[b]What do you like the most?[/b]
[b]What could we improve on to make the server more fun?[/b]

thank you for your answers and time
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Franky_Vermacelli
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Questions for everybody

Post by Franky_Vermacelli »

When did you join SZR?: I joined szr at the late of 2010.
What brought you to SZR?Well, my friend found the server and I tried it out and made some friends and started playing, szr was like the first server I played on samp.
What made you stay on the server?Cool people mostly, I liked to roleplay pretty much also, I had a great time learning szr and playing.
What motivates you to login everyday?I want to see how the server is doing and is there anything cool going on and I like to hang around talking to people, I also like achieving stuff in szr. And well, I want to help the new guys out sometimes, before they want to log out for good.
What do you want to do on the server for fun? Maybe roleplay a bit and gather up a mini event or drive around los santos our cars full, or sometimes I just try to help people when I am really bored.
What makes you log out?When I get sleepy or I got some important stuff to do, like work, school, going out with friends.
What do you dislike most about the server? I dislike the amount of players playing now, but I'm gonna try to keep players playing
What do you like the most? Solving problems and achieving something, anything
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? We could try to be kind and keep the players online, therefore we get new gangs and more players and more fun, events, friends, people, and when players want something new, I bet Rachael can always make up something.
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Post by Terrence »

writing from phone, disregard bad spelling etc cba to fix some of them

When did you join SZR?
late 2008 of im not mistanken
What brought you to SZR?
my brother told me to join
What made you stay on the server?
adapting to new comnunities can be hard, especially on bigger servers, when i first joined szr i wasnt very good at english, as i learned more and more i also got quite attached to the community, and leaving a community when you already have everything set out in front of you and know how everything works is in my opinion pretty pointless
What motivates you to login everyday?
i dont, im too busy working, being sort of a leader in a mta community (not rp) and rewatching startrek
What do you want to do on the server for fun?
roleplay, too bad everyone i arrest suck at it
What makes you log out?
annoying pricks that chase and kill cops over and over again
What do you dislike most about the server?
although this might be something of the past: goons, at least when they were given advantages etc
What do you like the most?
the people that makes up for the bad
What could we improve on to make the server more fun?
will answer when home
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
Geko_Chaos

Post by Geko_Chaos »

When did you join SZR? Late 2008 or early 2009

What brought you to SZR? Found the server after recently downloading samp (Got tired of the stunt servers and wanted to try something new)

What made you stay on the server? Alot of nice people helping me to get started and I had alot of fun while doing that. I even got invited to a gang and had eveeen more fun!

What motivates you to login everyday? I know its going to be fun or atleast entertaining

What do you want to do on the server for fun? I like big roleplay "meetings" (drug/weapon trades and gamble) and events

What makes you log out? Sleep

What do you dislike most about the server? Lots of people dont give a fuck about the rules but I belive that its possible to change that :)

What do you like the most? All the nice people

What could we improve on to make the server more fun? Nothing really, it all depends on the players.
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Post by daxter 789 »

When did you join SZR? I joined it when it was in San Fierro but i didnt play for a lot then,then i came back in Los Santos..Maybe i started in 2010-2011
What brought you to SZR? I lernt english better,also i met new friends,with who i am still talking today with them.
What made you stay on the server? In the beggining everyone were cool,there was someone who to help you.
What motivates you to login everyday? Meeting with friends.And when i am in a gang and we have wars.
What do you want to do on the server for fun? To roleplay if there is someone with who.
What makes you log out? People started to say ''Noob,fucker,retard'' Someone said things who they didnt ever know.
What do you dislike most about the server? DMers and Arabs.
What do you like the most? I like to chill with friends,but most of then are gone because of dmers and jerks.
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? It will be great if there is a system and when someone do something against the rules,to get warned,because some admins closed their eyes for some things.
James_Jackson
Vietnos
Donut Chaser

Post by Vietnos »

