John Street and Jacob Molyneaux powergaming, deathmatching

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tobias_Jones

John Street and Jacob Molyneaux powergaming, deathmatching

Post by Tobias_Jones »

Uhm, in short, i tried initiating some mild conversation or rp w/e, John Street was dumb and kept aiming his gun like a retard, so i had some verbal spatter with them, Jacob tried to powergame me into the car, stating in /b repeatedly that it's light rp bro/kid ... After i had enough of that, i fled, they came and killed me while i was /reporting. After they killed me i sent Jacob a message asking why was i killed, he didn't bother to answer.
PS. i don't quite get that a guy from 2008 (well he's stating he's from 2008 chea nigga!! ) even thinks about such crappy things, and these are the guys who want a new gang, probably the next Souls/Vatos with guys like John Street...ugh..
sa-mp-630.png
sa-mp-630.png (904.4 KiB) Viewed 3736 times
sa-mp-629.png
sa-mp-629.png (838.59 KiB) Viewed 3736 times
sa-mp-631.png
sa-mp-631.png (1020.72 KiB) Viewed 3736 times
Last edited by Tobias_Jones on June 20th, 2012, 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tobias_Jones

Re: John Street and Jacob Molyneaux powergaming, deathmatchi

Post by Tobias_Jones »

sorry about the large pics
Attachments
sa-mp-632.png
sa-mp-632.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3732 times
Jake_Molyneaux
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Jake_Molyneaux »

Let's see, RP started at LSPD, We were busy RPing a break-in, Cant get in so we come back out, This guy started to talk with us, insults John so we start to RP with him. He shut up then John left him a warning, I told John, We should take him to the Warehouse, then RPly shot him in the kneecap incapitating him, He RPed it so he shouldnt complain about it if he did, Didnt read anything due to he is trash and a whiner, then we plan to take him to the warehouse I /me drags him to the trunk of the car then he says abunch of shit about PG and shit so i re-do the /me but put attempts in it so all fine and dandy, He says, fuck this, gets up and walks away, so we start to fire upon him because he is A. avoiding to RP and B. Running away, We werent going to kill him we were gonna lock him in a trailer after we took care off him. He then makes it down the street, we are still chasing him, roll up on him and AK-47 the shit out of his car. He dies, and crys. On SMS he asks why we killed him, obviously due to the fact he avoided RP. You know that Asshat at the party that wont do anything if it doesnt go his way, Dont be that guy. Another thing, I didnt repeatively say it, I said it twice and you only SS'd the small parts, you should SS all of it next time. We arent gonna be the next Souls/Vatos. DM-ing isnt allowed, nor was that DM.. So please if your gonna report something, Get all facts in, even your faults. Be sure to tell the truth, and not overstate things. (( In other words make them seem more then they really are )) He was aiming at you cause you insulted him.

EDIT: Also, If it is required to do S/F then make sure all the players know cause I've been robbed etc on Lvl 1 Alt's and people RP alittle with the /me's and shit but they dont do S/F, again, I then fixed the problem so you shouldnt whine, Problem Solved. Reason you were "DMed" You Ran away for 1. Unrply For 2. If we were RPing violently for you what makes you think we wouldnt chase you down? Reason I powergamed, Due to the things that I've experienced before lately on this server such as the no S/F or anything. You should say, over one stupid thing, looks like they are gonna be the next souls/vatos cause you dont know that.
Tobias_Jones

Post by Tobias_Jones »

Wasn't gonna bother with a post, this thread was a bad idea, but since you are an ignorant fuck let me simplify:
Tobias goes to pd -> Tobias engages in conversation with 2 men (John and Jacob ) -> John starts shitting, assuming he's like that all the time -> I throw some bad words and some /mes yea, nothing to provoke my imminent death -> Jacob and John hits me and shots me in the leg (i rpd that because well you shot me in my knee, but not because you're a moron and do /b /crack) -> John powergames me to get in a car -> I fled the scene (bitch move but fuck it you blew it, i'm all for rp though)-> John and Jacob got extremely furious with Tobias because Tobias is shit and he runs away from rp -> The JJs track down Tobias and kill him without a slight of hesitation, on sight.

Moral of the story : If let's say I go have an encounter with someone and he offends me with the lowest possible way, i shoot him in the knee i put him in a car, if he refuses to, i shoot him to death without giving clear evidence about my decision. (for what it's worth we are a RP server), hence, PUNISHING HIM FOR NOT ROLE PLAYING, LIKE A BOSS admin.

