[Old]Gang Apply - Black Bullets

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kluce

[Old]Gang Apply - Black Bullets

Post by Kluce »

West Coast
We are a gang that likes to drive fast import cars and drift through town but also to enjoy life and go to nightclubs and parties.
We are a gang that likes to drive fast import cars and drift through town but also to enjoy life and go to nightclubs and parties. This is our story. Okay this is how it is, it all started a year ago here in LS, me and my friend Jason came up with this idea that we should start a street gang. Jason is from Mexico and I am from both Mexico and France. We moved to LS in hope of a better life. It is great honor in our family to be the leader of a family or a gang. We are Latinos so we have a very strong bond to brothers and sisters and if someone betrays us we will send a message. The style of us is that Latino gangbanger drifter, low rider. Everyone will not get accepted but if they show them self wothy enough we will make an exception. But only the ones we trust though.
Me and Jason should be leaders cause we are very active on Gta Sa and we will play everyday at least 3 hours each. We both know very good RP and really want this gang.

Stephano_Sarkozy (Leader)
Jason_Lexus (Leader)
Ritchy_Feenstra

In game name/forum name

Leader: Stephano_Sarkozy / Kluce
Second Leader: Jason_Lexus / Has No Forum Account
Rank 1: Ritchy_Feenstra / Not Sure

Skin ID: 233
Skin ID: 47
Skin ID: 50
Skin ID: 91
Skin ID: 114
Skin ID: 116
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Gang Apply - Black Bullets

Post by Sadao »

Kluce wrote:West Coast
We are a gang that likes to drive fast import cars and drift through town but also to enjoy life and go to nightclubs and parties.
We are a gang that likes to drive fast import cars and drift through town but also to enjoy life and go to nightclubs and parties. The style of us is that Latino gangbanger drifter, low rider.
I'm so sorry but this one got to me :bunchies:
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Re: Gang Apply - Black Bullets

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

You could make better than this story, its such as a thiny-girl, anyways good luck.

I belive that i didnt log into the server for like 6 months, but anyways MAGC-wannabe Muhaha.