When did you join SZR? Late 2008 and early 2009 I believe. (I can't believe it's been almost 5 years)
What brought you to SZR? My cousin told me to try it out.
What made you stay on the server? It was my first roleplaying server so I decided to stay on the server and try it out. People were really friendly and nice, they taught me many things and also improved my English dramatically.
What motivates you to login everyday? Well I used to login everyday because everyday was different and there was always something to do. The people were great, welcoming and friendly. (Not anymore though)
What do you want to do on the server for fun? Anything that makes me enjoy the server.
What makes you log out? Griefing, people breaking rules, nothing to do.
What do you dislike most about the server? People griefing, idiots who don't obey the rules, poopsocking over and over.
What do you like the most? The people, events and point wars. Used to like the roleplay but not anymore.
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? Player base.
Eddie_Giuseppe: Level 18
Mafia: Lieutenant/Lugotenente
Stewie_Erickson

Post by Stewie_Erickson »

I am a cock sucking queer and I will be read onlyed soon
made by ericson
Davonte_Brown12

Post by Davonte_Brown12 »

Last edited by Davonte_Brown12 on February 20th, 2013, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

When did you join SZR? October 2009
What brought you to SZR? Friends played it at the time, got me to join the server.
What made you stay on the server? It has the role play level that you want to put into it where no one will shit on you for doing little things out of context. As well as having a very easy to under stand script and functions.
What motivates you to login everyday? In hopes of creating some fun, after being here for a while you start to find many ways to entertain yourself and the people around you
What do you want to do on the server for fun? Well ive been a cop for quite some time now so that's just what i do and i still have fun doing it
What makes you log out? lack of players/interest
What do you dislike most about the server? How many things are made exclusive to certain people, always though that with enough effort anyone should be able to try out for different things.
What do you like the most? In general just the level of role play the server is at, its in the context that you create your own fun and there are always interesting and funny shit that goes down.
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? The only thing really is what i said about what i disliked its the only negative aspect i have ever had towards szr is that all the cool little things are always for the exclusive groups when i think that if someone wants to put in the effort for something they should be given a fair shot and not just told to fuck off.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Herb_von_Toker
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): They all died.

Post by Herb_von_Toker »

When did you join SZR? Sometime late '07

What brought you to SZR? my friend brought me here, Strelok aka luvs2spooge via Tribalwar (much gayer than SZR)

What made you stay on the server? Kidnapping Jacia, raping cadets with Jia/Grace. Making admins believe we were in a sorority when we were actually just 4 people lol owned

What motivates you to login everyday? I used to roleplay. Now I just entertain my kid by jumping around Los santos on ramps n shit

What do you want to do on the server for fun? my above answer

What makes you log out? food. Poop. Kid. Also poop

What do you dislike most about the server? Dom obviously

What do you like the most? Hating Dom also lol.txt

What could we improve on to make the server more fun? Ban Dom. Back my admen, objlist etc
Engage.

Never forget.. battle at Wolf 359.
Borg Designation: Four of Twenty
Katsu_Okamura
Game Name(s): Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

When did you join SZR? December 2009
What brought you to SZR? Randomly found it on the server list, first server I ever joined.
What made you stay on the server? Idk, I just loved the script and was simple, also people helped me to learn stuff
What motivates you to login everyday? Events, Alot of people online
What do you want to do on the server for fun? RP, Events and ofcourse family stuff
What makes you log out? When stuff gets booring (Low playerbase)
What do you dislike most about the server? Idk, I love it
What do you like the most? Roleplay, level stuff and so on
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? Improve playerbase, get people online and make sure people are not abused/annoyed etc
<&David_Webb> Rika you broke the server with your seriousness.
Patrick_Leone - LSPD applicant
Level:1
hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Post by hannibal_akira »

When did you join SZR?2007.
What brought you to SZR? strelok and father ruckus.
What made you stay on the server? im a loyal person.
What motivates you to login everyday? to find rp and have a fun with good people.
What do you want to do on the server for fun? Rp & stunt.
What makes you log out? to roll a joint or live my irl.
What do you dislike most about the server? everyone thinking they know u irl but dont.
What do you like the most? it relaxes me and i get to smoke weed while i play.
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? its good just the way it is.
Hannibal_Lector
Herb_von_Toker
Donut Chaser

Post by Herb_von_Toker »

fuckin hannibal gettin us banned cause we broke him out of prison

I miss nurgle-jack
Engage.

Rodney
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Rodney »

When did you join SZR? Mid-way 2010.
What brought you to SZR? was just searching SAMP servers and ran into this.
What made you stay on the server? just that relaxed, fun and quite comedy like feeling whenever I played SZR, most likely because it was a light rp server that you could have fun in without having to spam 50 /me's a minute.
What motivates you to login everyday? idk
What do you want to do on the server for fun? construct a concentration camp in the middle of no where and force all the non-english speaking people to live there.
What makes you log out? getting bullied by ten year old non-english speaking arabs
What do you dislike most about the server? that a lot of the new players get mixed in with a lot of the retards and bad influential people.
What do you like the most? guess i like a bit of tension between a few factions, point wars and such, especially when szr has a bitchy civil war of over who has the most mats.
What could we improve on to make the server more fun?
maybe uphold a few new and old events while the server lacks players, or even when the server has a lot of players to keep them online, has been done before but it worked. also there should be some dedicated no lifers to run the public factions and create some fun events and such for these new players.
shermhead stan
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

When did you join SZR?before october of 2008
What brought you to SZR? internet looking for samp servers
What made you stay on the server? dont know exactly I just liked it and decided to stay
What motivates you to login everyday? trying to get rid of my boredom
What do you want to do on the server for fun? interact with other players and do samp stuff dunno
What makes you log out? the lack of people to talk/do stuff
What do you dislike most about the server? hackers (?)
What do you like the most? everything about szr (except for hackers)
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? try to increase the playerbase
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

When did you join SZR? Late 2008
What brought you to SZR? SA:MP server list
What made you stay on the server? The great playerbase and decent roleplay community.
What motivates you to login everyday? Ballas shitheads who shitcan around the server, it really motivates me to get on so i can guide them and see if I actually can get some of them to stay around and roleplay as it's supposed to be.
What do you want to do on the server for fun? Get people to roleplay and put the maximum on it
What makes you log out? Boredom
What do you dislike most about the server? Low playerbase
What do you like the most? SZR weird community
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? Keep doing the things you do.
Herb_von_Toker
Donut Chaser

Post by Herb_von_Toker »

I'm goin to fuck
Engage.

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

When did you join SZR? 2008
What brought you to SZR? I forgot
What made you stay on the server? Running back and forth getting gun materials for magc every morning
What motivates you to login everyday? I haven't played since 2009
What do you want to do on the server for fun? A lot of random shit
What makes you log out? I always remember logging out everytime those shitty yakuza killed me for no reason. Also when that one guy stole all the money from the babilonians, i'm sure that made me log out. Also whenever those sharks and turtles killed me, that pissed me off too
What do you dislike most about the server? I do remember there was a lot of racism towards chris bell, i'm sure he didn't like that.
What do you like the most? Is this server still up?
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? Doing more random shit
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Nathan wrote: Also when that one guy stole all the money from the babilonians, i'm sure that made me log out.
i am sorry
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
John_Woody
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): John_Woody

Post by John_Woody »

When did you join SZR? I think sometime in 2007.
What brought you to SZR? I connected randomly to szr. It was one of the first servers I connected to.
What made you stay on the server? I met some nice people from all over the world on the server and had a great time playing.
What motivates you to login everyday? I am currently inactive.
What do you want to do on the server for fun? Hang around with friends, interact with other players/gangs (always found the gangrp in the old days pretty cool)
What makes you log out? Back when there was a constantly high playercount on the server, there was always something to do, or cool guys to play with. We would sometimes not log out for more than 10 hours. Currently, or at least before I went into inactiveness there was really nothing much to do. It is not fun to play a multiplayer game alone.
What do you dislike most about the server? Shitplayers, Small playerbase.
What do you like the most? Over time I have played quite a few servers, but no other server so far has managed to offer the mix of rp and random bullshit that I enjoy. The team running szr has, as long as I have been around always come up with cool ideas for the server, which has made szr evolve from a server running the godfather script to an unique gamemode that is a lot of fun to play (with the right people).
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? The thing szr is lacking the most is a solid playerbase. Not only the quantity of players is lacking, also the quality, as I personally do not enjoy to play with an army of twelve year old kids from the middle east.
Unfortunatly I don't think much can be done to improve this situation as samp population is generally shifting to these kinds of people, while the old population of szr moves on to playing more recent games or no games at all.

edit: playing poker,rping while doing so and sitting in vent was also usually great fun
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

Code: Select all

[b]When did you join SZR?[/b] mid-2008
[b]What brought you to SZR?[/b] something awful
[b]What made you stay on the server?[/b] was the first samp server I had played
[b]What motivates you to login everyday?[/b] the possibility of cyber sex
[b]What do you want to do on the server for fun? [/b] well organised role play events 
[b]What makes you log out?[/b] irl
[b]What do you dislike most about the server?[/b] nothing really
[b]What do you like the most?[/b] it has its role playing moments
[b]What could we improve on to make the server more fun?[/b] other than the playerbase, imo everything's fine disregarding the script
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

When did you join SZR? Middle of 2008
What brought you to SZR? Searching for a server that included leveling and making money through work not realizing it's called roleplay.
What made you stay on the server? People constantly trying to help me out even when I was pretty clueless.
What motivates you to login everyday? Seeing mates, roleplaying in every situation I get the chance.
What do you want to do on the server for fun? Roleplay as much as I can, chat like a jerk in fchat with mates.
What makes you log out? IRL stuff that I have to do, I wouldn't mind spending a lot of time on the server without going afk if I had nothing going on which unfortunately isn't much as of lately.
What do you dislike most about the server? Jerks allowed to free roam.
What do you like the most? Having people around that are willing to roleplay decently not being supermen not giving a shit about any single detail throughout the roleplay session.
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? Fixing the script obviously, Rachael is working hard and a shout out to her as she's working this well for people she doesn't really know, I thank her.
More jobs perhaps such as trucking, to spend your time actually doing something instead of sitting around.
You could reduce the amount of money gained through poopsocking, actually reduce everything to see a value for money.
I was roleplaying with some arse and when I said 6k is much he's like no its not nono
Add more mapping if the host can handle such objects on, such as between th and four dragons, make something that's decorated with Japanese theme, stuff like this.
don't give out gangs to idiots, make it hard to make a gang so when it's done it could be appreciated.
do punish people for being idiots and make it look worthy.
a lot more in mind, I'm probably gonna start a suggestion spree soon, I'd very much like to help in fact.
hello
andinos

Post by andinos »

How about all you fuckers start being active again and help the population grow?

With love.
Aldo
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Aldo_Rossi

Post by Aldo »

Haha word
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

When did you join SZR? Well as i can remember i am playin SZR since end of 2007 :)
What brought you to SZR? A friend, Hector Mata, he just told me to join and he just explained me what Roleplay is and how it works, i remember he told me something like, if you dont like it you can go away hehe.
What made you stay on the server? First of all, the server is runing with a languague that is not my main one, English, i didnt know a shit and that is the reason, afther i saw how cruel was the community, like in real life, also how people values your hard work, the people, madmins events and Taj Salmonski, lol yea.
What motivates you to login everyday? I dont know, i just think i love SZR, i just say i will leave SZR, i do by a month and there you see me downloading GTA SA and samp to play szr again, doesnt matter what happen but im just getting back everytime i leave the game.
What do you want to do on the server for fun? just keep driving my infernus 24/7, see a lot of people online and each gives its special thing.
What makes you log out? boring, shitty people being around.
What do you dislike most about the server? Some bugs that i always report everytime i can, because these bugs must be fixed to get a better gameplay, also there are some turdshitguys that just fucks with you around to make get you mad, and if you just ignore shits, they come worse
What do you like the most? as i already said, everyone gives a special thing, but the most thing i do like in szr is the effort of the admins coding, attending people, my infernus, and Taj Salmonski being a taxi fucking people up and flyin with his magic carpet.
What could we improve on to make the server more fun? Afther we get a lot of people online, start event and a lot of shits, just like 2008 - 2009 year, when all these admins were around, Nurgle, Al Yu, Colorfinger, Salmonski, Brains etc.... that was fucking awesome.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **