Unban me

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Scott_Meech

Unban me

Post by Scott_Meech »

i got banned from that fucker daniel meech and ricky slade,daniel meech was hacking and stealing guns from PD and ricky took the guns from him and reported him,an admin thinking that daniel meech my bro irl no he isn't we just decieded to open a family and get the same last name when i logged an admin thinking that i'm daniel and daniel my bro and i should get banned for this,but all this false not right and i want to get unban i don't care for ricky like what an admin told me stealing guns via hackers and i don't care for daniel meech that the hacker.

AND THIS NOT MY PROBLEM AND I SHOULD GET UNBAN IDK HOW AND WHERE AND WHY BECUASE I DIDN'T SOMETHING WRONG TO GET BANNED
Ricky_Slade

Re: Unban me

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Scott_Meech wrote:i got banned from that fucker daniel meech and ricky slade,daniel meech was hacking and stealing guns from PD and ricky took the guns from him and reported him,an admin thinking that daniel meech my bro irl no he isn't we just decieded to open a family and get the same last name when i logged an admin thinking that i'm daniel and daniel my bro and i should get banned for this,but all this false not right and i want to get unban i don't care for ricky like what an admin told me stealing guns via hackers and i don't care for daniel meech that the hacker.

AND THIS NOT MY PROBLEM AND I SHOULD GET UNBAN IDK HOW AND WHERE AND WHY BECUASE I DIDN'T SOMETHING WRONG TO GET BANNED
I didn't know anything about this once i got a call from Daniel Meech he told me a guy found my guns place and he asked me for help i accepted his offer and helped him i didnt know that he hacked him seriously all what i know is he got them by getting them from points and people thats it
Justin Mizuki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Unban me

Post by Justin Mizuki »

Ricky_Slade wrote:
Scott_Meech wrote:i got banned from that fucker daniel meech and ricky slade,daniel meech was hacking and stealing guns from PD and ricky took the guns from him and reported him,an admin thinking that daniel meech my bro irl no he isn't we just decieded to open a family and get the same last name when i logged an admin thinking that i'm daniel and daniel my bro and i should get banned for this,but all this false not right and i want to get unban i don't care for ricky like what an admin told me stealing guns via hackers and i don't care for daniel meech that the hacker.

I didn't know anything about this once i got a call from Daniel Meech he told me a guy found my guns place and he asked me for help i accepted his offer and helped him i didnt know that he hacked him seriously all what i know is he got them by getting them from points and people thats it
there were shit loads of deagles shotguns and spray paints, also when i found the place ( Yes im the guy that found the stash ) He teleported behind me, there was no other way he couldve gotten to me, there was no helicopter near, didnt see a parachute coming down anything, he was just there all the sudden. a few seconds after he killed me, you logged on and went right to the place, so im assuming you know this guy

And also you said '' i got a call from Daniel Meech he told me a guy found my guns place and he asked me for help i accepted his offer and helped him i didnt know that he hacked him seriously all what i know is he got them by getting them from points and people thats it ''

So he found YOUR guns which HE apparently ''looted''.