A post about Freddo's complaint about me

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

oya

A post about Freddo's complaint about me

Post by oya »

Do you think that I would tab to avoid death for firearms? you got lost your mind. All what I'd was a deagle and shotty, hadn't a sniper rifle lol. Let me explain what happened, actually I didn't tab to avoid death. My game was just got froze at then. This happens to me all the time and it was started since we moved to 0.3e(specially when i go into an interior). So when I tried to go inside the donut by the sici shop, which is an interior, my game was just frozen again. Few seconds later, it stopped of freezing and then I saw my self at the Grove Street with 1hp(which was illogical thing and unbelievable). After that I died at there, then went back, took all my guns and stored it in my locker. After thirty minutes or so, I was warned for ''logging to avoid death/dming" and was jailed for about 20 minutes. I'm pretty sure that I did not log to avoid death in your complaint, so why was I warned for it? I'd talked to an admin about that, he said that I was DMing cadets and shit but he didn't know that cadets who were attacking me, and since when people can't defend their selves? I'm not leaving szr for 1 warning but it was annoying thing that admins refused to remove my warning after I'd talked to them about what happened, and here what an admin said "I stand by the original decision, warnings are not removed. Please stop reporting". At that time, i lost the abillity from report.
Last edited by oya on June 3rd, 2012, 6:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Oya Maka ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
oya

Re: A post about Freddo's topic about me

Post by oya »

Here is my conversation with the admin:
oh yeah.PNG
oh yeah.PNG (601.21 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Oya Maka ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Re: A post about Freddo's complaint about me

Post by lukesea »

I shouldn't be posting here.
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: A post about Freddo's complaint about me

Post by Juke »

i done did this