Cross Traxx Soldiers

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Cross Traxx Soldiers

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

The Cross Traxx Soldiers began in South Los Santos, El Corona also known as Cross Traxx.The gang consists of African Americans, Caucasian, Latinos to them it doesn`t matter what race you are, if you`re down to rep the blue flag and if they see you as "their type of material" you can be down with them. The gang is involved in such activities as selling gun materials, drugs, guns and etc. Which is believed to be done throughout Aaron Triggs's auto shop; being the Cross Traxx Auto, located west of El Corona. Once your down with them and do not cross them you`re treated as if you`re family and they`ll have your back for life if you have theirs.

The four brothers Ajii Triggs, Elijah Triggs, Shockz Triggs, and Aaron Triggs have been through everything together and always had each other backs. These boys had been in a foster home in El Corona which grew the nick name Cross Traxx, after the dangers of crossing the train tracks and coming into the dangers of El Corona. El Corona was a tough area where there were drugs and gangs, and shit was always going down almost every day. They eventually got caught up in the stuff as the years went by. The foster mother tried her best to keep them in school and away from these things but she couldn’t do anything anymore.

They got more experience doing there little drug deals and dealing out their 9mm handguns but by the age of 18 they were doing huge loads filling up trucks of MP5s with some crack and weed. Business was going pretty good and these boys were so slick the cops didn’t even have a clue of what was going down.

One of there close friends had told them about Liberty City and how they were going to find a lot of business. The four boys didn’t want to lose the opportunity and they thought they would get even more experience. They decided that they would give there old business to Chris Triggs and Kevin Triggs who are younger brothers so they packed there bags and headed straight to Liberty City and started up a whole new setup.

The business they had built was a bit more big then the one they had in Los Santos but after 4 years selling there merchandise the L.C.P.D were on to them and when they were doing a big drug deal it ended up to be a set up. The boys quickly took as much of the money as they could and went back to Los Santos they made sure they left no traces, they didn't want to go down for anything.

When they had reached Los Santos they decided they would move back into there old hood El Corona or also known as Cross Traxx. After settling down back in El Corona they decided to see what was popping in the hood. They soon found out some of there old friends died from little gang wars that had been going on since they left and that the business couldn’t continue without them. The boys pulled together a group of men from the block and formed a gang known as the Cross Traxx Soldiers.

After years went by things hadn't gone as planned. They began losing their touch they had people joining from other areas where they were workers of other gangs getting a inside look and the cops were following some traces. Shit was getting heated so the Cross Traxx Soldiers kept a real low profile practically disbanding the gang and they ended up working for other bigger gangs as time went by. Things got so heated that the bros had to split up and leave the city for a couple years till things cooled down.

Aaron Triggs and Shockz soon returned back to Los Santos to find their younger brother leading Grove Street where eldest brother Shockz started bangin' for in the beginning. They decided to help him out and get things togther and Grove became rock solid, bringing it back to the top.

Aaron was happy for Tye but he orginally planned to come back to Los Santos and get Cross Traxx back up on the map. So thats where it is at now Aaron is now getting members trying to get Cross Traxx back in his hand from some fucking mexicans and rebuilding the Cross Traxx Soldiers trying to have it bigger and bangin' more then it ever was before. Now Aaron is starting to get bigger and expand trying to start up the Cross Traxx Auto shop which many various things will be sold and done.

After a night of drinkin' and thinkin' shit started to come together for Aaron Triggs he thought of the times before Tye was headin' up Grove how long back in history like in the 1980's Grove was allies with Temple Drive and Seville but after time they departed. He could've had a leading roll in Grove Street with his bro but he wanted to do his own thing and have his own set and rep the colour blue but he felt that he was appreciating his lil bro's work he felt he was disrespecting him without repping the colour green after all he had helped Aaron with. That is when it hit Aaron with the idea of getting closer with their allies Grove and start repping the green in Cross Traxx and have more of a closer relashonship with Tye and the only way Tye and Aaron would be broken apart is the day they put gang bangin' behind em. The two groups are working on forming together and co-operating as one with shit.

I think I should be a leader because I have the experience that was acquired over the years to lead a gang on SZR. I`ve learned from my previous mistakes and off mistakes from my former leaders. So I feel that I should give it one more go at this and my goal is to just have fun teach newbies how to play the game properly and etc.

