'AD'mins

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Koko Comb
Game Name(s): Konami_Comb

'AD'mins

Post by Koko Comb »

An Admin is trying to get us down by sharing our gang chat number to Vladimir

Another admin was annoying us at the party saying ''Freesouls SUCK, KONAMI SUCK'' and flew after us and blowing our car.
Konami Comb
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: 'AD'mins

Post by Silver_Leo »

I told you that wasn't even an admin

holy shit you are a whiny idiot
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Koko Comb wrote:
An Admin is trying to get us down by sharing our gang chat number to Vladimir

Another admin was annoying us at the party saying ''Freesouls SUCK, KONAMI SUCK'' and flew after us and blowing our car.
Ibn Khaldun is not an admin. It's not readily apparent where Vladimir Volkoff was getting your gangchat, but I assume someone was telling him in Skype. It doesn't seem to be any who has admin powers but if it turns out that it was I'm going to fire them because this is bullshit.
Koko Comb
Game Name(s): Konami_Comb

Post by Koko Comb »

Well, then how Ibn Khaldun was flying after us and he was saying shit about us without seeing him.
I dont think that one of my members gave the gc to valdimir, because i changed the gc, and didnt tell it to anybody, i was alon in the new gc, and vladimir joined it.
That means an admin was giving him it.
I am sure about that, cause an admin was blowing our cars all day, and flying like a bird.
And you need to get some new good admins, they even refuse to help me run an event.
:|
Konami Comb
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Let's get some things straight.

We don't have to help you run an event. It's your event. How does it concern us? Why can't you do it yourself without begging for shit?

An admin was blowing up your cars all day? Please, state the time and date, as well as the admin in question, or if you don't know it, logs can be checked if you died to an admin. Also some screenshots would be nice, because it seems like you're just blaming admins for everything, and honestly, most of us don't like that.

And again, Ibn is not an admin. Maybe you're just fucking stupid and didn't notice him standing next to you. That makes more sense. Maybe you were desynced, which also makes sense.

Because you're an Israeli.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Pretty sure Alexander Argento is the guy who gave Vladimir Volkoff your gangchat. I normally wouldn't say that, but it seems both of them are metagaming up a storm. Thank you for giving our staff zero benefit of the doubt, Konami.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Ibn Khaldun's been fucking around either way, someway he alaways get's spases and deagles.
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again