Grovies being tards.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Frodo_Begings

Grovies being tards.

Post by Frodo_Begings »

No evidence but here's the story

Made an ad: Am I too beautiful for friends? ( becouse i didnt see anyone around and none of my friends were online)

Got sms from Tay Tizzle (rank 6 in grove) : Come fishing at dropcar
Get there Darion Strong (rank 0 in grove) jumps on my Admiral when I arrive, starts smashing it then I tell him to calm down.
He didn't stop so I stopped my car and went fishing. Sat down and Darion sat next to me.
I said to Tay about Darion : This nigga is a ultimate giga nigga tard.
Then some Amel (couldn't remember the second name) stands up and shoots me with a shotty, next im in the hospital.
After I get out and go back to the crane. I didn't do anything about it, I went to Tay Tizzle and was standing next to him.
A lil' later Amel shows up. Asking: had enough bla bla bla? Then I said that he should sit down for a bit and calm down.
He kills me again. I wake up again and take some random van, drive there and get out of the van. Tay gets in the van, Darion gets in, i decide to go in the back of the van.
Amel comes in the back of the van aswell, Darion decides to tie me up... I thought it was a joke in the start but then Amel took all my money, mats, pot (8k cash, total 800 mats of different sorts, 6 pot) and then they drive into grove. I act angry and roleplay. These guys roleplayed like /me laughs and whispered to each other. Then they decide to throw me out of their car and send Amel out and let him kill me right at 17.59 and I got into debt becouse all my money was gone and I went into jail. ( very well timed tho :cripes: )

- Really? :dogout:
I just wanted some friends and what i get is 4 deaths and info about how retarded some grovies are. :mad:
Last edited by Frodo_Begings on July 11th, 2012, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Insert life lesson here to look smart
Borat
Game Name(s): Borat_Sagdiyev

Re: Grovies being tards.

Post by Borat »

OFF TOPIC!
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Youtube Video: show
Bookie_Flocka
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Bookie_Flocka YOLO

Post by Bookie_Flocka »

There is no Amel in grove and dont go in strangers cars and you wouldnt get tied and robbed so blame the Amel guy not grove thanks.
Koko Comb
Game Name(s): Konami_Comb

Post by Koko Comb »

Bookie_Flocka wrote:There is no Amel in grove and dont go in strangers cars and you wouldnt get tied and robbed so blame the Amel guy not grove thanks.
Yeah, Bookie, ofcourse he should blame Amel, not grove, but he mentioned Darion smashing his car, and we don't randomly smash other peoples car for nothing, and don't forget you left Amel with him so he/she can kill him, therefore you ordered him/her.
Konami Comb
Bookie_Flocka
Grove Street

Post by Bookie_Flocka »

I never seen amel so change the name of this and get grove out of it.. And maybe if sombody is smashing your car you should beat they ass..
Frodo_Begings

Post by Frodo_Begings »

Well if I start beating some of grovies ass for tieing me up and being a tard, then the whole grove would be after me. And it was Darion who tied me up.
And I have not said that Amel was from grove but he was with a green shirt, so I thought hes an applicant.
Insert life lesson here to look smart
Bookie_Flocka
Grove Street

Post by Bookie_Flocka »

Well he not and if you did we would come back and RP beat yo ass and leave you bleeding in the forest some where nigga
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

MY POST IS USELESS!
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
Bookie_Flocka
Grove Street

Post by Bookie_Flocka »

Sayen come back to the game man.