Alex Davis

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Andrew G

Alex Davis

Post by Andrew G »

Oh the horror, it's finally taken me this long to post a complaint against this child. How many times have you seen him abuse his moderator powers, how many times have you seen this loser deathmatch? and yet we do nothing, just stacking up playing time trying to survive with this moron. Not only does he make this server not enjoyable when hes online, he goes out of his way to try to make people quit. Well here's a picture of just one of many of his moderating skills.

Stark

Re: Alex Davis

Post by Stark »

My brother Luis looks good, just like me in that picture :smug:
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

1- first to all you was in event hitting to alex 132132132 times same for Jack Stone

2- You're a moron and i dont know how the fuck you got and slot

3- dont make a complaint if you'll talk shit when you're lying
Zef

Post by Zef »

Welcome to SZR babby, if you ruin an admin's event over and over you will get griefed.

PS you didn't even lose anything, grow the fuck up.
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

You're fucking around with admins and ruin their events and expect them to give you a tissue after this? I have seen personally, how some dude went dicking around with Alex_Davis and he was literally trying to avoid the dude instead of just minigunning him down but that moron still kept spamming /report and was being terrible troll towards admins so he got fucked up and then blamed admins for being shit but you dicks never give us the opportunity to solve these situations without beating the shit out of you, Why?

Your argument is invalid
Greta
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Greta Struggen

Post by Greta »

I was not around but i do now how Andrew reacts sometimes
Jaua wrote:1- first to all you was in event hitting to alex 132132132 times same for Jack Stone

2- You're a moron and i dont know how the fuck you got and slot

3- dont make a complaint if you'll talk shit when you're lying
Get the fuck out of here you biggot retard, this complaint is none of your bussines so get the fuck out.
Jaua wrote:Image
Read the fucking sticky posts, fucking shit.. also
Zef wrote:If you post emoticons as a response, or you emptyquote yourself/others a lot I will make your housecars spawn in the bottom of a lake.
- Also what the fuck, i understood half of what you wrote, please learn some english and then come insult me, retard..
all noobs
Maurf_ONeil

Post by Maurf_ONeil »

I enjoy McCdonalds
cHR0ME wrote:yea it is my fault ima stupid leprechaun bastard with a three inch dog dick. She hates me and I want to kill myself!
Some random noob wrote:Maurf lags so much its easier to kill a hacker
paranoid wrote:Maurf shouldn't be unbanned until he gets a computer from the current century.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

all i have to say here is... IF you DON'T know how shits are going up, please keep shut your mouth.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Optimus Prime
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Optimus Prime »

if you're going to fuck around at an admin's event and generally be a dumbass then you should probably expect the same treatment in return
Draco

Post by Draco »

Optimus Prime wrote:if you're going to fuck around at an admin's event and generally be a dumbass then you should probably expect the same treatment in return
Yeah, what he said....