Rank 7 - General
Rank 6 - Colonel
Rank 5 - Major
Rank 4 - Lieutenant
Rank 3 - Sargeant
Rank 2 - Corporal
Rank 1 - Private
Rank 0 - Recruit

IG Name / Forum Name / Rank
Aaron_Triggs / Aaron_Triggs / 7
Shaggy_McKaul / willio sayen1 / 3
Anyal_Rand / ? / 3
Joe_Buzz / ? / 1
Rodney_King / ? / 0
Steven_Twigg / ? / 0
Toretto_Smith / ? / 0
Zachary_Jones / ? / 0

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

69, 297, 21, 184, 119, 150
Last edited by Aaron_Triggs on December 28th, 2011, 11:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tylotriggs
Game Name(s): Tylo_Triggzao

Re: Cross Traxx Soldiers

Post by Tylotriggs »

Cross Traxxx & Grooove!
Image Image
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

straight took cross traxx back.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

The Cross Traxx Soldiers v1 was pretty decent group so why NOT? Yeah...you have almost full list of new characters in that group but you've been doing great so why not..

When i was a cop...

Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:The Cross Traxx Soldiers v1 was pretty decent group so why NOT? Yeah...you have almost full list of new characters in that group but you've been doing great so why not..

When i was a cop...

Ahaha those were some good times. To be honest though Cross Traxx Soldiers we weren't that good, now I am a completely different player from back then and I plan to have Cross Traxx Soldiers way more successful then from what it was in the past.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

I'd recommend you put all the members in the members list since you're in a war with another gang.

Gang is A+
hello
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

EnKay wrote:I'd recommend you put all the members in the members list since you're in a war with another gang.

Gang is A+
ok bro like you know anything? :dogout:
Sa-m-urphy

Post by Sa-m-urphy »

Pretty cool leader and pretty cool members, they can roleplay.
/support.
Here are some good pictures of them n grove rp'ing with VLA:

James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

you took pictures of a bunch of black dudes with guns standing around a mexican and call that roleplay? jesus christ
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

James_Brewer wrote:you took pictures of a bunch of black dudes with guns standing around a mexican and call that roleplay? jesus christ
whats wrong with this grinch? :dogout:
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Aaron is cool guy, good rp'er, nice application. I really enjoyed when I have read your story.

I'd recommended this dude, support.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by EnKay »

Yes, I do know something, pretty funny how you reply to me like I'm doing I don't know what when I'm actually trying to help you out.
hello
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

EnKay wrote:Yes, I do know something, pretty funny how you reply to me like I'm doing I don't know what when I'm actually trying to help you out.
another grinch on christmas day? cool merry christmas.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by EnKay »

Keep at it.
hello
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

The world belongs to the 11 y/os , don't EVER forget that!
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Going to explain what had happened recently and how people joined as Enkay is accusing me of recruiting people to just fight a war. First off the war wasn't something I wanted to do, it just had to be done. IC'ly Cross Traxx was my home, my hood I had to leave due to some reasons (if you read the gang history, you'll know.) When I returned to Cross Traxx I found out that a group of mexicans that went by the name of the Varrios Los Aztecas had claimed Cross Traxx as theirs, I offered them to join Cross Traxx soldiers and they refused, I suggested them to leave my block and they refused I gave them time to have a chance of leaving and when their time expired I threatened them that they'll be 6 feet under if they are found in my hood with the help of Grove Street. We fought it out and people started hearing about Cross Traxx coming back and wanted to join and their heard about the cause of taking back the hood I told them about what was popping with Cross Traxx and told them right now I'm trying to get my hood back and they agreed to join and prove themselves to me in aid of fighting against my enemies. I didn't just let them join because I needed people to fight for me (which I really didn't as I had mother fucking Grove Street backing me up, OCCUPY GROVE STREET.) I knew they were legit role-players and non-rule breakers. The only doods recruited during the war for the hood was Shaggy_McKaul (willio_sayen) who was in a gang I previously had and was chill with, Freddo_Brazi who isn't that horrible of a player, somewhat a decent role-player and a alright guy at times which is worth a shot and Joe Buzz a old chill dood I knew from a while back. Those were the only legit guys with me, some people were with Grove Street as recruit and that was literally one guy, Dirty Dubbz. If you don't believe me I really don't give a fuck.

That picture wasn't no strong role play, those guys were strong as fuck to role-play because they were focused on negotiating if they should end the war with me in /g, it was at least some role-play that was nice, something is better then nothing so don't hate. Just because you couldn't see all the /me's and good speeches doesn't mean we weren't rping at all the ooc wasn't toggled and there were a lot of players on at the time so yeah you know where I'm getting. Like wise If you want to believe we really weren't go ahead I really don't give a fuck.

p.s just couldn't be bothered to reply in depth to those posts earlier due to that i hate people being so negative in the month of december and especially on christmas day. merry christmas everyone, and happy holidays!
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by EnKay »

Oh look at you, I only wanted to tell you to post all your members in here and it'll be better due to you being in a war, it's not like I said that you put up lots of people in the war and not post their names, lol.

