[Approved]Semper Fidelis Inc.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Zev

[Approved]Semper Fidelis Inc.

Post by Zev »

Semper Fidelis Inc.

Los Santos was the home of many crime syndicates that were built by new immigrants around the world. No other city city has seen as much ethnic wars as Los Santos. Things changed generation after generation, each generation had more thing in common then the last one. After many successful raids, big crime families were brought down. The old Italian ways were falling behind for the new generation of Italian-American. Now we were just Americans.

Zev Columbo was raised in a small town not so far from Los Santos. The economy was going down the hill and like many young students, he decided to go with the military. Without any knowledge about any branch, he just chose the Marines Corps. Maybe it was destiny or many just shitty luck, but he sure chose the toughest!

On his third year of service, he met Hiraga Okamura during a mission. They never thought were this friendship would take them.....

After finishing their service, Zev and Hiraga were back home and unemployed. All these jarhead knew what to do was kill.
Zev soon found a job at the LSPD and Hiraga was working as a bouncer for an Asian restaurant. Years passed by and they were not as happy as they though they could be. With some money saved, they started their own security firm. The firm quickly grew more everyday. It didn't take long until the firm took a step in the wrong direction. These jarheads were thirsty for blood and power, and they had the training. They were known as Columbo & Okamura's security firm, but Semper Fidelis, Inc was slowly forming.

Semper Fidelis was more of a rumor around the city, no-one really knew anything about it. Just a few rumors were said about them. People say they were able to take anyone out for the right price, but they're just rumors. If they're real, then they must be really organized. Like the legend Italian-American mafias, Semper Fidelis live by a set of rules. If you swear in, there is not out. Some people say it's more of a club, a club for those with power. Columbo and Okamura swore that both sides will always be loyal to each other.

At a club, Zev met a guy named Frank Vermacelli. Mr. Vermacelli approached Zev with a strong Sicilian accent, "Salve, I believe I've seen you before?" He didn't get an answer. After a few drinks and several minutes passed, Mr. Columbo replied "Who the hell are you?" Vermacelli introduced himself then a long conversation started. Frank Vermcacelli was a Sicilian that claimed to be a former employee of the Sicilian Security Firm. Vermacelli handed a few side jobs, but things were not the same for him. Later on, Frank Vermacelli introduced the veterans to a new underground world of businesses. Vermacelli was able to import some high quality weapons from his native country. With the help of a few members of the firm, he was able to distribute illegal weapons to local gangs. The profit was split between the veterans, franks, and the whole firm. To cover up the new business, they added a local store under Semper Fidelis Inc.

Business were going well and they were becoming more organized as they were expanding. As business expanded, their friendship was becoming stronger. After a few years, the three fellas bought a mansion up the hills. They moved in together and their home became more like the headquarters of Semper Fidelis Inc. It didn't take long until Frank's addictions became Zev's and Hiraga's addictions too. A local Jewelry store, ran by Tony Macaroni, supplied Frank with all of his drug addictions. Mr. Macaroni paid a certain amount of money to a local gang for protection. In an attempt to take control of the drug businesses around Los Santos, employees of Semper Fidelis Inc. were sent to confront the local gang. With the training and better weapons, the local gang didn't stand a chance. Semper Fidelis Inc. needed to cover their illegal drug businesses too, so they offered Mr. Macaroni to put his legal business under Semper Fidelis Inc.

Members:
Zev Columbo
Hiraga Okumar
Frank Vermacelli
Tony Macaroni
Tyrone Fields

113:ID
118:ID
124:ID
ID:20
Women
55:ID
216:ID

Desired HQ
The mansion. As previous SSF members, we consider this place our home.

Why? Well I've been around the Mafia since late '08 and I'm bored of the old Italian "Grazie" RP thing. I've gained a lot of experience during my days in the Mafia. I want to keep RP'ing as a Mafia, but I want to bring a new Mafia not just based on one race. I have the time to lead the family and effort. We're planned to lead it the old SSF way, but different story.

I know we still need to work on members, but with a low player-base is hard. We're just opening this to receive feedback.
Last edited by Zev on March 26th, 2012, 1:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
John Street

Re: Murder, Inc.

Post by John Street »

Good Luck pal. I don't want to brag but when SZR was in San Fierro I have created SSF... ;)
Once again good luck

John Street
Union Jack Fighters
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

John Street wrote:when SZR was in San Fierro I have created SSF... ;)
Once again good luck

John Street
Union Jack Fighters
getout :trashbear:
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Zev wrote: We're planned to lead it the old SSF way, but different story.
I think you lost any hope at that
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

lukesea wrote:
Zev wrote: We're planned to lead it the old SSF way, but different story.
I think you lost any hope at that
:arghy:
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Rodney
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Rodney »

kudos for the creative faction name.
shermhead stan
Zev

Post by Zev »

It might sound like a stupid name, but the plan is not to go around saying we're Murder, inc.
We would deny the name publicly, just like any Mafia denying they're a 'Mafia'

The name was chosen after some research on American mafias not based just on one race.

Anyways, most likely the name will be changed.
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Re: Semper Fidelis Inc.

Post by daxter 789 »

Good luck guys the family story is very cool and the members are dudes :smug:
James_Jackson
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Im telling you, go for something not related to the SSF
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

:arghy: now out of jokes , is there any reason?

edit : i'm answering sherwin's comment
Zev

Post by Zev »

Multicultural mafia type. If you're not in it, then don't worry about our theme. I had a member rapping for an event, something I like. Why? Basically you its not like the SSF, just close.

I want to bring close a variaty of players together. I've always wanted to lead something that is not limiting players. If you want to RP a biker, then give ahead.

If you can follow the rules, then you should be good.

I've always liked things like illumination. You can connect artist, politicians, businessman, and more to it. What connects them? The desire for money and power.
hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Post by hannibal_akira »

:doh:
Hannibal_Lector
Zev

Post by Zev »

hannibal_akira wrote::doh:

I'm giving an example haha don't worry when I say "illuminati" I'm giving an example of an organization. Something your theme can't relate to, but the name.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

so the theme is: have no theme / want money / kill people

this seems like a very well thought out project - good luck
Zev

Post by Zev »

Read the story Bro. Just because we're not like all the past mafias that were the typical sicilian decent doesn't mean shit. Damn people need to think outside the box once in a while.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Zev wrote:Read the story Bro. Just because we're not like all the past mafias that were the typical sicilian decent doesn't mean shit. Damn people need to think outside the box once in a while.
You didn't get it, if there's no theme what's your family basicly gonna do, every family has a theme and they RP according to it's theme, but what would be the idea of a gang that's a biker together with a nigger and asian, something like : Hey! , lets go biking and pass by the asian restaurant, i want to eat some chicken!
Zev

Post by Zev »

Jhonny_Mclanne wrote:
Zev wrote:Read the story Bro. Just because we're not like all the past mafias that were the typical sicilian decent doesn't mean shit. Damn people need to think outside the box once in a while.
You didn't get it, if there's no theme what's your family basicly gonna do, every family has a theme and they RP according to it's theme, but what would be the idea of a gang that's a biker together with a nigger and asian, something like : Hey! , lets go biking and pass by the asian restaurant, i want to eat some chicken!
You're a kid from south-america, please stop posting here. It's an organization in America that starts as a firm from two veterans. Which elevates to a more serious organization with the purpose of every crime organization has, you could guess those. I think that you're so ignorant, you will never see the point of this. I'm not basing my story on old stories like the Sicilians. We'll start business around as we grow.

Your ignorance just blinds your view, mocoso.

As for your last statement
what would be the idea of a gang that's a biker together with a nigger and asian, something like : Hey! , lets go biking and pass by the asian restaurant, i want to eat some chicken!
What's wrong with a black, white, and Asian going riding a bike together? Is it not possible? You're just pathetic.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Zev wrote: You're a kid from south-america, please stop posting here
Zev wrote:
:cripes: yeah sure! lets make the server leave just because they aren't americans, why don't we rangeban the whole world you fuck.

And as for all of your post you say, we're not sicilians bla bla no mafia rp as before, none told you the opposite but your family has no theme at all you dumbo, that's what people try to say but i guess you're too dumb to understand.

edit: three people riding a biki wouldn't fit!
Zev

Post by Zev »

Jhonny_Mclanne wrote:
Zev wrote:
:cripes: yeah sure! lets make the server leave just because they aren't americans, why don't we rangeban the whole world you fuck.

And as for all of your post you say, we're not sicilians bla bla no mafia rp as before, none told you the opposite but your family has no theme at all you dumbo, that's what people try to say but i guess you're too dumb to understand.

:suicide: Who the fuck is talking about making anyone leave because they're not American? What the fuck does my American pride and multicultural ideas for a family have to do with banning anyone not from America?

Can a mod or Admin please stop this guy from posting here?

Remember the rule.
DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE GANG THAT IS APPLYING
Anthony_Buoni

Post by Anthony_Buoni »

Jhonny_Mclanne wrote:
Zev wrote:

Okey. I couldn't go away without posting something.
Dear Jhonny, this thread doesn't concern you so just get lost. You have been posting shit over and over I'm wondering why aren't you read only'd just yet?
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

I'm so excited to see Zev trying to get mafia back like before. he leaded mafia for a while in the past but it was not like old SSF I know we copied half of business SFF , also I've to say this Dan you're a great leader.....
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

Nobody wants to even see the letters SSF when it comes to creating a mafia.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Hattori_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Hattori_Takahashi »

Why are you being ignorant? I don't personally see anything wrong with trying to revive old fashion/beliefs what they all believed in once just in their own element. You all say like it's forbidden and just plain dumb, well you're dumb. There's nothing wrong with trying to create decent faction, and try to follow old customs. It's hell better than nowdays shootup factions, bunch of trigger happy people. I'm pretty sure they won't create mafia like it was SSF, just try to follow their customs. Where people will be chosen on how good they are and promoted on how well they do in faction, how much they contribute so on. But then again haters will be haters. Now I'm supporting this man here for atleast trying to create something decent, it's hell better than not try at all. Good luck man, even though I don't know you
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Hattori_Takahashi wrote:Why are you being ignorant? I don't personally see anything wrong with trying to revive old fashion/beliefs what they all believed in once just in their own element. You all say like it's forbidden and just plain dumb, well you're dumb. There's nothing wrong with trying to create decent faction, and try to follow old customs. It's hell better than nowdays shootup factions, bunch of trigger happy people. I'm pretty sure they won't create mafia like it was SSF, just try to follow their customs. Where people will be chosen on how good they are and promoted on how well they do in faction, how much they contribute so on. But then again haters will be haters. Now I'm supporting this man here for atleast trying to create something decent, it's hell better than not try at all. Good luck man, even though I don't know you
I like that attitude.
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

Hattori_Takahashi wrote: Where people will be chosen on how good they are and promoted on how well they do in faction, how much they contribute so on
^^This should happen in every gang and has nothing to do with the mafia/SSF.

All I meant was that I don't feel like seeing ads saying "Sici Store Open!" Part of creating a gang/faction is being original and doing shit your own way. If you just copy another gang that was created before, well then you might as well plagiarize their app too.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles