Why should Civilians be allowed to help at points?

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

80s_Baby
kinda dump

Why should Civilians be allowed to help at points?

Post by 80s_Baby »

Civilians don't have claimers, or colors, points are for families, who make the effort in the server to create applications so then they can grow a family and fight wars and point battles. Civilians cant do any of that so I don't understand why they should be allowed to participate in the wars. It makes it a massive inconvenience and unfair to families who actually do the right thing and try fight legitimately with their own members.

Please can we ban civilians from points.
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Re: Why should Civilians be allowed to help at points?

Post by daxter 789 »

Some families in SZR have wars with groups of civilians ,and the best place for the civilians to revage the family is on points.Also the families are recruiting civils and they are helping them.
James_Jackson
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

daxter 789 wrote:Some families in SZR have wars with groups of civilians ,and the best place for the civilians to revage the family is on points.Also the families are recruiting civils and they are helping them.
I still don't understand why they should be capable of helping in points if they cannot claim. It's shit for the families who actually don't do anything bad in this game and cop stupid civilians ganging against us.

I mean I am using this as an example, Koji = Inb_Khaldun.. Which is a civ, and currently is chillin with other civs IG. Yet those same civs help Koji on Kojis Yakuza account to claim the point. I think thats completely unfair. Civilians should stay out.
daxter 789

Post by daxter 789 »

Koji = Inb_Khaldun.

Realy?
Last edited by daxter 789 on June 5th, 2012, 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
James_Jackson
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

daxter 789 wrote: Koji = Inb_Khaldun.

Realy?
According to Liam Triton, yes.
daxter 789

Post by daxter 789 »

Then....when that happens again and again we should report or take pictures,right?
James_Jackson
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Or maybe request that civilians just don't participate in points because it's there for families. If thats the case, let every civilian /claim too.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

what part of in character don't you get

you're a family, you have organization, ranks, hopefully more power than a few civs

kill them, make them pay for fucking with you
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Silver_Leo wrote:what part of in character don't you get

you're a family, you have organization, ranks, hopefully more power than a few civs

Killing people over and over without /me or anything doesn't seem too in character to me silver. I don't go around killing people without a reason, I don't like to spark wars. Just trying to remove civilians out of point battles. In character means you role play right? I don't see a single bit of role play at point battles.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

80s_Baby wrote: Koji = Inb_Khaldun.. Which is a civ, and currently is chillin with other civs IG. Yet those same civs help Koji on Kojis Yakuza account to claim the point. I think thats completely unfair. Civilians should stay out.
Well done on outting him to everyone, ever consider he dosent wanna be outed?
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

wrong he's not Ibn i got proofs that i'd get severely injured if i showed them.
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

I don't know any Inb_Khaldun
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Silver, oya has been a turd and I've been trying to make him pay. Ended up losing 6 rpp. Also they whine in /report saying they're completely innocent. Civilians must be removed from points. I saw a guy kevin turtles at the point who shot me. If what you said is allowed, i'll fuck him up.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Idk ask mkrtich.
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Also, then if it's in character, they are not only metagaming, they are deathmatching. My family had no troubles with the civilians before the points, so if its the case that it's in character, they should be dealt with as Death Matching.
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

I agree with those who think civs helping at point is wrong, it's way too complicated with som high influxes of civs on one side shooting at you, then you aim at one and he's like /s SPEC SPEC OMG, the next one /s OMG IM WITH YOU RETARD, etc. You just can't make this work.

Also nice job 80'sbaby with messing with character names and shit, if you have a certain problem, you should try /report and sort it out with some admins
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Sadao wrote:Also nice job 80'sbaby with messing with character names and shit, if you have a certain problem, you should try /report and sort it out with some admins
Just making my point Sadao, if it is him, then he shouldn't be metagaming with the civs so they help. If it never happened IG, then there would be no need to write this complaint.
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

All i'm saying is if you sense some bullshit ig, /report it, gather intel/ss/fraps or it didn't happen.
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Eh. I got a SS right now.. I wont post it up because I don't want Koji in trouble, I just want civilians to gtfo of point battles.
Circa_Cassidy
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Circa_Cassidy »

Civs are a pretty big pain in the arse. As said they tend to say SPECTATING DONT SHOOT etc etc then they go loot guns and kill people with them, or loot guns and locker them; but if you kill them before they are able to loot guns they get all pissed and start complaining about it and get all OOC butthurt.

