Los Santos Pirates

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

thief of hubcaps

Los Santos Pirates

Post by thief of hubcaps »

Los Santos Pirates

Gang Description:

It was the seventh day of the storm, we didnt know where we were, everyone on the ship believed that death was very near, My men regrouped at a corner:,''We're not going to die'' I said, then above the noise of the noise of the storm, I heard a cry:''Land! Land!'',and the ship hit the rocks, My men was worried, One of them asked:''What will we do now? Where will we live? What will we eat?, The land isn't far away, We'll save our selves,We'll find a way,I'll see what we can do.
I left our rooms and I looked around, but there were no sailors on the ship, they were all in boats on the sea. I returned to my group, It's alright, I said,The front part of the ship is between two rocks so its above the water,tomorrow, the sea will be calmer and we'll be able to reach the land, the group immediately became happier, but my assistant understood the danger of our position, We prepared a meal and ate, then we went to sleep, only four guys stayed outside and watched.

The Next Day:

The next day, it was not as windy and the sky was clear, we could see that we were near land.
Now. I said, lets go round the ship, lets look for things will help us to reach the land we need food, and water too, then we'll meet again here, Fritz the youngest one between us, brought guns and gunpowder. MY assistant Ernest found a box of tools, alot of nails, a big knife, some small knives and some other things, when my other two men Jack and Franz came, with two dogs, donkey, two goats a pig, siz sheep, and some chickens, I said: Those will be useful to us, but not the dogs, they'll eat too much.
Yea, said Jack, but they will help us to catch animals for food when we reach the land. yes, I said, but we havent reached it yet, who knows if we will?.
We need to make a boat, Lets get some barrels and some pieces of wood. So we started to work and made a boat, we used one of the pieces of wood to hold the sail.
At least everything was ready, and we lowered the boat into the sea, it was too late to leave the ship that night, so I tied one end of a long rope to our boat, and the other end to the ship. then we had a meal and went to bed.
We all woke up early the next morning. I called the men, and said,''First, we must feed the animals, I hope we'll be able to come back for them later, Then lets take everything will be useful to us.
We took guns and gunpowder and bags of food, we took some cooking pots and the tools, nails and knives we brought sailcloth to make a tent, the chickens seemed sad, so we brought them too,The dogs, I said, can swim behind the boat'.
At the last minute my assistant came, carrying a big bag I didnt ask him what was in it.
At first, the boat turned round and round, but after a time,I learned to sail it, Look! cried Fritz, as we came nearer the land, Those are coconuts to eat, the dogs were swimming towards calmer water. They know the best place to land, I said, I'll follow them, Three of us, jumped on to the beach, Then they helped Franz to follow them, we took everything out of the boat and freed the chickens, Then I cut some wood from the trees, put it in the ground and made a tent from the sailcloth, Now, I said to the men, go and bring some dry grass for our beds, while they were doing that, I found some big stones for a fire place. I soon made a good fire, using dry wood from the beach. my assistant got a pot of water from the river and put it on the fire.
Then, helped by little Franz, he began to cook a meal, Fritz took a gun to other side of the river. Ernest went to the right along the beach and Jack went to the left Suddenly I heard Jack shouting, I took a gun and ran to help him. I found him standing in water up to his knees.
Come here, Boss, he shouted. Come quickly I've caught something really big!''
''All right' I said, bring it to here.
''I can't, it's caught me''
I laughed, Then I hit the large shellfish with my gun and freed Jack. It was only holding on to his clothing so he wasn't hurt.
Well Jack, I said. You've caught our first fresh food, Just then, Ernest came, ''I've found some things that are good to eat too, But I need help to get them'',''What are they?'' I asked. 'They're shellfish too, but I can't get them off the rocks, We'll take them later, after our meal''

After an hour:

''The food is ready'' said my assistant, but we should wait for Fritz, He looked at his pot.''How shall we eat it? We can't eat soup with a knife! We need spoons! but we haven't got any! we can use coconuts but we also havent got any! oh..we can use shells!
Then we heard a voice of someone coming, ''Thats propably Fritz'' I said. Fritz arrived, so the men went to get the shellfish.
When they came back Jack tried to open one with a knife. '' I can't open it''
''Put them near the hot fire'', I said, ''and they'll open without your help'' so we ate the shellfish and used the shells as spoons.
Then my assistant went to get the bag he brought from the ship, and started to throw corn to the chickens, I stopped him and said:''I'm very glad that you've brought thid but we mustnt give it to the chickens. We must plant them and when they grow we make bread and feed chickens.
Then we went to sleep,we took our guns with us into the tent, I stayed watching outside with Ernest and Fritz In the midnight I made coffee then we started to drink it after an hour, Fritz was tired so he went to sleep, Me and Ernest stayed outside then I heard shootings, ''Go check behind the tent'' I said, then i moved slowly and saw our animals are dead on the ground!! and behind the smoke from the fire place I saw men heading straight to me I took my gun and aimed them, and their boss looked at me, I called Ernest and told him to wake up the others, they came and we started to talk
Zack: Hey man, Whats your name?
?????: They call me Kandoman Azzirates
Zack: And why are you here?
Kandoman: We need a place to rest and maybe some food.
Zack: Welcome, but we need to know you are not thieves
Kandoman: Ofcourse not, you trust me and everything will be alright.
Zack: My men and you all will sleep me and my assistant will stay awake.

