Nazi bikers

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

NathanCarter

Nazi bikers

Post by NathanCarter »

MG- Explain the meaning. = Metagaming. Lets see for example you meet a Guy on the street. Then you just look at his Name above, and say that. If you dont know him In Character..Thats metagaming.

PG- Explain the meaning. - PowerGaming can be many things, surrounded by 4 cops and you Slip out a gun and kill all in sight is PowerGame and also DM. To Aviod PowerGaming, You must Simply Give the other player a chance to React to the IC Situation. Not giving a chance for the player to React is Powergaming.

PK- Explain the meaning. - This is Player kill, Its a little Similar to CK. Which is Character kill..But thats all I know of it

SK- Explain the meaning. - Simply Riding on Top a Car, and Killing a player.

How old are you ICly? - 23

How many game hours do you have? 3-5, But sometimes It Depends if I have any business to do Irl

How many seconds connected? - Dont really understand what you mean by this..How many seconds I have online? If if is then idk... Lazy to do the math

How old are you oocly? (( 19 ))

What is IC and OOC? - IC is In Character, OOC = Out of Character.

What would you do if 5 people surrounded you with guns and you had fist, And you were in our gang? Well..I would be out numbered, and I'm surrounded so i just Stand and /handsup

Have you ever had gang RP experience? - Yep, and I also Play couple RP servers. I'm mainly good at Gang Rp

On a scale of 1 to 10, How much would you rate yourself on RPing? Hmm, i'll be honest. Its about a 7.

DM- Explain the meaning. - Everyone that Rp should know this, It means Deathmatching..Killing a player with out a Proper or Valid Reason..

APPLICATION

The Nazi Motorcycle Club (TNM) is a worldwide one-percenter motorcycle gang and organized crime syndicate whose members typically rided Freeway motorcycles. In the Los Santos and San Fierro, the Nazi's are incorporated as the Nazi Motorcycle Corporation. Their primary motto is "When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets".

Both the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Criminal Intelligence Service and Los santos police department , los santos classify the Nazis as one of the "big four" motorcycle gangs, contending that members carry out widespread violence, drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion. Members of the organization have continuously asserted that they are only a group of motorcycle enthusiasts who have joined to ride motorcycles together, to organize social events such as group road trips, fundraisers, parties, and motorcycle rallies.

[Ranks would be]

1. Workers
2. Trusty
3. Runner
4. Minor Boss
5. Boss
6. Nazi Genral

Gang Rules:
[IC]
1.) Always follow direct orders from your superiors.
2.) Always show respect to your superiors.
3.) Disrespecting of you're superiors will get you in trouble.
4.) Don't leave a man behind.
5.) Always stick together.

[OOC]
1.) No flaming on /g, and no flaming on other Nazi members.
2.) No Meta-Gaming and Power-Gaming.
3.) No Death Matching.
4.) Admin prison for 3 times - /kick or /demote.
5.) RP to the Max.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Yo whats good , well for alone time we been rollin the streets and makin trouble but we wanna be real we wanna show ever one how a gang really works.
The Nazi Motorcycle Club (TNM) is a worldwide one-percenter motorcycle gang and organized crime syndicatewhose members typically rided Freeway motorcycles. In the Los Santos and San Fierro, the Nazi's are incorporated as the Nazi Motorcycle Corporation. Their primary motto is "When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets".
Both the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Criminal Intelligence Service and Los santos police department , los santos classify the Nazis as one of the "big four" motorcycle gangs, contending that members carry out widespread violence, drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion. Members of the organization have continuously asserted that they are only a group of motorcycle enthusiasts who have joined to ride motorcycles together, to organize social events such as group road trips, fundraisers, parties, and motorcycle rallies.

Ranks would be
1.Workers
2.Trusty
3.Runner
4.Minor Boss
5.Boss
6.Nazi Genral
Gang Rules:
IC

OOC
1.) No flaming on /g, and no flaming on other Corleone members.
3.) No Death Matching.
5.) RP to the Max.