If this is why you're mad or whatsoever, then you're wrong, I didn't mean anything negative, but was a bit pissed off because of your reply since you went like a jerk on me.
merry christmas.
hello
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

Jin I don't want to take sides, but most of your members are seeking war with almost everyone
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by EnKay »

Piwey, this has nothing to do with my gang anyway, heh.
hello
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

EnKay wrote:Oh look at you, I only wanted to tell you to post all your members in here and it'll be better due to you being in a war, it's not like I said that you put up lots of people in the war and not post their names, lol.

If this is why you're mad or whatsoever, then you're wrong, I didn't mean anything negative, but was a bit pissed off because of your reply since you went like a jerk on me.
merry christmas.
I guess I just took in the sentence wrong, my bad. :oops: For some reason I read it as if you were being sarcastic. Yeah those are really all the only members I have though.
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Some pictures of some stuff that been going on.

Kickin' it at the party, watching Biff swagg swimmin':

Smoking blunts with the homies at the pool party:

Backing Grove up with their problem:

Showing Varrios Los Azteca whats good:

Gamblin' on block, hustling doods:

Cruisin' with some of the homies:
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Updated: Added more things to the story and members.

Decided to scrap the idea of having my own slot and instead of having two faction slots we'd just be one. The idea of this is to become like how in story mode Temple Drive Families were allies with Grove repping green but repping their own block which we plan to do. So basically Tye and I will split the same slot, I having rank 7 and him also having rank 7.

Some last pictures before the extermination of the blue ragged cross traxx:
Two new niggas reppin' cross traxx,
sa-mp-001.png (603.97 KiB) Viewed 11916 times
sa-mp-001.png (603.97 KiB) Viewed 11916 times
My nigga Jermaine hittin' up the burger shot.
My nigga Jermaine hittin' up the burger shot.
sa-mp-003.png (491.27 KiB) Viewed 11916 times
Attachments
Walking around on block with homies.
Walking around on block with homies.
sa-mp-002.png (757.96 KiB) Viewed 11916 times
Giorgino_Luca

Post by Giorgino_Luca »

Aaron_Triggs wrote:Going to explain what had happened recently and how people joined as Enkay is accusing me of recruiting people to just fight a war. First off the war wasn't something I wanted to do, it just had to be done. IC'ly Cross Traxx was my home, my hood I had to leave due to some reasons (if you read the gang history, you'll know.) When I returned to Cross Traxx I found out that a group of mexicans that went by the name of the Varrios Los Aztecas had claimed Cross Traxx as theirs, I offered them to join Cross Traxx soldiers and they refused, I suggested them to leave my block and they refused I gave them time to have a chance of leaving and when their time expired I threatened them that they'll be 6 feet under if they are found in my hood with the help of Grove Street. We fought it out and people started hearing about Cross Traxx coming back and wanted to join and their heard about the cause of taking back the hood I told them about what was popping with Cross Traxx and told them right now I'm trying to get my hood back and they agreed to join and prove themselves to me in aid of fighting against my enemies. I didn't just let them join because I needed people to fight for me (which I really didn't as I had mother fucking Grove Street backing me up, OCCUPY GROVE STREET.) I knew they were legit role-players and non-rule breakers. The only doods recruited during the war for the hood was Shaggy_McKaul (willio_sayen) who was in a gang I previously had and was chill with, Freddo_Brazi who isn't that horrible of a player, somewhat a decent role-player and a alright guy at times which is worth a shot and Joe Buzz a old chill dood I knew from a while back. Those were the only legit guys with me, some people were with Grove Street as recruit and that was literally one guy, Dirty Dubbz. If you don't believe me I really don't give a fuck.

That picture wasn't no strong role play, those guys were strong as fuck to role-play because they were focused on negotiating if they should end the war with me in /g, it was at least some role-play that was nice, something is better then nothing so don't hate. Just because you couldn't see all the /me's and good speeches doesn't mean we weren't rping at all the ooc wasn't toggled and there were a lot of players on at the time so yeah you know where I'm getting. Like wise If you want to believe we really weren't go ahead I really don't give a fuck.

p.s just couldn't be bothered to reply in depth to those posts earlier due to that i hate people being so negative in the month of december and especially on christmas day. merry christmas everyone, and happy holidays!

I dont speak IRL like u've wrote!!.here... so amazing _!_
Do not mess with the Sicilian security firm.