Rules Clarification/Question thread

Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Re: Rules Clarification/Question thread

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Is it against the rules to jack someone out of a chopper causing them to die to their own chopper blades?
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Vag

Post by Vag »

Pretty sure that if it was obvious that it was done on purpose to blade-kill the pilot and it's obvious (i.e. jacking a heli without license and staying in it to kill the pilot and then auto-get out of it) then the person should be warned
Sliceman

Post by Sliceman »

I had a incident today where 3 cars were chasing me.While none of them carparked me,all of them ran me over one after the other before I could move which resulted in 1/2 my healthbar going down.Would this be rule breaking since none of them carparked me individually but as a group they all kept rammed me a total of 3 times before I could move.
Turd_Solo

:D!
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Hi. Since you dont have a spawnarmor at your house if someone will /breakin and keep killing you over and over is it warnable? My friend got killed 3 times like this today.
TatsuyaNakajima
Vince_D

Post by Vince_D »

Yea thats spawncamping. I know posts are old, but:
Is driving into gas station to kill someone near it carbombing?
Is using /stopani command to heal up from machines faster exploiting?
Is smoking pot during the entering vehicle animation, when not chased or fighting, exploit?
Is there any limit for recruits?!!!!!?
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Vince_D wrote:Yea thats spawncamping. I know posts are old, but:
Is driving into gas station to kill someone near it carbombing?
Is using /stopani command to heal up from machines faster exploiting?
Is smoking pot during the entering vehicle animation, when not chased or fighting, exploit?
Is there any limit for recruits?!!!!!?
using /stopani is exploit yeah, Smoking pot entering car is exploit too, event when not chased or fighting. Dont know about first and last.
TatsuyaNakajima
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Nurgle wrote:Questions on the rules? Ask them here.
I don't know where the original rules thread went, but the cached version is here.
mikey_johnson

Post by mikey_johnson »

what are the differences between bannished and banned?
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

mikey_johnson wrote:what are the differences between bannished and banned?
3 warnings = banished.. you can still login but you are separated from the rest of the server. During your time being banished you can use an already active alternative account, however you CANNOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT just to avoid banishment, or you will be banned.

4 warnings = ban. If you show up on the server in any way before your unban appeal is approved you will be banned more
[IMG]
mikey_johnson

Re:

Post by mikey_johnson »

Rachael wrote:
mikey_johnson wrote:what are the differences between bannished and banned?
3 warnings = banished.. you can still login but you are separated from the rest of the server. During your time being banished you can use an already active alternative account, however you CANNOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT just to avoid banishment, or you will be banned.

4 warnings = ban. If you show up on the server in any way before your unban appeal is approved you will be banned more
so like your in your own little world if your bannished?
Gentle_Man
Game Name(s): Ken_Worthington

Post by Gentle_Man »

Today, about 10 minutes before when I usually leave for work, I was going to /dropcar when I got a call, a guy starts RPing with me, and a fight ensues. So he starts chasing me for a bit and then it comes time for me to leave for work. I sms him (( sorry but I really have to go to work, can we finish this later? )) and as I'm about to log, he catches up and starts shooting me.

Is this acceptable? To have a legitimate IRL reason to have to log, to tell the person that you're going to log, and to plan to finish the fight later? I know that logging to avoid sucks, and excuses suck, but sometimes things come up, and fortunately he didn't post a complaint, but I'm just wondering.

And if it isn't acceptable then go ahead and warn Ken_Worthington for logging to avoid.
Senor_Bender
Game Name(s): Ned_Gune

Post by Senor_Bender »

What is the punishment for "logging to avoid"?
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Senor_Bender wrote:What is the punishment for "logging to avoid"?
Most likely a warning
Jeffu_Koiso
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Gentle man in that situation im pretty sure an admin wouldn't warn you, because you would probably not login again straight away in those circumstances. If you are in a fight and have to log you can always just die first.
[IMG]
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

is it against the rules to trick some one into paying like 10k for a car repair or 1gram of pot? I was tricked into accepting a car repair for 2k and it's not like they flat out say "hey I'll repair your car for 2k" they'll do /repair (id) $1 and then wait a few seconds until they think were about to press enter after we've typed in the accept command and then they time it right and do some some gay shit like /repair (id) $10000 and then log off or something, but is this little "trick" against the rules?

Here's a pic just in case you don't know what I'm talking about (this was a while back..)

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
vikki

Post by vikki »

no that is why it makes you type /accept babe
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

i don't know i still think it should be against the rules.... I get what you mean, but still what if i typed accept to accept the $100 payment instead of the $10,000 payment... get what I'm saying?

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
James_Dodds

Post by James_Dodds »

Huey Freeman wrote:i don't know i still think it should be against the rules.... I get what you mean, but still what if i typed accept to accept the $100 payment instead of the $10,000 payment... get what I'm saying?
Then youre extremely fucking dumb, hth.
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

James_Dodds wrote:
Then youre extremely fucking dumb, hth.

hahah yeah just wait till it happens to you, and what's with the 4chan lingo? I'm not sure anyone knows what your saying "hth"

xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

Huey Freeman wrote:I'm not sure anyone knows what your saying "hth"
An acronym standing for "hope this helps", used sarcastically after answering a dumb question or pointing out an obvious oversight to a person of inferior mental qualities.
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

Ralph wrote: An acronym standing for "hope this helps", used sarcastically after answering a dumb question or pointing out an obvious oversight to a person of inferior mental qualities.

why are you so bitter? gad daym

Ando

Post by Ando »

Ralph wrote: An acronym standing for "hope this helps", used sarcastically after answering a dumb question or pointing out an obvious oversight to a person of inferior mental qualities.
also anyone who uses it is a fucking goony idiot. much like people who use shit like "p. nice" etc i fucking hate it MAKE IT GO AWAY
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »

Ando wrote: also anyone who uses it is a fucking goony idiot. much like people who use shit like "p. nice" etc i fucking hate it MAKE IT GO AWAY
this post......p. nice. NOT!!
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Yes, tell him!
John Pendergast
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

You can transfer money from an existing active account to a new account if you wish.
how do you do that?