[quote="mad_philip"]it is getting my anger problem bad... i almost broke my pc screen![/quote]

#PoopsockinTilTheBreakOfDawn
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Circa_Cassidy wrote:Civs are a pretty big pain in the arse. As said they tend to say SPECTATING DONT SHOOT etc etc then they go loot guns and kill people with them, or loot guns and locker them; but if you kill them before they are able to loot guns they get all pissed and start complaining about it and get all OOC butthurt.
I agree, main reason why I want them out of the points.
Amature

Post by Amature »

They should be able to fight at points because of the following.

1) Revenge. You rob civi's? Civi's will group up n stop you from capping.
2) The point is near there house n you kids causing one to not be able to hear there soaps.
3) As a task to join another family.
4) For te' reknown. Its for the respect, man.
5) I do it IRL, so its surly roleplay :D
6) The civi's dislike family battles. So grow up n fight back at the civis.
7) To help the city, points cause damage to the city.
8) To help cops (Which I don't suggest).

The list continues...
:dogout:
:D
Ron

Post by Ron »

what attracts civs to point battles isn't only to help out their favorite family of choice, but to also collect the free guns to either locker (/trunk) them or to give them back to a family.
spurt of splooge to the eye
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

look it's David Bowie's cat
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

80s_Baby wrote:

Killing people over and over without /me or anything doesn't seem too in character to me silver. I don't go around killing people without a reason, I don't like to spark wars. Just trying to remove civilians out of point battles. In character means you role play right? I don't see a single bit of role play at point battles.
What Silver said. It sounds like you don't even understand the concept of roleplay. It doesn't mean you do /me commands, it means you PLAY A FUCKING ROLE. The role at points being gang members trying to capture the materials point for the glory of their gang, civilians stealing weapons, or cops SUing people. In character simply means that the points aren't qualified as some special OOC zone where you forget about what happened later IC (which nobody does). Silver didn't say kill them over and over without /me or anything, but that's what you read... because you're a complete fucking moron? I don't know.

For those of you who are saying they have a hard time figuring out who to shoot, well, shoot everyone! Points give a pretty legitimate reason to shoot at civilians hanging around waiting for guns to drop, because you're IC paranoid that they're going to shoot at you or steal weapons or get in the way. If a civilian shouts SPEC at you, first of all that's completely out of character, and second, if you listen to them that's in-character for you, so if it bites you in the ass it's your own stupid fault. If they say it in /b, you can ignore them IC and then shoot at them anyway.

As far as revenge goes, what is not allowed is KOS. This means you CAN in fact go hassle them for stuff that happens, after the point. Be creative. Tell them you won't stop following them around and fucking with them, or calling the cops on them, until they replace the SPAS they stole from you. You can make demands, they just have to be reasonable, and you have to actually talk to the person IC and give them a fair chance to make amends or talk to you before killing them. You can block them in, make them get out and leave on foot. You can be a huge dick, you just can't kill them over and over. As far as what Freddo said, yes sometimes we make mistakes when it comes to he-said-she-said type reports. That said, I doubt you would have lost that many RPP if you weren't killing whoever it was over and over again wordlessly (I'm guessing here, I don't know the circumstances), and if you did and you think we made a mistake, post a complaint.

Last, regarding civilian alt accounts, it's totally against the rules to metagame with alt accounts, period. If you think someone is making whitename accounts for points, report them and we'll look into it. As far as Kojiro's alt hanging with civilian friends, and then those friends helping the Yakuza, if it's the civilians' main accounts, I don't have a problem with it assuming Kojiro isn't telling them "((hey come help me at the point))" on his alt.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))