In-Game name:

Dre_West

Player(s) you're reporting:

Kanji_Marley Sadoa_Chilton

Date of the incident:

Is/Are the player(s) in a faction or a family? If yes; provide the name:

LSPD

Rule(s) that have/has been broke?:

Cop is Meta-Gaming and Sadoa_Chilton guy AssPulling.

Story and evidence:

So i was shooting random chinese guy who was always asspulling with his shitty Spas-12 but i don't have SS for that shit, then cops came and suddenly this random Kanji cop sued me, but HE DOESN'T KNOW MY FUCKING NAME, so it's MG, good luck in jail -.- Wow i came back and here is this random Spas-12 guy who is AssPulling his Spas-12
SS: Cop MGing http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/samp006fw.png/
SS: And that another guy AssPulling http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/samp007xi.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/411/samp008z.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/samp009me.png/
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: Kanji_Marley

Post by Juke »

you and your friend should know that asspulling is just as rp as having a bind to instantly pull a gun out from an unspecified location, and is allowed
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

I got like 3 ss of you logging to avoid death and arrest, also you can't simply rely on /me gets out his gun from his pocket/bag [SAFETY OFF]
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

As the other 2 of you didnt notice it.. We dont allow mods on szr
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Justin Mizuki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Justin Mizuki »

WE ARE NOT CHINESE GOD DAMNIT :dogout:
Dre_West

Post by Dre_West »

So asspulling is allowed? What about that MG? I think he is not allowed to /su me because he doesn't know my name.
Jake_Molyneaux
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Jake_Molyneaux »

Dre_West, sorry for your problems but SZR is a Light RP Server. Thus MG is allowed along with asspulling. If you have any questions feel free to PM me them and I will inform you on the question. You should perhaps also take a look at the rules, not that you have done anything wrong but too keep you aware of them to avoid any breaking of them. As for the logging to avoid, it is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such and enjoy your gaming at SZR.
Justin Mizuki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Justin Mizuki »

Jake_Molyneaux wrote:Dre_West, sorry for your problems but SZR is a Light RP Server.
SZR is a Medium RP server.
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

its actually FUCK U
Image~
Jake_Molyneaux
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Jake_Molyneaux »

Justin Mizuki wrote:
Jake_Molyneaux wrote:Dre_West, sorry for your problems but SZR is a Light RP Server.
Correct. My apology's still back in old times. For Medium it sure isn't, still seems like 2010/11 RP to me.
Justin Mizuki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Justin Mizuki »

Jake_Molyneaux wrote:
Justin Mizuki wrote:
Correct. My apology's still back in old times. For Medium it sure isn't, still seems like 2010/11 RP to me.
I don't know if you can call it RP, i basically search hours and hours to RP, and when i try something myself i either get lagslammed, shot at or ignored lol
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Jake_Molyneaux wrote:Dre_West, sorry for your problems but SZR is a Light RP Server. Thus MG is allowed along with asspulling. If you have any questions feel free to PM me them and I will inform you on the question. You should perhaps also take a look at the rules, not that you have done anything wrong but too keep you aware of them to avoid any breaking of them. As for the logging to avoid, it is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such and enjoy your gaming at SZR.
Metagaming is not allowed -.-... however szr has always allowed reading the above names as a source of identification.

P.S MODS ARE NOT ALLOWED
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

can't seem to find any mods, what are you on about @lukesea
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ellioto »

Luke is talking about weapon mods that Dre has.