Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

About online players.

Post by Andrew_David »

As most of you may know, we do not have many players online right now so...
people just log in for a while, the server is alone and leaves... i just propose an idea to keep players online.
i make a call for all these Family leaders to keep active and make his people active, so if there are 8+ players people will log in and we would get some new people.

pd: Don't let other people throw shit on your head, this is the real SZR! this is the real forum domain name...
www.szrgta.com, the server IP always will be at our forum home.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Jaua

Re: About online players.

Post by Jaua »

Here we have only problems, I see only the Mafia and Bolivar Varrio 25 connected, since the rest of the people are only pointloggers and later log off. I think they should be drastic and delete or disband some factions and gangs also give opportunity for new people who deserve to be leader of these.
Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

delete yakuza, sources tell me those are some real douchebag pointloggers
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

I have an idea. Stop killing newcomers who come to server and tell you to fuck off. It's pretty obvious that you have entire military gear in your locker but if you keep killing every single newcomer who might not meet your requirements and deserves to be killed on sight then you'll end up with playerbase below 10 on daily basis. No matter how shit they are, you can always ignore them instead of blasting the shit out of them. Give new players a perk that they can't be killed unless they have killed someone which would disable their perk. I have seen players who keep going after newcomers nonstop because the op said something offensive and your e-reputation has been affected due this.
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:I have an idea. Stop killing newcomers who come to server and tell you to fuck off. It's pretty obvious that you have entire military gear in your locker but if you keep killing every single newcomer who might not meet your requirements and deserves to be killed on sight then you'll end up with playerbase below 10 on daily basis. No matter how shit they are, you can always ignore them instead of blasting the shit out of them. Give new players a perk that they can't be killed unless they have killed someone which would disable their perk. I have seen players who keep going after newcomers nonstop because the op said something offensive and your e-reputation has been affected due this.
YES, I totally agree with this statement.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Andrew_David »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:I have an idea. Stop killing newcomers who come to server and tell you to fuck off. It's pretty obvious that you have entire military gear in your locker but if you keep killing every single newcomer who might not meet your requirements and deserves to be killed on sight then you'll end up with playerbase below 10 on daily basis. No matter how shit they are, you can always ignore them instead of blasting the shit out of them. Give new players a perk that they can't be killed unless they have killed someone which would disable their perk. I have seen players who keep going after newcomers nonstop because the op said something offensive and your e-reputation has been affected due this.
People should get warned for this.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Post by Butch »

if a newcomer comes online just to fuck around i doubt they plan on staying
im actually michael mocanu
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Post by Butch »

also lets not ban people who come online to hack because maybe theyll uninstall them in a day or two
im actually michael mocanu
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

Butch wrote:also lets not ban people who come online to hack because maybe theyll uninstall them in a day or two
Really!!?
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Andrew_David »

Fuck hackers
Infernus Club #1
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

Andrew_David wrote:Fuck hackers
WORD NIGGU!!
LaMar

Post by LaMar »

The awkward moment when reality hits you.

If 0 people stay logged in for at least 25 minutes a day, then 0 people really care.

I don't know how you guys do it to fool yourselves to believe that players will randomly come and start being part of the community slowly.

Really? Miquel could greed and seduce any new comer he wants, but this isn't e-harmony.

Players want the real thing; gangs, mafias, PD, and a shit lot of action followed by RP.

When I see people on, they're really just some random civilians. All the RP is based on being nice to each other or being a dick and ignored each other.

The only reason I post this shit is because I still see someone putting effort despite the results.

Check the forum tomorrow, bro. We might just have the players when you check.
Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

you mad
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Butch wrote:if a newcomer comes online just to fuck around i doubt they plan on staying
I came online to fuck around... 3 years later
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

I first came on to fuck around. Then a crazy black-named clown cut me in half with a chainsaw.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Andrew_David »

Tyrone_Phillips wrote:I first came on to fuck around. Then a crazy black-named clown cut me in half with a chainsaw.
he was a love <3
Infernus Club #1