to me and it inspired me.

1994: Well I’m 9 years old my dad is locked up, and I now live with my mother, all my mother seems to care about is her drugs, I always wished I had a real family what actually cared more about me, my mother just went out every day to a dealer and would come in high, really high I was scared sometimes when she injected it, it made me think 'what if she never wakes up' As she passed out on her bed. My mum told me not to touch drugs, but it confused me as she did it herself. Day by day I missed my dad, my brothers never looked out for me much, so I had to hang around with my two friends, Tyrone Jackson and James Jefferson, we were real friends in the hood and as time moved on everything was getting worse.

2002: Well What can i say I’m 17 My mother is dead my father is dead one of my Brothers is dead, the only family I have now is my Pap, Grandma and Tyler, They never wanted me and Tyler to be like mum or dad, and they were very religious, so I never was like my dad or my brothers. My Dad died in jail, he hung himself because of the anger and he knew he was never getting out of jail and made a lot of enemies, so he decided to hang himself, 2 years later my mum died on a over dose of heroin, and was rushed to hospital, but she injected way too much, and didn’t survive. It Real upset me, but my Pap and Grandma was here to comfort me and keep me out of jail, with most of my family dead it give side effects to me, it made me thing numerous things like 'What is the point of living anymore' But I soon overcome it and i was better.

2 months later: Well I started to hang around with my childhood friends as normal TJ (Tyrone Jackson) and James Jefferson, they were not the best of people they broke a few laws and stole from stores, and also I got dragged into stuff like that. It wasn’t very nice growing up, you wasn’t as safe as usual, Some of my childhood friends already dead, moved away, or become drug addicts or even banged up, well me and TJ one day decided to have a massive party as TJ was moving away, we managed to reunite most of our childhood friends, it was a good long night….
The day after day we did nothing but to start tripping with other nigga's in Seville, but the gangster’s from Seville hated G’z from Jefferson which where we was from, We always managed to get into a fight with Seville gangs, but sometimes it got a bit messy, and guns could get involved. Well We didn’t know, but James Jefferson was dead, and has been dead for a few days by some nigga's we was tripping with in Seville a few days ago, TJ was really pissed and kept repeating the same words over and over 'Im gona Slaughter those mo'fuckers' It upset me how I was losing my friends and I was getting into crime but I didn’t realise it at the time.

A few days later: Well After James was dead, we just sat in the hood with our nigga's the originals, and suddenly TJ pulled out a ak47 from his car trunk, I was really fucking astonished, I thought it was a joke at first, and he asked me if we going to get Revenge for James and smoke the Seville nigga's for his revenge, I know how much TJ loved James Jefferson as a friend and I didn’t want to let him down but i didn’t want to kill someone either, but i thought about what my dad would do, so I went with my instincts. Well we drove around Seville looking for the Nigga's we finally found them so we shot and did our drive by, I hit someone in the leg but TJ killed most of them. I couldn’t sleep at night I felt nervous and I couldn’t believe what I did, I never fired a gun at someone and hit them, this shit was new to me. Well, I was at TJ’s house the next day and we decided to go to the local burger shot, and go back to his place, so we did, we got to TJ’s house and there was some men stood outside the house waiting for TJ. TJ could be a very violent person and was very aggressive, he lashed out and attempted to hit one with his Glock as they mocked him he got shot by 2 of the nigga's who were from Seville, I never expected that they would come back like that, I ran, I hid and I escaped, I came back TJ was on the floor bleeding to death, I was nearly in tears and trying to get help, but the police came, and i got arrested for suspicion of murder from yesterday I guess and been armed so they banged me up for 8-10 years, Well I just thought this is hood life, it's not the best of life styles but not the lowest It was funny sometimes in the hood you never know what will happen , but i caused alot of beef with people and i mostly got dragged into shit, and well I did too much shit to go on and go back also I guess things finally caught up with me.

Many Years Later:Well I finally got out of jail and decided to find My Granddad and Grandma, but they died a few years ago the current owner of their house said. So I had nothing else to do so I looked for TJ if he was still alive from the bullet wounds he had, and he didn’t live at his old house either, I didn’t know what happened to everything. Well I decided to Drive farer up Jefferson and look for a house to rent, and I saw some Nigga’s Stood near the houses, I got out of the car to look if any of the houses were for rent, but I heard some guy say “Gimme the mo’fuckin’ money nigga” I turned around and it was my bro, I thought I was dreaming as I haven’t seen him for quite some time, so I said to him “Didn’t you move out of LS” He replied with “That’s what you thought, W’sup bro, long time no see” So we had a talk about everything and he offered me something. He offered me a chance to run a crew with him, and I accepted it, and I guess this is where all the real work begins.

Why: Well I led West Coast Families back in San Fierro and It was all going well until we went inactive and I give my leadership to Don Russo then the gang died as he was inactive too, so I just want another chance and I know I might not have the best current members but it’s the best I can get at this moment at time, also I learned my mistakes from my old gang why it started to fail at first, and now I just wish I can have another go at leading a gang because i believe everyone should get a second chance.

Current members:

Jack Westwood – Rank 7
Raekwon Jones - Rank 6
Elliot Johnson - Rank 3
Black Beard – Rank 1
Mariusz Andraws – Rank 1
Tay Tilla - Rank 1
Vong Flocka - Rank 1
Martin Schnieder – Rank 1
Frank Powell - Rank 1

Skins:
Leader skin:

Rank names:

Rank 7 - C-Loc
Rank 6 - Tripple OG
Rank 5 - Double OG
Rank 4 - OG
Rank 3 - Gangsta
Rank 2 - Dealer
Rank 1 - Wanna-be
Rank 0 - Hood Rat

Rules IC and OOC
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22277
IC Rules
1. Try to stay IC as much as possible, and actually RP like a African American gang banging character or whatever.
2. Respect everyone in the gang Lower ranks and higher ranks, and especially the leader.
3. Always listen to a member a higher rank than you.
4. Don’t provoke wars over stupid things, talk to a rank 6 or leader for permission to attack the other gang.
5. Only fight other gangs if they are rivals or attacking you or even a war.

OOC Rules
1. ALWAYS respect the server rules or be prepared to get kicked from the gang.
2. No racism OOC or you will get kicked from the gang too.
3. Try to use /b as less as you can for a IC situation.
4. Proper usage of /me and /do if needed to do them commands.
5. No exploiting anything in any way or 1 warning only 2nd time kick.
Last edited by Westy on May 27th, 2011, 4:04 pm, edited 18 times in total.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Re: Felton Avenue Gangsters

Post by Jin_Meshima »

I give this a no, you didn't do well in your previous family and recruited some dumb fucks.
Adam Khalaf is a none roleplay player, at all. He's best known the way he exploites and uses his lag to get advantage of everything.

Not gonna judge other members because I don't know them very well, least I could say that Mariousz dude or whatever his name is, is a huge rager, you should consider controlling them to the max or it wouldn't work at all and the circle goes around again, you'll get bored and /quitfaction.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Kick Adam Khalaf.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Jin_Meshima wrote:I give this a no, you didn't do well in your previous family and recruited some dumb fucks.
Adam Khalaf is a none roleplay player, at all. He's best known the way he exploites and uses his lag to get advantage of everything.

Not gonna judge other members because I don't know them very well, least I could say that Mariousz dude or whatever his name is, is a huge rager, you should consider controlling them to the max or it wouldn't work at all and the circle goes around again, you'll get bored and /quitfaction.
Yeah i realised that i would get a few no's for Adam Khalaf and Mariusz, Adam idk about his past, but any major reports on him post it here if you want or pm me, and i know about Mariusz and his anger problems which im trying to over come. These arent my permanent members, and not all of them will get invited if i get offical, i will pick a half of my current members only as i will have some time to see who are the retards and who are not. Also i'll admit i didnt do well in my past family but i was level 3 then didnt realise alot of mistakes i was making, but im sure i'll not make the same mistakes especially the major ones i made.

Westy

Post by Westy »

Removed adam khalaf before i get grief about him, and people complaining shit as i can see alot of people hate him for whatever he does.

Westy

Post by Westy »

If we got a slot, i would prefere the dark red colour for our gang names or w/e same as what BMF had also the middle house for our HQ...

HQ location and interior:

Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

support because the initials of the gang are FAG
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

just kidding, i don't actually support

this is just another generic black gang
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Dig_Bicks

Post by Dig_Bicks »

So let me get this right, you failed with your first generic black gang that you had 4 weeks ago, and now you want a 2nd chance with FAG? You're lucky you got a gang slot the first go around, and you used it for jack shit at all.. Instead of disbanding your last family and wasting the admins time who created your gang slot for you, maybe you should have just asked for a purge and changed your name?

It seems like the same circle of retards are constantly creating, mass recruiting, then disbanding their gang over and over again.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Slake

Post by Slake »

Enough said about Nick..
Attachments
nick.png
nick.png (6.31 KiB) Viewed 11456 times
G-57-----11-9----12--12--14/-------------2-2---2--2-2h4--
D-----10------11-----12--14/-----------------4------------
A------------------------------2--2-4-4-------------------
E---------------------------------------2-----------------
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

not supporting because he accepts people like nick valentino
Slutty_Amy

Post by Slutty_Amy »

LOL sorry but I choked from my juice and lol'ed so hard after reading what Dig and Dom said, FAG... Yeah but seriously, you make nice gang apps, but um, this is like your third gang? Dunno, I'd stick with one, and Nick is terrible, tried joining my gang but... he messed up many times, he even tried joining on alts (Nick_Johnson is one), I spotted him and kicked him and his brother out.
Here is part of when I was with him.

Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

Slutty_Amy wrote:LOL sorry but I choked from my juice and lol'ed so hard after reading what Dig and Dom said, FAG... Yeah but seriously, you make nice gang apps, but um, this is like your third gang? Dunno, I'd stick with one, and Nick is terrible, tried joining my gang but... he messed up many times, he even tried joining on alts (Nick_Johnson is one), I spotted him and kicked him and his brother out.

