The Red Scorpions

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Luke_Colford

The Red Scorpions

Post by Luke_Colford »

The Red Scorpions

In this big town there were two young brothers, Luke and Arthur. They grew up in a neighbourhood that was known to be very dangerous. A lot of gang activity was known in this area, robberies, drugselling and shootings. Time passed and the two brothers decided to be drugdealers like the others, they used to sell pot and crack in the same streets that they were born in. Luke bought his own vehicle when he was 20 years old from the cash that he made and Arthur bought an unpretentious house near the beach. After a while, Luke joined the greenies gang that was known as grove street but he left them because they made fun of him. So the two brothers decided to revenge, they bought a few weapons from a street weapons seller and they went to the groves hood, but unfortunately some officers came to the crime scene and arrested them.

5 Years later

The two brothers were released from prison so they moved to get their friend Samuel and his other friends, Samuel and his homies were dropped in a war too.
Luke: Ey' Luke is here
Samuel:: Ohh hey buddy
Luke: We've got a serious situation here, some people are trying to kill us.
Samuel: Man, can't you just stop messing around!?
Luke: I'll explain what happened later, I think that we should leave Los Santos.
Samuel: I agree, but where should we go!?
Luke: To my father's house in Red County.

-after 2 months in total-

Luke, Arthur and his friends came back to Los Santos to revenge, it was the end of the greenie in that day. they used to put some flowers on their victims as well, and in that day they named theirselves, The Red Scorpions.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boss [7]

R7 - Luke_Colford/Luke_Colford

Underboss [6]

R6: Arthur_Reid/??

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Senior Member [4]

R4: Samuel_Casso/???

Outsider [1]

R1: Michael_Armnn/??
R1: Alex_Ray/??

THE HQ

Skin ID: 240 (LEADERS ONLY)

Skin ID: 28

Skin ID: 29

Skin ID: 22

Skin ID 42

Skin ID: 72

Why:

Because I think that I've got the ability to lead a gang, since I've got the experience, and I think that I know how are the things going on!.

[Other than that, I hope that you enjoyed reading my application, and I don't own these pictures, and this time I made my own application without copying any word from the other people's applications.]
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Re: The Red Scorpions

Post by daxter 789 »

no female skins....
James_Jackson
Juke
yardmin