Grove Street Families

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tylotriggs
Game Name(s): Tylo_Triggzao

Grove Street Families

Post by Tylotriggs »

Credits to Ericson for the banners and headings

The Grove Street Families are known African American street gang located on Grove Street, East of Ganton Gym. They are known to be involved with various crimes such as drug
trafficking, arms trafficking, and witness tampering. The members of the Vern Blocc Squad consists of strictly only African American male members
and when you're apart of them you aren't just treated as a friend they treat you as if you are their own blood brother. Once you're down with them they have your back for life.

Tylo and Adrian, they've been friends for years, they do everything together from gang bangin', running missions and that GTA. Los Santos, the city of violence, prosperity and
brotherhood. Throughout the years lived in Los Santos, they've been ganged up on, bullied and influenced by the society to be involved in drugs, along with criminal activity.
These influences got to Tylo and Adrian, they became a two man army, fear struck in to the eyes of Los Santos if these two were visible. Eventually throughout years, they've
been involved in way too much criminal activity resulting a stay at Fort DeMorgan maximum security prison, it was a life sentence. November 24th, 2011 both of them were on
a bus to Fort DeMorgan, until several black cars surrounded the bus of prisoners and got on board. Ericson James, proffesionally trained by the Rebelz Militia - top soldier,
he knew everything about Fort DeMorgan and it's bus route. He was the head man, he planned out everything for the escape of these two, but not only him, he brought his loyal friends
with him - Pete Petersons, Alex Mahone, Casey Noble and Lefty Jackson. Succesfully taking over the bus, Tylo and Adrian got away leaving the bus driver's body laying on the floor
and having prisoners escape.

It wasn't safe to go outside, each one of them was America's Most wanted, all day you'd hear police asking if they've seen any sight of these gentlemen. They needed someone
to clear their records, illegally. Ericson had contact with corrupt lawyers that he's met throughout his career of being a Rebel, the lawyer was famous and supposably
the greatest you can ever find. Ronald Taylor had received a laptop giving him access to all criminal records and giving him authority to clear all their names. Ronald cleared their names,
but the boys thought it still wasn't safe to come out. Months later... they began living up to their old lifestyle again with a bit of a twist, they stayed low on their
criminal activity and tried to make themselves fit in with the non-corrupt part of society. That sounded too good to be true, before you knew it these boys began hustling on the
streets and putting in work to become who they were before.

It's one of those sunny days, the boys are just kickin' at Alex's house havin a party, smokin that kush and havin a barbecue. Everything's goin good, life's great for these
guys. Until, night time struck, Tylo was walking home and came across a green flag on the sewer, it had a note on it written by Arnold Brown. "Live on the dream of grove, keep
Grove alive and you'll fulfill a great deed for Los Santos." It had a key along with it and a address, Tylo was suspicious. Without telling the boys, he went to Grove Street,
followed the address and ended up in the ghettoest block up in Los Santos. As frightened Tylo was, he opened the door using the key and finds himself in a drug house, there was
weed everywhere. Tylo got out of there and called up the guys, they met up and arrived at Grove Street. Upon arriving, they were armed men who seemed to be wearing purple rags,
Tylo noticed it was the Ballas. Tylo and his friends, pulled out their glocks and popped a cap into each one of their heads. A couple of minutes later, they saw a shadow, they heard
someone say "well done," but who could it be the guys said? A man with dread locks and a green flannel approaches the gentlemen and hands them the deed to the place, "This place,
it's yours now - live up the dream of Grove Street."

No one knew what the fuck was going on, but.. giving away a house with weed in it, that's fuckin blessed. The boys were suspicious, they researched on Grove Street and noticed
that they were an illegal gang, the boys liked the idea of expanding their names by wearing the green rags. The next day, each of them had a green rag, they trafficked drugs
and sold weapons along Ganton Gym while recruiting new members to the crew, they knew something big was about to happen, they just knew it.

GROVE STREET!

The reason I think I should be given the opportunity to lead a gang is because I've had a lot of experience on SZR with leadership, I've been a lieutenant in a couple of gangs and feel I have the ability to lead a gang like Grove Street. I've been in plenty of Grove Streets in my past on SZR and have achieved skills on roleplaying an African American and I'm commited to it.

Rank 7 - Boss
Rank 6 - Lieutenant
Rank 5 - Lieutenant
Rank 4 - Officer
Rank 3 - Soldier
Rank 2 - Recruit
Rank 1 - Associate
Rank 0 - Outsider

Boss
Tylo Triggzao / Tylotriggs
Lieutenant
Adrian Recchio / Recchio
Ericson_James / Ericson
Lieutenant
Officer
Soldier
Lefty Jackson / ?
Pete_Petersons / Herb_von_Toker
OG Cornelius Jones / ?
Casey Noble / Noble
Recruit
Associate
Outsider

Last edited by Tylotriggs on December 19th, 2011, 6:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: Grove Street Families

Post by Piwey »

Tylo has actually been a leader of many gangs, and all of them turn out pretty good, so support
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

finally a grove worth having
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron »