Turdgang Vol.2

Apply here for a gang slot. Please use The Streets for posting information about your gang or to recruit new members. READ THE STICKIES!

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE GANG THAT IS APPLYING.
ugas_jesus

Turdgang Vol.2

Post by ugas_jesus »

Gang Name: Turdgang

Gang Description: Turdgang was an organization that a few years ago, entrusts to be recruited to special persons and without home but with an interest jointly which was to continue forward and to be able to return to be a few normal persons since they it were before falling down in the laziness, this organization that to the beginning was named, Homeless Shelter O'Neil (Homeless), time later I take another name as a reference and then with to happen from the time I transform to what many persons in the saints knew as the Turdgang after having spent different types of circumstances. After a time different organizations and up to same of city of Los Santos, it entrusts to move out and to disintegrating the Turdgang for necessary enough and delicate reasons. Nowadays, after many years some of them stay members of the call dispersed Turdgang for everything the area of Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Fort Carson, Etc, who are ready to form the same organization with different ends but certainly to preserve his previous ends.

Story: Turdgang is a criminal organization that hides under the cover of a brotherhood of homeless (shelter) known as 'Chuito Homeless Shelter', and covering a space and type practices moral issues. All members are determined to rewrite their lives but all this depends on the favors them to be their leader, and although they do at the shelter every day of the week, talk about issues such as trafficking in drugs, weapons, money, materials between other things that they are required, to favor their leader. They are conspirators, people who put ideology principles to the need. Money comes to be only an incentive to contribute to the search of chaos through detailed operations, whose purpose is simply that the disorder in a society that is governed primarily by the morally acceptable.

Why?: I play SZR from the year 2007 - beginning of 2008, already I have enough experience on the server, previously I was a Beargang, Oneil, Turdgang, in addition I have been in many factions features with a high influence in the server as Yakuza, Mafia, MagC. I would like to return to implement this RP that we were doing in the Turdgang previously, and this way like also to help the new players, since I decided to return to play SZR because some people commented to me that our server is at the moment very shortly with player base, since the most of players has go away to play another server who I do not remember the name and i really dont care if them not like to play here, maybe them dont like play this server again but the fact is that now we can bring a new opportunity to the server and new players, and try to increase our player base. We will be creating a team outsider in the faction this will consist of me and a couple of LT's that I'll try to bring back to the server (old players) who will be recruiting lots of newbies that show genuine interest in the server and are keen to learn, we will dedicate a few of our playing hours to showing them the ways of the server ie: mat runs, dropcars ,rp with cops, the rules clear and not so clear,etc etc...help them level up, and try get them past the n00b stage before they get 3 warnings and ban. Obviously can get to be times that some of these new players that I train, do something stupid, but I would appreciate it if that happens, let me know IG and I will take care of it.

Members:

In game name / Forum name

Founder: Jesus_Turdgang (Aaron_Jones i need a namechange to Jesus_Turdgang) / ugas_jesus
Rank 1: Abijah_Turdgang / Abijah_Cardone
Rank 0: Jonathan_Turdgang / Jonathan_Castillo
(More members coming soon)

Desired Skins:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

137 - 78 - 77 - 200 - 213 - 230 - 181

Desired Headquarters:

Last edited by ugas_jesus on March 6th, 2013, 10:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Re: Turdgang Vol.2

Post by Butch »

ugas_jesus wrote:in addition I have been in many facial features with a high influence in the server
ah, nice. what were you in then? a nose? mouth perhaps?
im actually michael mocanu
pops

Post by pops »

like i said before someone rudely edited my post, this story sounds way better in spanish
Last edited by pops on March 6th, 2013, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am adrian recchio haha
Maurf_ONeil

Post by Maurf_ONeil »

I urge my penis for you mate
Last edited by Maurf_ONeil on March 6th, 2013, 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cHR0ME wrote:yea it is my fault ima stupid leprechaun bastard with a three inch dog dick. She hates me and I want to kill myself!
Some random noob wrote:Maurf lags so much its easier to kill a hacker
paranoid wrote:Maurf shouldn't be unbanned until he gets a computer from the current century.
Greta
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Greta Struggen

