General chat about the server

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Optimus Prime
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

SZR and you, 2013

Post by Optimus Prime »

Hello turdlords. After taking several players' input and shitposts into consideration, we have decided to make a change in the way of which SZR operates. We will no longer be a "free-roam fuck shit kill shit burn shit blow shit up" kind of server / playerbase - yes, I'm sorry you poopsockers, this means you will have to learn to roleplay. I (and several other admins and moderators) will from here on out be enforcing the standard rules of roleplay, in which you will be able to find a thread about it here. This means a lot of shit is in the works for change and we hope this not only makes a majority stay but also brings newcomers who would like to play a role with people who will be doing the same. If this is not something you are interested in, I'm afraid you're shit out of luck.
Rules will be enforced with a-jail time that we will not be shortening unless you give us a damn good reason why, and a bigger threat- we will fine you. If you're a repeat offender / can't learn from your mistakes, you better get a second job in the roleplayer, because we will stack HEFTY fines upon you if you're that dumb.

if you have something to suggest to contribute to your (or others) roleplay, feel free to post a thread in the suggestions forum; Rachael seems to have made that place her home away from home

tl;dr, roleplay or get the fuck out. people who don't rp / ruin rp / general shitheads will be pretty fuckin broke and bored in admin-jail, alone.
Ron

Re: SZR and you, 2013

Post by Ron »

one step into the right direction

alright, im pretty sure no one want SZR to turn into LS:RP, where they pretty much make you rp-drive a vehicle. but yes, this is a roleplay server, but enforcing/expecting everyone to roleplay at all time is insane. what im trying to say is that i don't want everyone to use /me's everytime they bump into someone, its not necessary. what i want instead is for the community/players to respect when someone's putting effort into roleplay and don't interrupt them with faggotry. using a mix of animation with your conversation makes it alot more interesting, just play along if you see someone playing a role and i can guarantee you will have fun.

also i'd like to talk about roleplay points, where are you going with it?
spurt of splooge to the eye
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

I like these new decisions since they can make SZR is something different from the previous since everyone ruined your RP when he felt like it
Humberto

Post by Humberto »

advertise
andinos

Post by andinos »

Probably put refunds automatically for everyone that registers? lvl 3 50k? That how some of the servers gain people?
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

andinos wrote:Probably put refunds automatically for everyone that registers? lvl 3 50k? That how some of the servers gain people?
No...
LaMar

Post by LaMar »

Great step. Looks like we're on the right direction. I hope it gets people RP'in instead of driving around all day.

How about instead of keep changing our rules, we make the server more interactive?

Politics in Los Santos Let's bring the drama that comes with politics to Los Santos. Offer real powers and you'll have some people fighting for that empty chair. It'd bring interaction and it'd make the forums more active. Gives a reason to log on.

Los Santos' Iraq Adding fuel to any recent gang drama. If I had the power, I would arm the aggressive side without telling anyone why, learned that from Uncle Sam. Sure, it would turn into drama and complaints, but we need a spark to start a fire! Los Santos' finest can put out any fire. Beck, your gang is a joke.

You can say "Danilo, shut the fuck up! You're weird and always get involved in drama**looks at Mkr**" Well, I'm here to be what I'm not in real life and I'm not a fan of heavy RP, that's why I have always kept SZR my number one server.
Rob

Post by Rob »

szr is dead and shall forever remain dead i suggest never attempting to resurrect it
nothing shall beat the vietcong/ screamin eagles combo

shoutout to my boy dro
Last edited by Rob on August 22nd, 2019, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaph: it's like watching cavemen on another planet coming up with how to make the wheel
Jonathan_Ashley: all of those cavemen were abducted by advanced aliens and shown the wheel but at different times and are all trying to hide that they were anally probed

Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

dance the jitterbug
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

give admin to josh moore too. it will be perfect
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Jeremy_Clarckson wrote:give admin to josh moore too. it will be perfect
no thanks
nobody is happy to moderate turds like you
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

>szr
>roleplay
choose one
TatsuyaNakajima
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Ron wrote:one step into the right direction

alright, im pretty sure no one want SZR to turn into LS:RP, where they pretty much make you rp-drive a vehicle. but yes, this is a roleplay server, but enforcing/expecting everyone to roleplay at all time is insane. what im trying to say is that i don't want everyone to use /me's everytime they bump into someone, its not necessary. what i want instead is for the community/players to respect when someone's putting effort into roleplay and don't interrupt them with faggotry. using a mix of animation with your conversation makes it alot more interesting, just play along if you see someone playing a role and i can guarantee you will have fun.

This is exactly the reason I always wanted to rape you. Ron pretty much made the final statement.
Vietnos
Donut Chaser

Post by Vietnos »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:
Ron wrote:one step into the right direction

This is exactly the reason I always wanted to rape you. Ron pretty much made the final statement.
Yup I agree with Ron too, now we just need to improve the server's population...
Eddie_Giuseppe: Level 18
Mafia: Lieutenant/Lugotenente
tithin

Post by tithin »

Vietnos wrote: Yup I agree with Ron too, now we just need to improve the server's population...
lol
Jalsin Koronos
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

tithin wrote:
Vietnos wrote: Yup I agree with Ron too, now we just need to improve the server's population...
lol
Tithin, can you be arsed to give me another ridealong?
tithin

Post by tithin »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:
tithin wrote:
lol
Tithin, can you be arsed to give me another ridealong?
LOL
Jalsin Koronos
Zef

Post by Zef »

meth,

cunt.