James Fernando and Alex Twigg

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Maloon

James Fernando and Alex Twigg

Post by Maloon »

Hello there, I was rolling around like always and suddenly that dude showed up, and tried to kill me for a weapon, so I just did a selfdefense and then he logged to avoid death, so I called him when he logged in and I told him that it's wrong and he shouldn't do it, so he told me to meet at the bank, and I found him waiting with a dude that called Alex_Twigg, he asked for a gun, I told him that I'll sell him this time but while I was typing alex tried to shoot me but I killed him, and I told James to stop logging to avoid death, and that Alex Twigg logged to avoid death like him too, so I just told him that I'll leave him and I wont let him get into trouble, so I just left him for some time and after a while he called me again saying that he needs a mp5, I went to bank I found him there and suddenly he started to shoot with a shotgun, I made his health go down and then he logged to avoid death, i went to drop a vehicle and i found him there, so he attacked me again and then while I was shooting him he tabbed to avoid, i left him and i reported him and no admin respond, and then he was near the newbie spawn and i was near it too, he tried to carpark me for a weapon and he failed so i killed him again, I hope that these dudes will be warned, also after all that he got into my car and mg'ed by asking me to kill id 10 without /b, he thought that im a dmer like him, so i just ejected him.
Here's some screenshots:

I just saw some buddies killing him too, I think that he pissed them off heh, and he did the same thing, he logged to avoid death.
Maloon

Re: James Fernando and Alex Twigg

Post by Maloon »

After I told him that he's famous on forums, he told me to come to bank to kill me, I just was curious and went there, and suddenly he started to shoot so I shot him back and he logged to avoid death, guys I just told him over again to stop logging to avoid death and he still doing it.

here's the SSes:

mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

James Fernando just logged to avoid. Dude's banned.
Maloon

Post by Maloon »

What about Alex Twigg? I hope that he'll be warned, logging to avoid and dming isn't nice.