The next morning:

I woke up and saw smoke around,''I propably went to sleep without knowing!''
I heard laughs, I moved and looked around then behind the smoke I saw my men tied up on the trees, Kandoman and his guys are laughing, I asked him, what the hell have you done over here?, I trusted you!
''Shut up, I want all of your money food and sailcloth!, now! or your men are dead''
''take everything you want just let them go!!''
''Guys. Go get everything you see inside the tent!''
''Hold a second!!, First of all free my guys!''
''Okay, free them guys!''
So I went to get the box i put under the sand which is full of guns and gunpowder and when they went to their home, ''Ima make a plan and you all come with me!!'' Okay?
''Okay'' Said everybody.

After an hour of planning:

''Fritz go this way and Franz go that way with Jack, and Ernest and I will go this way, then we'll meet again here! Okay?
so we found their homes and came back, we got guns and head to their homes and killed half of them and the other half escaped, we got our sailcloth and our food, we regrouped, ''Where's Ernest?'' I said, ''There! cried Fritz''
and we saw Ernest sailing a big ship!
We took a seat on it, and head to our country, I asked him:''How you got that ship?''
''I'll never tell you''
''Let's go....Pirates!!''

Why:I didn't lead any gang over here, and i played szr alot of time and also played in other roleplay servers before szr so im sure i can lead a gang and I corrected my mistakes and learned from them.

Members:
In game name/forum name

I_Steal_Hubcaps/thief of hubcaps:Rank 7.
Drew_Ferron/Dr_Ferron:Rank 5
Tyrone_Jackson/TJackson:Rank 1
Takashi_Raiazuke/????:Rank 1
A_CJ/????:Rank 4

Desired Ranks:

Rank 7: Master
Rank 6: Assistant
Rank 5: Lieutenant
Rank 4: Sailor
Rank 3: Navigator
Rank 2: Cabin
Rank 1: Stowaway
Rank 0: Deckhand

Desired Skins:
Attachments
11.png
11.png (43.49 KiB) Viewed 12126 times
r034fr.jpg
r034fr.jpg (31.72 KiB) Viewed 12128 times
Last edited by thief of hubcaps on January 3rd, 2012, 12:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
Don_Collins
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Re: Los Santos Pirates

Post by Don_Collins »

FU pirates are not pirates without michael schwartzs, alan jackson, phil mycock, anna rose, and black bart
Layne_Oster wrote:Eh, i just Re-Installed my pc, all working fine. :)
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

As if non-legacy iterations of Grove, Mafia, or Yakuza ever kept people from roleplaying their themes officially.

I mean, no doubt if some random person made a Mag C application; it'd be scoffed at.

But "Pirates" is about as generic as bikers or mafia or homeless or whatever general theme a person could run off.
It's not a special name no one would ever think of but Black Bart.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
thief of hubcaps

FU pirates are not pirates without michael schwartzs, alan jackson, phil mycock, anna rose, and black bart
Well I dont think that Ballas are not ballas without miquel lacoste because benni was the leader before so members change and leaders too
btw if its not pirates without them, why not to make it before?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

this is horrible

i wish you had copied off of one of the two apps the captain did over the past 2 years but no, you went all original material, which is good. the problem here is that for whatever reason you have not sufficiently soaked yourself in enough source material to bleed cliches like he did.

yes, the lead of a band of pirates would have the rank of top pirate. remember johnny depp's character from pirates of the caribbean? yes, he was called top pirate jack sparrow.

i know you're at an extreme disadvantage because i can't imagine pirates having much of a place in middle eastern art and literature, but really. top pirate.
thief of hubcaps

I know that, I can change the story, i didnt copy from another apply and just give me one chance!
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Wasn't it captain jack sparrow?
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Jack not sparrow?
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

jimmy_jakens wrote:Jack not sparrow?
Ily
Guiseppi Rossi
Ron

Post by Ron »

I'd like to throw my 2 cents on the ranks and dumb skin

rank 7: Captain
rank 6: Quarter Master
rank 5: Boatswain
rank 4: Gunner
rank 3: Carpenter
rank 2: Sailor
rank 1: Powder Monkey
rank 0: Swab

and for christs sake, where's the pirate skin?!
spurt of splooge to the eye
thief of hubcaps

Ron_Jakobs wrote:I'd like to throw my 2 cents on the ranks and dumb skin

rank 7: Captain
rank 6: Quarter Master
rank 5: Boatswain
rank 4: Gunner
rank 3: Carpenter
rank 2: Sailor
rank 1: Powder Monkey
rank 0: Swab

and for christs sake, where's the pirate skin?!

you got that
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

i don't really see what this would add to the server since you can't even come up with ranks on your own
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »

This is 2012 not 1700. Today's pirates are black and don't use cannons anymore.
thief of hubcaps

mkrtich wrote:i don't really see what this would add to the server since you can't even come up with ranks on your own
I came with ranks on my own
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

why is stowaway higher up on your rank list than deckhand? deckhands work on the fucking deck, stowaways hide in the cargo hold.

also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.

this is a really shitty thing to say but from your application i have zero confidence you would be able to roleplay a fucking pirate. i have zero confidence you could say "YARRRRRR" and steal things. what does that say about your application?
Russell

Post by Russell »

Jack Not Sparrow was Los Perros Rojos, not pirates..
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Russell wrote:Jack Not Sparrow was Los Perros Rojos, not pirates..
Russell , Dont being an ass. Mkritch knows what he talking about.
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Clark

Post by Clark »

Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:
Nice english tho, please learn english, why are you applying for a gang then, you cant even speak a nice english, my friend.

@On-Topic: You guys are failing, you cant even RP like pirates, what about changing the gang name to " Retarded&Stupid Pirates?its nice.
and what the fuck is that leader's name, change this name or get da fuck outta here, you guys cant RP, you guys can only RP such as cats, MEOW!?

@Mkrtich: Relax, dont be so strict.
@Jack Not Sparrow: :dogout: , You're a San Fierro Cartel Soldier, Xavier KIng or I prefer calling it: Los Santos Farter.
Anyway Jack Not Sparrow wasnt a pirate, he was in Los Santos Rojos, something like this.
@Nunziata: Learn english son.
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

The Fuck you talking about, I was in pirates before making Los Rojos Diablos
Guiseppi Rossi
Kelly_Kelly

Post by Kelly_Kelly »

Piwey wrote:
The Fuck you talking about, I was in pirates before making Los Rojos Diablos
You fucktards made me log into this account, and I'm pretty sure I was a pirate under black bart's leadership, I remember because we warred nigger street

Jack_Not_Sparrow-lvl 11
Kelly Kelly-Lvl 1
Nunziata_Nuccia

Clark wrote:
Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:
Nice english tho, please learn english, why are you applying for a gang then, you cant even speak a nice english, my friend.

@On-Topic: You guys are failing, you cant even RP like pirates, what about changing the gang name to " Retarded&Stupid Pirates?its nice.
and what the fuck is that leader's name, change this name or get da fuck outta here, you guys cant RP, you guys can only RP such as cats, MEOW!?

@Mkrtich: Relax, dont be so strict.
@Jack Not Sparrow: :dogout: , You're a San Fierro Cartel Soldier, Xavier KIng or I prefer calling it: Los Santos Farter.
Anyway Jack Not Sparrow wasnt a pirate, he was in Los Santos Rojos, something like this.
@Nunziata: Learn english son.
:cripes: I'll do but when you fix what you've wrote also read your post word for word.............. :whoptc:
Pauila_Moreski
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Aaron_Triggs
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

To be honest Tony you've grown to be somewhat of a better player over the time of playing on SZR but really in all fairness no one thinks you're ready for this you haven't shown it and you picked a theme that has been done before which ruins your chances more. If you really feel your ready for this, show it because you're not going to get a shot at it any other way. Good luck to your future choices.

Clark take it easy a name is just a name no one really cares as long as you produce some roleplay, you don't even need to go by name tags.

P.S Just ignore Molten Buddy.
Giorgino_Luca

Post by Giorgino_Luca »

Last edited by Giorgino_Luca on January 3rd, 2012, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not mess with the Sicilian security firm.

Giorgino_Luca

Post by Giorgino_Luca »

..... :cripes:
Do not mess with the Sicilian security firm.

Nunziata_Nuccia

Aaron_Triggs wrote:To be honest Tony you've grown to be somewhat of a better player over the time of playing on SZR but really in all fairness no one thinks you're ready for this you haven't shown it and you picked a theme that has been done before which ruins your chances more. If you really feel your ready for this, show it because you're not going to get a shot at it any other way. Good luck to your future choices.

Clark take it easy a name is just a name no one really cares as long as you produce some roleplay, you don't even need to go by name tags.

P.S Just ignore Molten Buddy.
Aaron, life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.

P.S Just put that in your mind Aaron is a hoe.
Pauila_Moreski