The Black Swan Bloods

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Clark

Re: The Black Swan Bloods

Post by Clark »

*Clark grabs some popcorn*
your application made me laugh :lol: , weak english skills, stupid members, all of your members are a total retards, Jason Beckham shall never own a gang.
Samantha-Pich wrote:his members are pretty dumb. Also I don't think that Jason could own a gang. Just saying :)
Sure, you're right :smug:
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Jason_Beckham/7/Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Retard
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Ren_Jie/0/Ren_Jie
Retard
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Andrew_Oster/1/Andrew_Oster
Dunno
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Operator_Ramadaman/0/Operator_Ramadaman
Dunno
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Adam_Cross/1/Layne_Oster
Retard
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Zack_Conboats/3/Zack_Cortez3
Dunno
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Malek_Khalaf/5/???
Dunno
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Tyrone_Jackson/1/???
Dunno
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Dante_Kelly/1/???
Retard
..................................................................................................................................

retard means retard, that's it, my point of this is:
JASON BECKHAM SHALL NEVER OWN A GANG!

Regards,
Clark
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

Who the fuck do you think are you?, by the way you made me laugh too being a shithead breaking the forum's rules
Second, Ren n' Adam can get better tho the main point of letting them joining my gang is to help them getting better
,dumb, at the end you wont decide if the gang will be even accepted or denied..
Third, showing the others that you're the boss by posting some shitty replys in the other's application won't help you to be a well known dude, Just giving an advice from an advicer :dogout:, and the weird thing that you said that I'm a retard and I didn't meet you ingame..
Sa-m-urphy

Post by Sa-m-urphy »

It is not a big deal jason, he doesn't need to see you in game, you are a retard.
You and your gang members know only how to kill others, I never seen you guys roleplaying, and as the guy said, retard is retard.
Malcolm_Fitzherbert

The haters will hate, likers will like..Kei was right tho, And about rping, we did some events for it and we did well, btw we didn't kill anyone, Just MAlek had a problem with Maurf ONeil and he solved it
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:The haters will hate, likers will like..Kei was right tho, And about rping, we did some events for it and we did well, btw we didn't kill anyone, Just MAlek had a problem with Maurf ONeil and he solved it
Okey, wtf is this all about? Does this thread concern me? Okey now it does.
Whatever some people love to make fun of others. Some people like to copy others.
I like to fart.

P.s VICTORY!!! SOMEONE FINALLY AGRREES WID MEEEE!
joe1

Post by joe1 »

it's not like anyone posting shit in this thread has the power to decide if he shall or shall not own a gang.
Kerry_Winston

Post by Kerry_Winston »

f.u jason you're members are a big dumbs and malek khalaf he scamed me for 3 times so you got a bitch family and dante haha scamed me for 3k !
All 1 day change the name of the family and kicked from the family haha dumb family

Do it ThE BlAcK FuCkErS FoR EvEr
Clark

Post by Clark »

Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Who the fuck do you think are you?, by the way you made me laugh too being a shithead breaking the forum's rules
Second, Ren n' Adam can get better tho the main point of letting them joining my gang is to help them getting better
Third, showing the others that you're the boss by posting some shitty replys in the other's application won't help you to be a well known dude, Just giving an advice from an advicer :dogout:, and the weird thing that you said that I'm a retard and I didn't meet you ingame..
you are known, dawg, everyone knows you because you're a retard, and I dont need to meet you to judge on you, you're a retard, I've checked the Denied/Old Applications section, you've made three/two applications till now and all of it were fucking denied.

and because im a nice dude, i will edit your shit:
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote: showing the others that you're the boss by posting some shitty replys in the other's application won't help you to be a well known dude, Just giving an advice from an advicer
EDIT: showing the others that you're a boss by posting some shitty replies in someone's application won't help you to be a well known dude, just giving an advice from an advisor/adviser.

Secondly, please get to school and learn grammar and english basics.

Regards,
Clark
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Clark wrote:
you are known, dawg, everyone knows you because you're a retard, and I dont need to meet you to judge on you, you're a retard, I've checked the Denied/Old Applications section, you've made three/two applications till now and all of it were fucking denied.

Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote: showing the others that you're the boss by posting some shitty replys in the other's application won't help you to be a well known dude, Just giving an advice from an advicer
EDIT: showing the others that you're a boss by posting some shitty replies in someone's application won't help you to be a well known dude, just giving an advice from an advisor/adviser.

Regards,
Clark

Maybe you should take some classes as well. Also, I would suggest taking an immediate appointment with your local ophthalmologist as you clearly can't see the sticky thread that tells you not to take a steaming shit in someone else's gang thread.

Regards,
Silver Leo
Clark

Post by Clark »

Silver_Leo wrote:Maybe you should take some classes as well. Also, I would suggest taking an immediate appointment with your local ophthalmologist as you clearly can't see the sticky thread that tells you not to take a steaming shit in someone else's gang thread.

Regards,
Silver Leo
Didn't you figure out whats going on Silver Leo?I'm trying to correct his mistakes omg.
also, everyone posted shit in his application, so please dont comment only at my shit.

Regards,
Clark
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I think you're the one that doesn't get it. You're personally attacking someone where you're not supposed to.

Nobody gives a damn what you think, or about your corrections. You'd be better off correcting yourself.

Do not post in this forum again.
Malcolm_Fitzherbert

Thanks Silver Leo!.
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Clark wrote:
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Who the fuck do you think are you?, by the way you made me laugh too being a shithead breaking the forum's rules

Regards,
Clark
the iron?! Also dont make smart on him.

Because he hasn't the enough experience to lead a gang and Jason hasn't the best english , you called him a ''RETARD''!! That doesn't show he is a retard. aslo put this on your mind , if you wont support him you can come with respect/condcut not like you did 5 posts as an example.
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Kerry_Winston

Post by Kerry_Winston »

Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:
Clark wrote:

Regards,
Clark

Because he hasn't the enough experience to lead a gang and Jason hasn't the best english , you called him a ''RETARD''!! That doesn't show he is a retard. aslo put this on your mind , if you wont support him you can come with respect/condcut not like you did 5 posts as an example.
youre the correct Nuncita..
his english for kid has 1 years old hah!
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Kerry_Winston wrote:
Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:
Clark wrote:

Regards,
Clark

youre the correct Nuncita..
his english for kid has 1 years old hah!
Laughing out loud... you didn't get my point dude ;)
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Malcolm_Fitzherbert

Lol Kerry, when I did for you an interview you didnt even pass it so shut the fuck up, look whos saying that my english like a kid 1 years old, if im like that so what about your english tho, im at the 8th grade and youre 10th grade and you cant spell the words well MUHAHAHHA
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Jason, just quit the shit posting, its making you look horrible
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Samantha-Pich

Post by Samantha-Pich »

Piwey wrote:Jason, just quit the shit posting, its making you look horrible
that's correct.

Jason, I think you couldn't own a gang. so, first that all, you must learn good english and maybe you might own a gang. Also next time, find good members, because they're so shitty and dumbass.
Malcolm_Fitzherbert

Samantha@- "Next time"? what if I told ya that there isn't a next time?
Piwey@- I don't give a fuck, they fucking posting shit, and what I supose to do? just to shut up and start farting a wheel? just lol
andry bert
Game Name(s): andry bertram

Post by andry bert »

Piwey@- I don't give a fuck, they fucking posting shit, and what I supose to do? just to shut up and start farting a wheel? just lol
yes, quit posting shit
Sa-m-urphy

Post by Sa-m-urphy »

stick the usb in my butt
Samantha-Pich

Post by Samantha-Pich »

Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Samantha@- "Next time"? what if I told ya that there isn't a next time?

Really could be good if there isn't a next time :)
Malcolm_Fitzherbert

Updated the members list
Samantha-Pich

Post by Samantha-Pich »

Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:Updated the members list
You just added Alex and Drew... Malek and Operator, they're really dumbass. Operator calling everyone to have sex and Malek tryed scam me once. So, fuck this.
Malcolm_Fitzherbert

Lol, are you blind?, i deleted Alex's name from the list, Operator was in my gang before, I added Drew, Tay and Darnell in the list, Adam Ren and Dante also Andrew have been kicked aswell
By the way, I dont know if Malek scammed you Kerry or not, but the IC scam is ALLOWED, I wanna give ya a suggestion, read the rules again..