That what the kids call it these days? "Choking on juice" Looks like David Webbs been to work again.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Tiberius_Vespasian

Post by Tiberius_Vespasian »

I read this thread and spat juice all over my desk. You owe me a new keyboard.
Jin_Meshima
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

wow, you get moved by words on the internet
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Look i know i may have a few retards in my gang atm but every 8 out of 10 people are retards in SZR probably why alot of people left this server, and did i say they would all get invited if it got offical, and btw i didnt realise nick was that bad and probably will get kicked.

Also i may have fucked up on my first gang but that shit was really new to me back then, and would it hurt to give a second chance or give me a tria, the gangs are really short right now and inactive, also the only reason i quit my old gang last time was due to inactivty including me for a short period of time and it wasnt bad.
Last edited by Westy on May 11th, 2011, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slutty_Amy

Post by Slutty_Amy »

Kagawa_Takahashi wrote:
Slutty_Amy wrote:LOL sorry but I choked from my juice and lol'ed so hard after reading what Dig and Dom said, FAG... Yeah but seriously, you make nice gang apps, but um, this is like your third gang? Dunno, I'd stick with one, and Nick is terrible, tried joining my gang but... he messed up many times, he even tried joining on alts (Nick_Johnson is one), I spotted him and kicked him and his brother out.

]http://imageshack.us/m/27/9060/samp409b.png
That what the kids call it these days? "Choking on juice" Looks like David Webbs been to work again.
Well I'm 18 >.> I was just drinking juice cause I'm worried, I drink soda all the time, don't wanna get a kidney stone now.
Dig_Bicks

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Westy wrote:Look i know i may have a few retards in my gang atm but every 8 out of 10 people are retards in SZR probably why alot of people left this server, and did i say they would all get invited if it got offical, and btw i didnt realise nick was that bad and probably will get kicked.

Also i may have fucked up on my first gang but that shit was really new to me back then, and would it hurt to give a second chance or give me a tria, the gangs are really short right now and inactive, also the only reason i quit my old gang last time was due to inactivty including me for a short period of time and it wasnt bad.
If they're not going to be invited if you're accepted why the fuck are they even in your members list at all then? Because you lacked the 5 real members required to create the application to begin with?? Right...

Would it hurt to give you a 2nd chance at the same generic black gang you had less than a month ago? No, but it'd be a waste of time. You're just going to up and quit the gang anytime something doesn't work out perfectly, like "inactivity" issues.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Dig_Bicks wrote:
Westy wrote:Look i know i may have a few retards in my gang atm but every 8 out of 10 people are retards in SZR probably why alot of people left this server, and did i say they would all get invited if it got offical, and btw i didnt realise nick was that bad and probably will get kicked.

If they're not going to be invited if you're accepted why the fuck are they even in your members list at all then? Because you lacked the 5 real members required to create the application to begin with?? Right...

Would it hurt to give you a 2nd chance at the same generic black gang you had less than a month ago? No, but it'd be a waste of time. You're just going to up and quit the gang anytime something doesn't work out perfectly, like "inactivity" issues.

Dig you really think i would quit after 1 month again?
I wasnt prepared last time and i posted the app and thought i was ready when i wasnt, and yeah your trying to judge this gang already as if it will be the same, maybe it will but i would put 100% effort into making it into something decent idc how long it will take, and it's also hard trying to get a good starting set from 20 players who play the server when 14 of em a retards or cant speek english.

Westy

Post by Westy »

Removed Nick Valentino now anyway as i have just talked to him, and i couldnt understand him after a while and he kept metagaming.

Brian_Nilex
Game Name(s): Brian_Nilex

Post by Brian_Nilex »

You will just be another inactive family, Cause there are no members to recruit, Cause most of civs are shit
Brian Nilex
Westy

Post by Westy »

When i was a civ i acted like a bitch and have been lately, i just dont wanna keep going down that line it seems that a gang or faction only keeps me straight but there is no current ones really i am interested in, thats why i thought of creating this and the starting members arent going to affect much if they're shit because they wont last long in the gang i guess anyway if they're really shit.

Brian_Nilex

Post by Brian_Nilex »

Okay lme see if i got dis right...

You tell 3 of my members to quit my gang so that they can join yours with a high rank...
And now youre saying they are shit and probably will kick them in the future?
Brian Nilex
Westy

Post by Westy »

Brian_Nilex wrote:Okay lme see if i got dis right...

You tell 3 of my members to quit my gang so that they can join yours with a high rank...
And now youre saying they are shit and probably will kick them in the future?
Tyler, Elliot and Black beard are probably the best members i've got and the 3 loyalist i will ever have and did i say i would kick them? no, im just saying im not going to take any retarded shit like metagaming all the time and that from any members, which i dont normally get off those 3, and your saying my gang will be inactive when only Tiberuis Vaspenies or w/e he's called is the only one active in your gang, whats your problem kid?
Last edited by Westy on May 11th, 2011, 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian_Nilex

Post by Brian_Nilex »

They were one of my best membrs, And it wasnt cool of you stealing them like that, GET YOUR OWN
Brian Nilex