P.S. You could have always /report , we could have discussed it through sms or /b

If this is correct, let the revolution begin!
Jake_Molyneaux

Post by Jake_Molyneaux »

1. Flaming isnt needed, Thank you very much. Shows Immaturity very well. I use to know then my balls dropped. 2. Some of your story is correct, I did /b /trunk not crack, I was telling him the correct cmd because you cant open it from outside. Seeing how you Avoided RP you broke a rule, nothing in the rules about Powergaming good sir. I really dont want to waste my time on you but I'm trying to teach you about SZR and how it works. I couldn't /sms because I was broke not because I didnt want to talk about it. We are like a Russian Mob, if you respect RP you'll respect the Families that RP. That shit might go away with any Mexican or African American but I think we all know Russians dont take to kindly to insults. Moral of this post is; I didn't want to start shit, just a good RP but then you ran off, causing this whole thing and causing us to kill you tieing loose ends, thanks.

EDIT; Spelling Error ( Them instead of then )
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Jake_Molyneaux wrote:nothing in the rules about Powergaming good sir.
7) NO METAGAMING / POWERGAMING

Do not switch characters to gain an advantage, or use knowledge or motives from one character for another. Do not pretend you have superhuman abilities like the ability to break out of handcuffs.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I'm pretty sure I can speak for the ~admins~ here, when I say this

We are not in the business of holding peoples hands and administrating roleplay to the degree which you ( the complaintant ) obviously expect. Its good that you are trying to roleplay, but surely you can find some common ground here, rather than making a complaint like this.

People can choose their own level of roleplay, and the people who do it better take into account the feelings and actions of those they interact with. Powergaming loses all its power if the targets just laugh at it.

I'm pretty sure I havn't helped here, but hopefully everyone involved can learn to play nicely with eachother.

hooray.
[IMG]
John Street

Post by John Street »

May i say something?

We hardly got you to RP Tobias Jones... When we IG shot you in leg you just got up and said: "You guys suck"...

W T F ?
And he is Jesus.... -.-
Last edited by John Street on June 20th, 2012, 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
Jake_Molyneaux

Post by Jake_Molyneaux »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:

Do not switch characters to gain an advantage, or use knowledge or motives from one character for another. Do not pretend you have superhuman abilities like the ability to break out of handcuffs.
Ah got me there but guess what it says, No switching Characters (Didnt happen), No using knowledge or motives from one character for another (Didn't do) and Do not pretend to have superhuman abilities... (Im sure anyone can point a gun and shoot it at someone. I do it to Whistlepigs) So, double whammy that shit. Rachael has a point. Still, all could have been left alone if he continued to RP such as because, He wasnt gonna die.. I corrected my "PG" and then used proper RP for him.
John Street

Post by John Street »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:

That's what im talking about.... We shot him in leg and he after few seconds ran away like a superman.... -.- :dogout:
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

John Street wrote:
Miquel Lacoste wrote:

That's what im talking about.... We shot him in leg and he after few seconds ran away like a superman.... -.- :dogout:
I don't give a shit about your complaint, i just stated the fact there is a rule about powergaming and thats all.
Jake_Molyneaux

Post by Jake_Molyneaux »

Personally, I'd say this has been handled done with. Everyone cried. Everyone got yelled at. End of it. Now we wait for an admin's say on the issue.
Matt Runner
Grove Street

Post by Matt Runner »

/me aims a gun at jake's head and pulls the trigger

Are you going to RP along and /kill your self?
Matt Runner

Grove St. Families
Tayson flames

Post by Tayson flames »

Matt Runner wrote:/me aims a gun at jake's head and pulls the trigger

Are you going to RP along and /kill your self?
I did it when i got robbed as a hobo.
Had to /kill for the sake of RP.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Jake_Molyneaux wrote:Now we wait for an admin's say on the issue.
are you ignoring my post?
I was adminning when you were still watching cartoons and swapping anime trading cards in kindergarten
screw you then.
[IMG]
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i don't understand why you would roleplay being shot in the knee then not roleplay being stuffed in a trunk

killing him was probably a bit excessive but to my understanding it was one kill so jesus get over it

everyone's punishment was reading this thread. case closed