[Old]Union Jack Fighters

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

John Street

[Old]Union Jack Fighters

Post by John Street »

Union Jack Fighters

History:
Union Jack Fighters we're in old S.A.S Team.When there was Outside action operation, All of S.A.S teams had to get out on the field.My group of S.A.S was called "Queen Guards". It was an Desert in Africa.My team didn't brought enough water for everyone and only me and my lieutenant Antony Farris. Five hours later, One of our helicopters found us and brought us back to England. Minister of Internal Affairs said that we are for nothing. And he putted me and my team out of S.A.S organization. Year after that I opened Fighting club. "Union Jack Fighters". We wanted to open a syndicate but government didn't want to approve our request. By the way i was a big fan of Football club Chelsea.Antony always called me for a game.Before 2 months, My group and I had a tough fight with Arsenal fans. And again i had problems with Minister of Internal Affairs... He said if I don't leave country he will arrest me and my Union Jack Fighters. Week after that i moved to Los Santos and we opened a small Bar-Restaurant. Many people started to come and have a drink at my place. But again troubles followed me... There we're some black hooligans wanted to rob me but thanks God my crew was with me. Antony Farris, Valey Roy, Andrew Bertram and Frank Polpette took some beer bottles and started to fight with them. I had Desert Eagle in Cash box and i asked my self, Should i bring it out? And yea, I did pull it out and i smashed one nigga's leg. They ran out of my Bar and then i heard police cruiser coming to my place... They stormed in and said is there any problems? Antony just said No officers, everything is just fine! And day after day we organized little fights at my bar with some nigga's for money.
(One Year After...)
John and his crew decided to bring their rules out on streets. But there was some troubles with gangs who didn't want to respect their rules, Union Jack Fighters respected everyone... So some baseball bat guys we're tracking got scared and took a run. we caught them and pulled their brains out. I improoved my gang and bought us a couple of shottys Ak's and some pistols. They shoot in head cuz John says this: ''Only butchers shoot in body, proffesionals shoot in head... Reason why i started this crew is that cuz my grandpa was in WW2 In operation Jericho. That operation theme was to bomb down the Berlin ( Germany ). His group of pilots fighters were called also Union Jack Fighters.
My father was president of Independent human rights activists and he said i will continue his job when he get off politics. Ofcourse, i said... But as i searched permission for syndicate Minister of Internal Affairs, By the way i wounder, how the fuck is his responsibility to say what will i do and what i wont?! Ok... I get if that was Prime Minister but common he ruled almost all my life in England that pissed me off... But what is most confusing that i read in news paper... Horrible massacre in England! Minister of Internal Affairs has been killed. i opened first page after it, and it said he was shot down by Sniper... Then i said: Well this could be chance to get me and my crew back to homeland, but not so long a go i saw Limo parked in front of my bar... i saw someone in white suit coming out from behind seat and knocking on bar door. i have to admit i was scared... Well there was nothing else then opening door to that "Suit Guy" well i opened the door and i asked them: ( i think that was his bodyguards over him ) "Is there any problem gentlemen?", and then he pulled out silenced pistol and said to me... "Only butchers shoot in body proffesionals shoot in head and he did pointed his gun on my head but then, i saw a 2 snipers on roof and they tried to way at me but if I way back i will blow up the cover. I think they tried to save me. Just like they we're waving ("Jump back"). I did it and i heard a couple sniper shots. i looked around and ofcourse that "Suit guy" and his bodyguards were down... and then sinper guy came to me... First i asked them who the fuck are they. One of them spoke: " We are the guys who shot down Minister of Internal Affairs. I said: "Yea yea nice joke guys", but they were pretty serious... ( I couldn't saw their faces, they were covered up buy Ski masks) But you... "Guys"... What you want from me? They said: "Nothing, really nothing. We are just saving your life as usual. Like angels or something",then they said to me that they gotta run off because cops will be soon here. I called couple of my friends that took care of corpses. Police came and asked me suspiciously is there any problems again? I denied it. They were suspicious because they already came here couple of times. I finally decided that i will stay in L.S. with my Fighters and continue our usual work at bar...
Union Jack Fighters still have a little bar at Willowfield. They hope they will become something bigger and fight for their rights.

That's why we are called UNION JACK FIGHTERS! God Save the Queen!

Why should we become official?

I think we should become official because me and my fighters will be helpful, and help anyone to learn how to use guns and how to fight like a real man.
I think we should become official because I like to help but i want my laws to be respected!

FAMILY RULES!!!

Help everyone who needs your help!
Respect everyone who respects you!
Don't look for troubles, but if someone asked for it, show him what you know!
Don't ever ask for a higher rank or you are going to be deported to rank 0!
Fight for your homeland and fight for the Queen!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... YpbeCP-g-A
Last edited by John Street on February 26th, 2012, 7:31 am, edited 13 times in total.
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
John Street

Re: Union Jack Fighters

Post by John Street »

Ranks:

Rank 7: Superior/FlagLeader/
Rank 6: Co-Leader/FlagLeader/
Rank 5: Loan Shark
Rank 4: Fighter
Rank 3: Smasher
Rank 2: Amateur
Rank 1: Rookie
Rank 0: Recruit

Members ranks:
Rank 7: John Street
Rank 6: Antony Farris
Rank 5: /empty/
Rank 4: Bruce_Winston
Rank 3: Valey Roy
Rank 2: Andrew Bertram
Rank 1: Frank Polpette
Rank 0: /empty/
Last edited by John Street on February 24th, 2012, 11:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
John Street

Post by John Street »

Last edited by John Street on February 20th, 2012, 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
John Street

Post by John Street »

HQ:

I would like to take old MAGC HQ with 3 admirals and 2 tahomas. it is placed in willowfield near Ammunition close to lowrider car mod shop.
Last edited by John Street on February 18th, 2012, 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
david_burrows
Game Name(s): David Burrows Viva La Raza

Post by david_burrows »

David Burrows

Ronnie Synder wrote:I have Rped with Jesus, he is cool and it seems he can handle his life without any worries.
Youtube Video: show
John Street

Post by John Street »

david_burrows wrote:
Nice HQ
Fuck it was some mistake :P i putted wrong pic.
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
david_burrows
Game Name(s): David Burrows Viva La Raza

Post by david_burrows »

Was fun ;D
David Burrows

Ronnie Synder wrote:I have Rped with Jesus, he is cool and it seems he can handle his life without any worries.
Sammy_Garcia

Post by Sammy_Garcia »

Good Luck with, you can get my support its a good apply :horse: :unsmigghh: :dogout: :whoptc:
John Street

Post by John Street »

Thanks Sammy. i rly work out for it. :)
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

Sammy_Garcia wrote:Good Luck with, you can get my support its a good apply :horse: :unsmigghh: :dogout: :whoptc:
good use of those smileys, props
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

look at accepted gangs apps, try to be prettier and condense your formatting (for the love of god paragraphs). you're hurting yourself.
Image~
John Street

Post by John Street »

Hey guys (admins) well im waiting with this story about 1 month i think. And i would like to see admins opinion about "Union Jack Fighters".
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

14 days is not 1 month. its less than half
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Razor

Post by Razor »

lukesea wrote:14 days is not 1 month. its less than half
Word
John Street

Post by John Street »

Woops my bad :/ Sorry
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street