*READ 2013* Unban Me Forum Rules

Post your Unban(ish) Me's here. READ THE STICKIES!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

*READ 2013* Unban Me Forum Rules

Post by Nurgle »

Here's a compiled list of unban me forum posting advice. Thanks to brains and colorfinger.

For the banished:

If you have an existing account that you made before you got banished, you can play on it. Do not make a new account if you are banished or you will be banned. For posting an unbanish me, follow the below rules as well.

For the banned:

Stop!!! Did you see yourself get banned? No? Try going to My Documents -> GTA San Andreas User Files -> and delete gta_sa.set . If you are still banned, continue!

When you post in here, be reasonable and calm. If you weren't banned for something unacceptable like hacking or exploiting, then you will likely be given a temporary ban - however, there are no guarantees. You'll be judged on your past conduct - if you've been in this forum before or have had many complaints lodged against you then it's likely your unban request will be denied.

Your attitude (and ability to type coherently) in this forum has a great impact on whether or not you will be unbanned. Posting in all caps, making excuses, or blaming it on your "brother" will not help. Owning up to your mistakes goes a long way, and making up bullshit stories ruins your chances. We are pretty forgiving, as long as you are not a complete retard or a consistently worthless player.

If you insist on blaming your "brother" or some other person for the bannable offense committed with your account, you are required to post a photograph of yourself with said sibling. He should be holding a sign saying "MY NAME IS (whatever) AND I AM A HUGE DUMB JERK" for your unban to be considered.
  • Do not post more than one thread. Even if your appeal is accepted, each thread will earn you an extra week banned or banished.
  • Do not use any kind of emoticons, they are gay and stupid, atleast try to act like a non-retard if you want a second chance.
  • Do not bump your thread, unless you are providing us with more information - we will get to you as soon as possible.
  • Do not PM admins regarding your unban. Even if your appeal is accepted, each PM will earn you an extra week banned or banished.

Please use the format below and include your ingame name in the title, idiots:

Code: Select all

[b]Date of ban:[/b]
    [b]IP:[/b]
    [b]Why you were banned:[/b]
    [b]Which admin banned you (if known):[/b]
    [b]Why should we unban you:[/b]
    [b]Amount of warnings (all accounts):[/b]
    [b]Other comments:[/b]

Thanks to Colorfinger, here are some fine examples of how not to post an unban me:
    Original Subject line: Plz Unban me

Ok i will admit every thing i was useing the driver thing to shoot sideways but i swear to god i forgot about the rule plz unban me i WILL NOT DO THAT EVER AGAIN I SWEAR TO MY GRANDMAS GRAVE.
    I know this is a good excuse cut i am new to sa-mp
    ANd im really really Sorry

Name In Game Aaron_Butcher
    plz unbann me i llove Your guys server Plz.
    i really want unbaned my ingame name is moses and i was baned on 4-26-08 and the reason was for armor refil hack , but the reason i did that hack is by mistake bcuz i can turn thoes hacks off bcuz there installed and the shortcut 2 the hack is 2 and i use slang alot when i type so i did it by mistake , and for that reason i uninstalled that hack so i dont ever mess up agian and get banned , please unban me i was haveing alot of fun in the server :(
    Failure to follow these simple rules will result in your request being denied.

For everyone else:
    • Unless you are a moderator, admin or someone with something worthwhile to contribute to an unban me thread, do not post in it. The admin currently doing unban mes will decide what is worthwhile. If you post shit, you will be added to a usergroup that can no longer post in this forum so good luck getting unbanned. IMPORTANT NOTE FOR LSPD MEMBERS: YOU AREN'T MODERATORS OR ADMINS, DON'T POST IN EVERYONE'S UNBANME THREADS, THANKS.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Unban Me Forum Rules

Post by Nurgle »

i am doing unban mes now haha fuck y'all. If your unban me has mysteriously disappeared and is not in approved or denied unbans then you can repost it. Rachael was fukin untidy and i am lazy. You can stalk rachael over at the complaints forum now.
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

I will be doing backseat admin here, mostly in the form of threadshitting all over your bad unbans.
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Additional rule:

YOURE ALL TURDS.
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
skully
Game Name(s): Skully

Post by skully »

For the banished:

If you have an existing account that you made before you got banished, you can play on it. Do not make a new account if you are banished or you will be banned. For posting an unbanish me, follow the below rules as well.
I dunno if this should go here but I have a question.

What happens if you have only one account and no alts and your account is banished, would there be an exception to make a new player or would you not be able to play ever again?
James_Carter

Post by James_Carter »

Nurgle wrote:Here's a compiled list of unban me forum posting advice. Thanks to brains and colorfinger.

For the banished:

If you can't understand that, then you apparently can't comprehend for shit. If you have only 1 account and it gets banished, you cannot make any other accounts after that. But lets say you have 2 accounts and one gets banished. You are allowed to play on the other account as long as it was made BEFORE the banished account was banished. If you get banned you can't play on any of your accounts.
skully

Post by skully »

James_Carter wrote:
If you can't understand that, then you apparently can't comprehend for shit. If you have only 1 account and it gets banished, you cannot make any other accounts after that. But lets say you have 2 accounts and one gets banished. You are allowed to play on the other account as long as it was made BEFORE the banished account was banished. If you get banned you can't play on any of thine accounts.
I know what im trying to say is if you only have on account, would you be able to make an exception if they had been banished for a certain amount of time....
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

skully wrote: I know what im trying to say is if you only have on account, would you be able to make an exception if they had been banished for a certain amount of time....
if you are too retarded to understand the rule, i can pretty much guarantee you are too retarded to have an exception made for you.
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
skully

Post by skully »

I was just wondering that's all... thanks for the reply... I guess.
Rodney_Cast

Post by Rodney_Cast »

Can you please unban me i know i did a vehicle hack , ill stop vehicle hacking .Please thats my favorite server and i made a good friend on this server i dont wanna loose him.

My account name is Rodney_Cast they dindt give me a date.
Mikey__Johnson
kinda dump

Post by Mikey__Johnson »

ronny you are fuckin retarded you should have fuckin read the thread :dogout:
Sven131

Post by Sven131 »

Don't be sorry for BAN on this server just accept it like a big prize.... You will nothing loos just get a more time...This is a stupidest server eveeeeer!!!!! AND FOREVER..........

Admin's are realy jerk's and they ban for stupid things...So just accepted that and stop PLAYING THIS SERVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADMIN's SUCK's!!!!!
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

^^^ That dude is mad as hell ^^^
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Thread title: (your in-game name) banned on (date)

this is pretty important - usually you only get unbanned by the person who banned you. if your name isn't clearly marked in the title, the person who banned you may never check the thread
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I just came here to post exactly what juke just said.
[IMG]
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

DUMB IDIOTS PUNISHED FOR POSTING IN OTHER DUMB IDIOT THREADS:

OREO
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

Juke wrote:DUMB IDIOTS PUNISHED FOR POSTING IN OTHER DUMB IDIOT THREADS:

OREO
:( What'd I do?
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Is it just me? Or everyone cannot edit their posts in the unbanme section. I would love to do that and do everything I can to make your job easier, but I cant edit anything and I dont think that making another thread is a good idea either.
vikki

Post by vikki »

pretty sure you can't edit your posts so that you can't change something incriminating that you might have said or something along those lines
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

That and the fact some of the best pre-pubescent rages come from the unban me forums. Don't want people being able to edit out their frothy-mouthed nuggets of gold.
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Kitty_Mason wrote:frothy-mouthed nuggets of gold.
kitty you have some disgusting fetishes
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Moldo_Ilie

Post by Moldo_Ilie »

Please was baned 11/04/2010 i dont know why i was baned or that i kill one admin (i dont remember name) or i dont know why i was baned please guys Unaban me IP 89.28.42.29
Moldo_Ilie

Post by Moldo_Ilie »

Please i kill one guy (admin) and he ban me please i was baned 11/04/2010 please unban me Ip 89.28.42.29
:cripes: :cripes: :ashobon: :cry: :ashobon: :cripes: :cripes:
Leo_Weeed

Post by Leo_Weeed »

Dear admin:
Hi,i Have Problem BAN IP CAN I BACK ,CUZ I DONT HAVE ANY Hacks .i Know all Live In Israel Makes Hacks But i Dont Have Any Hack so can i Back.
Member Szr:Leo_Weed
My Ip:79.176.114.135
car:alpha
level:5
secoond Housecar:None
Warnings:0
and Thank all Read.. my post.. In The Forum
Tommy_Triggz

Tommy_Triggs, Banned monday june 21stRe: Unban Me Forum Rule

Post by Tommy_Triggz »

Banned by: i'm not sure i don't remember james or something.

Kk i got banned for using a cheat but i wasn't using it, i use cheats for when i play single player just to mess around, and my friend told me to take it off because szr is rp, so i typed every hack to see if they were off and the gun cheat wasn't off and they thought i was hacking on purpose... i have them all of now can you please unban me.