Rules Clarification/Question thread

Zink
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Aoi_Rikuto

Re: Rules Clarification/Question thread

Post by Zink »

If I put GTA SAMP on a hard drive and take it around a few times every week, and play on different IPs such as my friends house or something?
Aoi Rikuto
Jezza
Game Name(s): Jane_Parker

Post by Jezza »

What happens is you jack a heli while it is taking off and the guy inside gets pulled out and gets chopper bladed by accident?
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

Immediately contact that person and apologize saying it was an accident, and try not to jack choppers while they are taking off that will happen 80% of the time.

It does get auto reported to the admins but as long as it doesn't become a habit one time shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

Can I log to avoid death, If I'm being carparked at the time`?
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Khamal Tafari wrote:Can I log to avoid death, If I'm being carparked at the time`?
Learn to hotkey /stopani, this stops you from dying to car parking.
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

just increasing my post count here folks
Amir_Gogo

Post by Amir_Gogo »

anarchcow wrote:just increasing my post count here folks
Slopko
kinda dump

Post by Slopko »

Is it against the rules to get in the driver seat of a car, and smoke pot to heal at the same time in the middle of being shot at? What if the person constantly is getting in/out of the driver seat to smoke pot and heal?
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

You can kill someone in the driver seat of a car.

If you want to know what is and isn't against the rules, think of it this way.

A. Can you do it in real life.

B. Is what you are doing taking advantage of lag issues/weird game mechanics for your own personal gain.

That is basically what the rules are based around.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

David_Lewis wrote:You can kill someone in the driver seat of a car.
He's talking about using pot while one's in the "carjack" animation. You are invincible in these animations which consist of exiting/entering vehicles.
Slopko
kinda dump

Post by Slopko »

David_Lewis wrote: B. Is what you are doing taking advantage of lag issues/weird game mechanics for your own personal gain.
This is why I am asking... A person can smoke pot while opening the door of a car, and never have the /usepot animation then they can get back out and start fighting again. Yes they can be killed if they sit in the car for too long, but if they exit right away it seems like exploiting to me.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Slopko wrote:
Khamal Tafari wrote:Can I log to avoid death, If I'm being carparked at the time`?
Learn to hotkey /stopani, this stops you from dying to car parking.
Don't log to avoid death from carpark, and be carefull with the /stopani tactic, most of the time it works, but I have experienced situations where the person under my taxi did /stopani, and I couldn't reverse off them, thus making it impossible not to carpark them.
Slopko wrote:This is why I am asking... A person can smoke pot while opening the door of a car, and never have the /usepot animation then they can get back out and start fighting again. Yes they can be killed if they sit in the car for too long, but if they exit right away it seems like exploiting to me.
I would say that this is an exploit yes, doing this deliberately and regularly will probably get the person a warning.
[IMG]
Davy

Post by Davy »

I've seen it has been coded in so when there is no driver, you can't smoke neither pot or crack.

Something like - "The driver didn't let a lighter for you in the back" - Appears when there is no driver in the car.
Less exploit now I guess.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Davy wrote:I've seen it has been coded in so when there is no driver, you can't smoke neither pot or crack.

Something like - "The driver didn't let a lighter for you in the back" - Appears when there is no driver in the car.
Less exploit now I guess.

It's like that: Middle of a point battle someone is dying. He get into car a passenger and smoke up. Car is taking no damage. So its good option.
TatsuyaNakajima
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

Nurgle wrote:Prices:

Under ten hours played and level one: Free (public) (If the account is an alt account just fuck off and remake the account)
Level 10 or lower or 250 hours played: 500k (public) or 5mil (private)
Level 11 or greater, 250 hours played or greater: 1/3 of cash or 10mil whichever is greater (public only)

Exceptions:
Dumb name to RP name: Always free (public)
Name change for a new gang: 100k (public)
One warning: All prices double
Two or more warnings: No name changes under any circumstances

If an admin bothers to process a namechange please edit the post of the person you processed to avoid wasting time.

For private namechanges PM your favourite admin. Otherwise the most likely people to process your request is Rachael, Ari, Nurgle or Al_Yu, but sometimes Al requires 5 or more PMs sent within 10 minutes of each other before he notices.

If you ask for anything that is not a namechange in this thread we will change your name to something of our choice and charge you for it.

why did the name changes go from 100k to 500k?

is it because the admins felt that 100k was to easy to acquire and they were getting so many name changes that they set it to 500k so the lower levels wouldn't have a fighting chance and would recive less name changing requests? seems kinda harsh....

and I'm not trying to be an ass either I'm just asking, and yes i do understand that admins are humans and they have lives too, but why can't the name changes be at least 300k for the lower levels like level 6 and under?
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

when the price was 100k I was getting about 5 requests per 5 minutes, and some players have had 5 or more namechanges, when someone changes their name it makes it very difficult to keep track of who is who, and that means more faggots get away with doing faggoty shit.
[IMG]
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

:ironicat:
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

Rachael wrote:when the price was 100k I was getting about 5 requests per 5 minutes, and some players have had 5 or more namechanges, when someone changes their name it makes it very difficult to keep track of who is who, and that means more faggots get away with doing faggoty shit.
ohh
Serious_Michael

Post by Serious_Michael »

Can I log to avoid death if I'm being randomly DMed?
I understand why I can't do it in war, it's OOC.
But if I'm in the bank and some civvie I've never seen before runs up to me and opens fire, since he already broke character, can I log?
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Serious_Michael wrote:Can I log to avoid death if I'm being randomly DMed?
I understand why I can't do it in war, it's OOC.
But if I'm in the bank and some civvie I've never seen before runs up to me and opens fire, since he already broke character, can I log?
no. Because then that turd might post a screenshot of you logging. Log to avoid nothing. If he's DMing report it and/or make a complaint thread so his name is out there as a big gay and he'll be dealt with.
Serious_Michael

Post by Serious_Michael »

Is switching guns to reload exploiting?
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Serious_Michael wrote:Is switching guns to reload exploiting?
Its called quickshooting, i think it is exploiting.
TatsuyaNakajima
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

i was bleeding so i ran to the vending machine by the gas station near near the airport & Joe_Crow was standing next vending machine with a spazz and shot me while i was buying a drink....is this allowed?

"Vending machine camping"
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Big_Daddy_D wrote:i was bleeding so i ran to the vending machine by the gas station near near the airport & Joe_Crow was standing next vending machine with a spazz and shot me while i was buying a drink....is this allowed?

Yes its allowed. And i think you dont know what "camping" is.
TatsuyaNakajima
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

Leo_Cash wrote:
Big_Daddy_D wrote:i was bleeding so i ran to the vending machine by the gas station near near the airport & Joe_Crow was standing next vending machine with a spazz and shot me while i was buying a drink....is this allowed?

Yes its allowed. And i think you dont know what "camping" is.

so your saying dm is allowed? some random person sitting around by the vending machine and kills anyone who tries to come and replenish there health?