Post by Greta »

dont edit my posts andrew david fuck you.

also lol
all noobs
ugas_jesus

Post by ugas_jesus »

Here some pictures making RP with the only active family, i think is families 6 at the moment

Thanks for your time
Greta
Donut Chaser

Post by Greta »

ugas_jesus wrote:Here some pictures making RP with the only active family, i think is families 6

I like how the only loyal people to have ever played SZR happen to be in the same family, which is the one you were/are in.

lol
Last edited by Greta on March 6th, 2013, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all noobs
Jonathan_Castillo

Post by Jonathan_Castillo »

What do you mean?
ugas_jesus

Post by ugas_jesus »

Im sayin I've just seen, the time I have been connected to the server, only families 6 LSPD and FBI
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

<DELETED>
Last edited by Fabrizo on March 10th, 2013, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaMar

Post by LaMar »

The Mafia is active, like Fabrizo says, but don't expect much from them. You're better off fucking with the PD and getting some time than going for a chat with the Mafia. Sometimes I wonder the mafia would notice if they take the guns away from the server.

Good luck with your family and if you decide to have fun wtih the PD, I'll be there to broad-coast it live.
ugas_jesus

Post by ugas_jesus »

Thanks to everyone, and I think I speak in advance, and I could see some family 12 online Mafia. Here some pictures RPing with a mafia:

Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

<DELETED>
Last edited by Fabrizo on March 10th, 2013, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ugas_jesus

Post by ugas_jesus »

Fabrizo wrote:
LaMar wrote:The Mafia is active, like Fabrizo says, but don't expect much from them. You're better off fucking with the PD and getting some time than going for a chat with the Mafia. Sometimes I wonder the mafia would notice if they take the guns away from the server.

Good luck with your family and if you decide to have fun wtih the PD, I'll be there to broad-coast it live.
Like your active?
Fabrizo can you stop posting wrong things here? I'll appreciate it...Thanks you...No hard feelings
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

ugas_jesus wrote:
Fabrizo wrote:
LaMar wrote:The Mafia is active, like Fabrizo says, but don't expect much from them. You're better off fucking with the PD and getting some time than going for a chat with the Mafia. Sometimes I wonder the mafia would notice if they take the guns away from the server.

Like your active?
Fabrizo can you stop posting wrong things here? I'll appreciate it...Thanks you...No hard feelings
I apologize,
ugas_jesus

Post by ugas_jesus »

Fabrizo wrote:
ugas_jesus wrote:
Fabrizo wrote:

Like your active?
I apologize,
Alright thanks alot man
ugas_jesus

Post by ugas_jesus »

Some RP with families 8 :

Greta
Donut Chaser

Post by Greta »

ugas_jesus wrote:Fabrizo can you stop posting wrong things here? I'll appreciate it...Thanks you...No hard feelings
You heard him Fabrizio keep the page clean and only post good things, :)

what a retard.

Also, i'm pretty sure you need permission from the gang elders to use their theme.
all noobs
Humberto

Post by Humberto »

buncha south american retards
Greta
Donut Chaser

Post by Greta »

Humberto wrote:buncha VENEZUELANS retards
all noobs
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Aldo
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Aldo_Rossi

Post by Aldo »

btw this is my sperm,i am an donator,andrew david got a kid from me.IF someone needs sperm fast take the phone and call me ____________________________66675493
Tor_McKaul

Post by Tor_McKaul »

u cant make turdgang lad
NomoreNomura

Post by NomoreNomura »

The original Turdgang members laughed openly regarding this application because nobody remembers you.
FatBlackPanda
Game Name(s): Dwayne_Carter

Post by FatBlackPanda »

Tor_McKaul wrote:u cant make turdgang lad
NomoreNomura wrote:The original Turdgang members laughed openly regarding this application because nobody remembers you.
It might be a bit to late to mention this fellas?
Dwayne_Carter (13)