------------------------------------------------------------
Image (Thanks Nathan)
Yo whats good , well for alone time we been rollin the streets and makin trouble but we wanna be real we wanna show ever one how a gang really works.
The Nazi Motorcycle Club (TNM) is a worldwide one-percenter motorcycle gang and organized crime syndicate whose members typically rided Freeway motorcycles. In the Los Santos and San Fierro, the Nazi's are incorporated as the Nazi Motorcycle Corporation. Their primary motto is "When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets".

Ranks would be
1.Worker
2.Trusty
3.Runner
4.Minor Boss5.
5.Boss

6Nazi Genral Image
Gang Rules:
IC

OOC
3.) No Death Matching.
5.) RP to the Max.

- Image (thanks nathan)
Davy_Mousse

Re: Nazi bikers

Post by Davy_Mousse »

Who is in your gang?
Aren't you applying for PD?
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

http://ogclan.forumotion.com/t178-hamcccccccccccc :dogout:

I think you hit the Ctrl + V like 3 times there...Nice plagiarism.
Geko_Chaos

Post by Geko_Chaos »

Miquel Lacoste wrote: :dogout:
Wong

Post by Wong »

da' fuck nigguh' you copy it.... Fuck you :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :unsmigghh: FUCK DIS APPLY NIGGUH FUCK YOU
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

NathanCarter wrote:MG- Explain the meaning. = Metagaming. Lets see for example you meet a Guy on the street. Then you just look at his Name above, and say that. If you dont know him In Character..Thats metagaming.

PG- Explain the meaning. - PowerGaming can be many things, surrounded by 4 cops and you Slip out a gun and kill all in sight is PowerGame and also DM. To Aviod PowerGaming, You must Simply Give the other player a chance to React to the IC Situation. Not giving a chance for the player to React is Powergaming.

PK- Explain the meaning. - This is Player kill, Its a little Similar to CK. Which is Character kill..But thats all I know of it

SK- Explain the meaning. - Simply Riding on Top a Car, and Killing a player.

How old are you ICly? - 23

How many game hours do you have? 3-5, But sometimes It Depends if I have any business to do Irl

How many seconds connected? - Dont really understand what you mean by this..How many seconds I have online? If if is then idk... Lazy to do the math

How old are you oocly? (( 19 ))

What is IC and OOC? - IC is In Character, OOC = Out of Character.

What would you do if 5 people surrounded you with guns and you had fist, And you were in our gang? Well..I would be out numbered, and I'm surrounded so i just Stand and /handsup

Have you ever had gang RP experience? - Yep, and I also Play couple RP servers. I'm mainly good at Gang Rp

On a scale of 1 to 10, How much would you rate yourself on RPing? Hmm, i'll be honest. Its about a 7.

DM- Explain the meaning. - Everyone that Rp should know this, It means Deathmatching..Killing a player with out a Proper or Valid Reason..

APPLICATION

[Ranks would be]

1. Workers
2. Trusty
3. Runner
4. Minor Boss
5. Boss
6. Nazi Genral

Gang Rules:
[IC]

[OOC]
1.) No flaming on /g, and no flaming on other Nazi members.
3.) No Death Matching.
5.) RP to the Max.

---------------------------------------------------------------
The Nazi Motorcycle Club (TNM) is a worldwide one-percenter motorcycle gang and organized crime syndicatewhose members typically rided Freeway motorcycles. In the Los Santos and San Fierro, the Nazi's are incorporated as the Nazi Motorcycle Corporation. Their primary motto is "When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets".

Ranks would be
1.Workers
2.Trusty
3.Runner
4.Minor Boss
5.Boss
6.Nazi Genral
Gang Rules:
IC

OOC
3.) No Death Matching.
5.) RP to the Max.

------------------------------------------------------------
Image (Thanks Nathan)

Ranks would be
1.Worker
2.Trusty
3.Runner
4.Minor Boss5.
5.Boss

6Nazi Genral Image
Gang Rules:
IC

OOC
3.) No Death Matching.
5.) RP to the Max.

- Image (thanks nathan)
accepted

no seriously what gamemode is that /stats screenshot of? it looks like dogpiss and also, don't forget to set your seconds connected after you set your hours played. 3000 seconds != 48 hours my friend
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

There's no doubt that he copy 'n pasted his PD application aswell..
No Nazi Bikers this time :negative: