General chat about the server

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

SZR: the basics 2013

Post by Dom »

So obviously this time around things have changed a little. I don't know what everyone else's agenda is as far as SZR intentions but I plan on trying to assist others in having a good time while playing this game. What does this mean for you?
You CAN ask for a skin change.
You CAN ask for a name change.
You CAN report and ask for shit.
You CAN do whatever the fuck you want as long as it isn't rule-breaking or out of line griefing.
Have some fun while playing the roleplayer, guys. If you want to do something fun and need admin help, send a report. A high percentage of the time, your report will be answered and fun will be had; as long as it isn't something too out of hand or gay. We wanna help you enjoy the game.

As far as the playerbase goes - people ask how other servers hit five hundred players every day. The players are constantly logging in together and having fun, but there's ONE key word in that sentence. TOGETHER. Invite your fuckin friends and mob up. Shoot up the Unity 247 together and then drive around and scope for some hoes. Who cares, do something fun with a crew. Invite your friends from the internet, or from real life, I don't give a fuck. The person who invites the most friends who sticks around will get some sort of cool gay prize in game. Who knows. Just get people here and we will grow again.

TL;DR - you can use report and you can have fun IG. invite people who aren't faggots.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker