Los Santos Pirates

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Clark

Re: Los Santos Pirates

Post by Clark »

The only thing that I dont get it is why do people apply for gangs although they know that they cant RP for fuck sake.
Aaron, I know that it doesnt matter but lets say that someone who has an American name wants to join a Japanese gang, they wouldn't even accept him because of his name, thats what I meant, his members are retarded such as Takashi and ..., all of them cant RP for shit and whats with the gang application, it looks horrible, as Mkrtich said, they cant fucking RP for shit.
@Molten Budy: Cant you just stop using google translate, your english is horrible, who taught you english?
Anyway, if you apply for a gang that was made before, this will ruin your chance into getting accepted.
I will give you an example:
Molten Buddy and his little brother Giorgino are thinking that they can RP such as the old Sicilial Security Firm,SSF, but fo' real, if you just try to show this up, they will just leave SZR forever and move to another server to get the leadership of SSF,Mafia, but for real, these guys are retarded, I dont really why do you think that Willio Spasghetti is your friend, he might be acting, he knows that you're retarded.
Horrible rank names, skins, everything, Pirates ain't like this, fuck off guys.
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

:smug:
who taught you english?
myself.
Molten Buddy and his little brother Giorgino are thinking that they can RP such as the old Sicilial Security Firm,SSF
I can't pretending that I can RP such as the old SSF. Infact i RP as an italian. Next time spell it right.
but fo' real, if you just try to show this up, they will just leave SZR forever and move to another server to get the leadership of SSF,Mafia
Why should I leave SZR? I've no problems with SZR. also show what? why do you think that Imma trying to get leadership to takeover slot 12 also why would I do this if I've friends which has been RP'ing as an italian also has a capable to lead it.
I dont really why do you thinking that Willio Spasghetti is your friend, he might be acting, he knows that you're retarded.
Go ask him...

@Molten Budy: Cant you just stop using google translate, your english is horrible
I am not going to discuss that with an arab.

as Mkrtich said, they cant fucking RP for shit.
Does he?

these guys are retarded
reveal yourself and tell me when I see ya' IRL. _!_
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Clark wrote:The only thing that I dont get it is why do people apply for gangs although they know that they cant RP for fuck sake.
Aaron, I know that it doesnt matter but lets say that someone who has an American name wants to join a Japanese gang, they wouldn't even accept him because of his name, thats what I meant, his members are retarded such as Takashi and ..., all of them cant RP for shit and whats with the gang application, it looks horrible, as Mkrtich said, they cant fucking RP for shit.
@Molten Budy: Cant you just stop using google translate, your english is horrible, who taught you english?
Anyway, if you apply for a gang that was made before, this will ruin your chance into getting accepted.
I will give you an example:
Molten Buddy and his little brother Giorgino are thinking that they can RP such as the old Sicilial Security Firm,SSF, but fo' real, if you just try to show this up, they will just leave SZR forever and move to another server to get the leadership of SSF,Mafia, but for real, these guys are retarded, I dont really why do you think that Willio Spasghetti is your friend, he might be acting, he knows that you're retarded.
Horrible rank names, skins, everything, Pirates ain't like this, fuck off guys.
I really do think you shouldn't criticize his English when yours isn't any better, every post you have made is literally to shit on someone. So what if his application isn't the best of the best or isn't what you expected, you could atleast make it constructive criticism if you're going to criticize, instead of picking out every fault and then start to shit on them over it.
Nam_Tran

Post by Nam_Tran »

Raiden_Nghai wrote:I really do think you shouldn't criticize his English when yours isn't any better
Agreed!!! Someone's English is not important, it's OK if people understand. What we need is a good player not a...fool!
Clark wrote:Horrible rank names, skins, everything, Pirates ain't like this, fuck off guys.
Everything has its name!!!
Clark wrote:Molten Buddy and his little brother Giorgino are thinking that they can RP such as the old Sicilial Security Firm,SSF, but fo' real, if you just try to show this up, they will just leave SZR forever and move to another server to get the leadership of SSF,Mafia
We need friends, not leadership
If we don't end war,war will end us
------------------------H. G. Wells---
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

Everyone stop shitting on each other for english when none of you can fucking speak it. That's not the point of this application. This dude is trying to create a gang and yet the gang, in my opinion, has a dumb theme. What will it bring if Pirates come to the server? Nothing. Just a bunch of stupid people running around saying Ahoy, Matey, Arrghh and other dumb words like that. That isn't roleplay. For example, most of the old mafia members from ADJ's mafia think that they are good players/roleplayers because they say a lot of Italian words in-game when you interact with them. This is, however, not true because a lot of them are actually shit and really dumb. My point is that just because you walk around talking like a Pirate, Italian, Jamacian, or whatever the fuck you want to be; it doesn't mean that you're good at roleplaying.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Clark

Post by Clark »

Calling me an arabian?FFS
*Clark chuckles :lol:
I'm not an SZR player anymore, I've left it ages ago.
Calm down guys, stop discussing, this isnt a fucking topic to bitch at, I dont bitch at others but I try to give them out the ability to figure out whats going on and understand the logic, I'm an old player of SZR, came before all of you, you guys fucked up SZR, ARABS, you fucked this perfect server, SZR was perfectly the best server till you arabs came, fucked it up, if you cant stop bitching then shut the fuck up, I dont really like this since you all are against me for bitching but I didnt even fuck, you all are bitching now, why do you all keep bitching on other's topics, just let the admins say their shit about the application, I know that the admins were fucking up the players, but now its all good.
Raiden, at least my english is better than yours, now calm down, If you're thinking of showing your self up by bitching then you're a retard, just work on your self and improve yourself by ROLEPLAYING, okay, calm the heck down now.
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Clark wrote:Calling me an arabian?FFS
Calm down guys, stop discussing, this isnt a fucking topic to bitch at, I dont bitch at others but I try to give them out the ability to figure out whats going on and understand the logic, I'm an old player of SZR, came before all of you, you guys fucked up SZR, ARABS, you fucked this perfect server, SZR was perfectly the best server till you arabs came, fucked it up, if you cant stop bitching then shut the fuck up, I dont really like this since you all are against me for bitching but I didnt even fuck, you all are bitching now, why do you all keep bitching on other's topics, just let the admins say their shit about the application, I know that the admins were fucking up the players, but now its all good.
Raiden, at least my english is better than yours, now calm down, If you're thinking of showing your self up by bitching then you're a retard, just work on your self and improve yourself by ROLEPLAYING, okay, calm the heck down now.
Actually you fucked this thread . Also I dont care if you're an oldskoolplayer.......... so stop posting.

Imma pretty sure Raiden doesn't express an arrogant .
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

yep, James Brewer makes a valid point. Undermining players because of ones linguistics is fucking inbred and dumb. In most of all gang topics over the years we've seen nerds get together and sound in concert over void bogus shit instead of genuine input. I recently got back to playing and had a lot more fun alongside the "illiterates" than those who proclaim they are the kings of playing roles

don't see a fucking soul bitch in this thread besides you Clark
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Molten buddy you seem to shit post and spam just about every gang app i read with a bunch of bullshit that dosent matter and have nothing to do with the gang, just quit posting in gang apps period.

P.s clark your shit too.
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Dr_Ferron1

Post by Dr_Ferron1 »

Hey Clark would you stfu you said that you left it ages how did you know if we can RP or not, you suck you should not post a reply in that theard dickhead
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

wow this thread sure has become a cesspool after i took a shit in it and mentally covered it with kitty litter

you really only have two options when it comes to gangs: serious business rp and comedy rp. pirates certainly fall under the latter, but they become completely worthless when 1. the people involved have zero familiarity with the source material and 2. the people involved cannot be relied upon to do things that are both interesting and work within the bounds of their theme.
James_Brewer wrote:Just a bunch of stupid people running around saying Ahoy, Matey, Arrghh and other dumb words like that.
like i said before, the impression i get from this app is that we won't even get that. for many people the application process has been whittled down to "who can write the least objectionable gang app that will give me and my friends license to cap points and engage in team dm."

i don't want to be a dick, but this app is a turd.
shut up
Clark wrote:*Clark chuckles :lol:
shut up
Clark wrote:I'm not an SZR player anymore, I've left it ages ago.
shut up
Clark wrote:Calm down guys, stop discussing, this isnt a fucking topic to bitch at, I dont bitch at others but I try to give them out the ability to figure out whats going on and understand the logic
shut up
Clark wrote:I'm an old player of SZR, came before all of you, you guys fucked up SZR, ARABS, you fucked this perfect server, SZR was perfectly the best server till you arabs came, fucked it up,
shut up
Clark wrote:if you cant stop bitching then shut the fuck up, I dont really like this since you all are against me for bitching but I didnt even fuck, you all are bitching now, why do you all keep bitching on other's topics
shut up
Clark wrote:just let the admins say their shit about the application, I know that the admins were fucking up the players, but now its all good.
shut up
Clark wrote:Raiden, at least my english is better than yours, now calm down, If you're thinking of showing your self up by bitching then you're a retard, just work on your self and improve yourself by ROLEPLAYING, okay, calm the heck down now.
shut up
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

let the people that still plays szr try to have a gang at least they gonna have something to do not just drive cars get bored and leave
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
Jake_Cross

Post by Jake_Cross »

denied denied