Rules Clarification/Question thread

Anthony Martinez

Re: Rules Clarification/Question thread

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Huey Freeman wrote:
how do you do that?
Let's say you make an alt, you can transfer money from your main account into that alt. Only if your main is an active account.
Jeffu_Koiso
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

Huey Freeman wrote:
how do you do that?
Let's say you make an alt, you can transfer money from your main account into that alt. Only if your main is an active account.[/quote]

i know but how? I just wanted to know if some one else has to log on to your alt for you and then trade the money or if you needed an admin to do it for you so that there is confusion in the future, cause you know.. the whole "too much work can't be bothered" thing is in effect... i was just wondering if that applies to this too

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Huey Freeman wrote: i know but how? I just wanted to know if some one else has to log on to your alt for you and then trade the money or if you needed an admin to do it for you so that there is confusion in the future, cause you know.. the whole "too much work can't be bothered" thing is in effect... i was just wondering if that applies to this too
I guess you just wire money to somebody, then log on your alt, then he wires you.
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

choose a guy in whom you trust though

or ask an admin, Taj, for example
John Pendergast
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I would like to ask, if it's against the rules to do /bomb (or any other animation) to avoid being killed by falling from a high building. Mafia airforce pretty much used this against my heli rams, so I would like to ask if it's ok just type /bomb, land the fall and go to support ground.
John_Pendergast

Maybe I'm not the most competent person to answer, but using such things to avoid death sounds like exploiting to me.

PS: Wait for an admin to confirm or deny this before quoting on me!
John Pendergast
machiavelli

Post by machiavelli »

yeah you can't do it, i was riding on a motorcycle with an admin and then he ejected me and i was flinged up to a building, he just sat there waiting for me to jump to my death, then i did it so i woulden't and he told me if i were to ever do it again he would warn me. But yeah you can't do it. it's considered an exploit
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Edit: Nevermind

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
John_lee
Game Name(s): Antonio_Dicapro

Post by John_lee »

can i get unban? i now read the rules. i now it all's. i don't know than is that rule
"No hacks / trainers / mods of any kind
This means you are to run a clean install of the game, any variation on this is a ban
" i tell everythink what you need but please unban me.. i was used trainer, but i don't know than i can't use trainers. please. unban. :!: :ashobon:
Fernando_S

Post by Fernando_S »

John_lee wrote:can i get unban? i now read the rules. i now it all's. i don't know than is that rule
This means you are to run a clean install of the game, any variation on this is a ban
" i tell everythink what you need but please unban me.. i was used trainer, but i don't know than i can't use trainers. please. unban. :!: :ashobon:
Post in unban and wait patiently, dont shit up other threads, you just flopped it. Good luck!
John_lee

Post by John_lee »

Fernando_S wrote:
John_lee wrote:can i get unban? i now read the rules. i now it all's. i don't know than is that rule
Post in unban and wait patiently, dont shit up other threads, you just flopped it. Good luck!
admins say my unban theard is denied :ashobon: . i think they dont beleve me.. i say, i don't use trainers, and they don't beleve me.. :ashobon: :iss:
Fernando_S

Post by Fernando_S »

John_lee wrote:
Fernando_S wrote:
admins say my unban theard is denied :ashobon: . i think they dont beleve me.. i say, i don't use trainers, and they don't beleve me.. :ashobon: :iss:
Well if you broke the rules once regarding hacking dont bother making an appeal. An admins choice is final, your luck is dropped down the drain.

Peace
John_lee

Post by John_lee »

but how did u don't understand? now is 2 holidays. :lol:
and I do not what to do, and I want to play SZR. :madprops:
please unban
John_Pendergast

1) I think this doesn't really fit in this topic. It's about RULES-related questions, not bans. Go to the unban me forum

2)
Fernando_S wrote:admins say my unban theard is denied :ashobon: . i think they dont beleve me.. i say, i don't use trainers, and they don't beleve me.. :ashobon: :iss:
LMAO
John Pendergast
Fernando_S

Post by Fernando_S »

John_Pendergast wrote:1) I think this doesn't really fit in this topic. It's about RULES-related questions, not bans. Go to the unban me forum

2)
Fernando_S wrote:admins say my unban theard is denied :ashobon: . i think they dont beleve me.. i say, i don't use trainers, and they don't beleve me.. :ashobon: :iss:
LMAO
You mis quoted.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

can you tell me server ip because server is not working for me
jxsx

Post by jxsx »

coolguy wrote:can you tell me server ip because server is not working for me
there's no new ip maybe you're rangebanned heh
Jose_Mata
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

Is rping crime and punishment considered dm?
Tiberius_Vespasian

Post by Tiberius_Vespasian »

Is it against the rules to carram someone (driving a car into someone, let them get up, then drive into them again)?
Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

no, if you wait for him to stop the falling animation and get the chance to run away
the yellow carkilling message is just there to help admins find carparkers
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

Satoru wrote:Is rping crime and punishment considered dm?