Predicting Wipes?

General chat about the server

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Fabrizo

Predicting Wipes?

Post by Fabrizo »

Hey there, I know Im not a szr player from the old generation, because I joined early 2012. But in my time I've been told that SZR has gone through 3-4 wipes if I'm correct. And after witnessing my first wipe, I can see how wipes can affect many players, and change their descision if they should continue playing or not. Now in my opinion, the most recent wipe deeply affected the amount of players on the server right now. If I can remember the average players pre-wipe would be probaly 15? But know it's like 0-5, around that. And I just want to ask a question for rachael, or whoever owns the server and plays a major-role here. I would like to know if there is anyway possible that someone can predict a wipe, cause I realized that wipes have a big affect on the players & server. I know it's kind of a random question for this time, but I just want to make sure if there's a way to predict, just so we can prevent another wipe happening. Thanks for reading,
somone77
Game Name(s): Leonardo Ricci

Re: Predicting Wipes?

Post by somone77 »

No, but I can say with confidence that any player worth having gives less than I shit about their e-poop.
Aldo
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Aldo_Rossi

Post by Aldo »

Back SZR in San Fierro and everyone will come back.Thats it.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Aldo wrote:Back SZR in San Fierro and everyone will come back.Thats it.
nah, it's not about the location. SZR lost the bunch of people that kept it together and if they don't come back and there's no other group of people to keep it together, nothing will change. today szr seems to be nothing but a shadow of what I used to spend hours playing back in the day
TatsuyaNakajima
Greta
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Greta Struggen

Post by Greta »

We lost players because the server was almost a month down, the webpage was down and most people migrated to other servers, some of them realized it was back and came..

Bruke, a wipe yes takes about 6 players away, what happened this time is that the server was down for a MONTH, not onl it but the webpage and such, and none know what was going on, that's the reason.
all noobs
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Greta wrote:We lost players because the server was almost a month down, the webpage was down and most people migrated to other servers, some of them realized it was back and came..

Bruke, a wipe yes takes about 6 players away, what happened this time is that the server was down for a MONTH, not onl it but the webpage and such, and none know what was going on, that's the reason.
Alright, thanks for the information. Appreciate it!
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Leo_Cash wrote:
Aldo wrote:Back SZR in San Fierro and everyone will come back.Thats it.
nah, it's not about the location. SZR lost the bunch of people that kept it together and if they don't come back and there's no other group of people to keep it together, nothing will change. today szr seems to be nothing but a shadow of what I used to spend hours playing back in the day
And yes, it has no such thing to do with the location. I love Los Santos myself, and so do many other people.
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Post by Butch »

at first i thought this was about tsunamis then i looked at what it was really about and thought hey, whoa, how pointless is this thread
im actually michael mocanu
NomoreNomura

Post by NomoreNomura »

somone77 wrote:No, but I can say with confidence that any player worth having gives less than I shit about their e-poop.
Agreed.

SZR might only have 6 people at tops in a day, but at least each one is tried and true worthy of SZR's greatness.
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Butch wrote:at first i thought this was about tsunamis then i looked at what it was really about and thought hey, whoa, how pointless is this thread
Then, don't post here if you think it's pointless.
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Aldo wrote:Back SZR in San Fierro and everyone will come back.
not this again
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Post by Butch »

Aldo wrote:Back SZR in San Fierro and everyone will come back.
you are dumb
im actually michael mocanu