Freddo Brazzi says: I'm right, You're wrong

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Freddo Brazzi says: I'm right, You're wrong

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Becareful what you speak in your fam chat when you get a trial, if you bitch about any other gang, the ones they favour, you're going to hurt their feelings and they'll disband you. good luck trying to have a chat with your family without one of them sticking up their nose into your conversations. here, check it out for yourself. didnt know there was a rule that said you cant bitch about other gangs except that bitching is something very familiar in this community.again, good luck.
http://uc2012.freeforums.org/bye-slot-t37.html
Josh_Moore

Re: Intelligence and Technology Agency

Post by Josh_Moore »

fuck dude we can't read that, take a screenie
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:Becareful what you speak in your fam chat when you get a trial, if you bitch about any other gang, the ones they favour, you're going to hurt their feelings and they'll disband you. good luck trying to have a chat with your family without one of them sticking up their nose into your conversations. here, check it out for yourself. didnt know there was a rule that said you cant bitch about other gangs except that bitching is something very familiar in this community.again, good luck.
http://uc2012.freeforums.org/bye-slot-t37.html
There is no satisfying you, Freddo. You were given a gang slot despite the reservations of nearly everyone involved in the decision-making process. Your last turn as a faction leader was a disaster. You had little regard for the rules, including ones put in place to curtail exploits that you and your members used constantly. Despite that, you were given another shot, and you blew it by being a malcontent bitch.

Given the choice between doing something for players who do not have a history of breaking the rules and being disrespectful shitheads, and doing something for an unappreciative rulebreaking entitled dickhead, I will choose the former every single time. I'm sorry you have some sort of vendetta against another "favored" group of roleplayers, but the difference between them and you is that they've never forced me to recon them so I can punish them when they break every combat-related rule in the span of five minutes. My experience moderating conflicts that you are involved in was incredibly negative, and frankly I am glad that you are now some other server's problem.

You were a jerk. Now you get to be a jerk somewhere else.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Hold onto control and scroll down.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

You don't need to brag about the history Mkr. Did anyone have complaints on UC? Not that i can recall. Check out how many supports we got, im sure they were many. And that conversation with my friends had nothing to do against their fam IC'ly or what so ever. It was all a fucking bullshit conversation. Arent gangs entitled to have their own discussions anymore? Like seriously, is that a real good reason to ban me and disband my fam? It was just a convo between me and my mate. I wouldn't bring any OOC shit into a incharacter game. We were doing our own thing, having fun, roleplaying like we usually did. We DID make a LOT of effort, and at the end, we just got deleted cuz of having our own private chat which didn't even mean anything. You still go on by calling me a jerk, i was respectful at all times, and still will be. I seriously believe Raul play over reacted.
We told you it would be different this time, and it was. I don't know what else we could've done to show you we were worthy of a slot. And if there was a rule such as not bitching about other fams in /f chat, we would surely obey that.
That is all.
Freddo_Brazzi

Re: Freddo Brazzi says: I'm right, You're wrong

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Edit the title to whatever you want, my point is that we got disbanded unrightfully. Anyways we cannot beat admins.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Freddo, it wasn't mkrtich who did it, It was me. I had to split these posts from it's previous thread because it was getting out of topic due your posts and this forum seems to be the right place where you can continue. Title is based on your posts in this thread, thats all.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:Edit the title to whatever you want, my point is that we got disbanded unrightfully. Anyways we cannot beat admins.
You destroy any remaining fun I get from this game. You already beat me, dude. I hate this place. You're all shit.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

So that's it? All that effort and contribution we made to szr for a month or two, is all gone cuz you read our private chat and didnt feel good about it. Maybe you could re-think the case?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Option A, don't give Freddo a gang: THE ADMINS SUCK, THEY JUST PLAY FAVORITES
Option B, give Freddo a gang: THE ADMINS SUCK, THEY JUST PLAY FAVORITES

The outcome is the same in both cases, but in this instance I don't have to recon you 24/7 to make sure you aren't behaving like a shithead. You're not apologetic in the slightest. I said it before, I'm glad you are now some other server's problem.

My favorite posts from the discussion thread about your gang:
[A GUY] is pretty dead on, his last gang was actually Dirty Rockers where he claimed it will all be diffrent which I believe it all ended the same like his previous factions.
The dirty rockers had some good roleplay. I remember the time road manager freddo brazzi was surfing ontop of their high class Admiral shouting, "fuck you!", while shooting at passers by with an Ak-47. truly a rockstar. mark wahlberg would be proud.
they've been continuously doing events every 10-20 minutes because it seems like events is all it takes in their minds to get accepted.
oh and this one nailed it:
Not going to read the app, he will just spread hubris when his gang is shit yet again and people will quit thinking they are victims and not the problem. He wont teach anybody a damn thing but to make excuses.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Okay, people do exaggurate and you should know that. Hell with it, not here to argue.
Could i get an unban then, or you want to me to totally fuck off?
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:Okay, people do exaggurate and you should know that. Hell with it, not here to argue.
didn't he made it clear?
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:Okay, people do exaggurate and you should know that. Hell with it, not here to argue.
You're unbanned.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

:cripes: is it the fourth time , third?
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

J mclanne, your by far the worst fucking 2 faced idiot i've ever seen throughout my history in playing samp. Fuck you.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Still banned Mkr. Here's the ip 2.51.99.74 and account name Freddo_Brazi
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

It would help if I reloaded the banlist. Should work now.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

thanks
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:J mclanne, your by far the worst fucking 2 faced idiot i've ever seen throughout my history in playing samp. Fuck you.
I don't know? i haven't been baned, and i've seen zero complaints against me, I must be a shitty player, And ou.. oh well you must be a great one if so..
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

god, shut up, children