jed max banned 28.6.2012

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jed_Max
keep your distance i'm a carrier

jed max banned 28.6.2012

Post by Jed_Max »

hi i name jed max i log in with that name today i called freddo for a fight i bought a gun cuz vatos was warring everyone he come with his friends i cbugg using deagle everyone at my house yell at me why i got banned they want play and i feel sorry plz i want be a good player i just dont know how rp they say /b and i can not understand help i read the roleplays guide and i understood some stuff about ic and ooc "Elmer Fudd" tought me what is ic and ooc pls unban me i be good i'm not like before i good and i no cbug with deagle or guns i want play and rp like the other people everyone play szr szr is cool

plz unban me
ip: 77.127.103.103
my ip is coool
Jed_Max

Re: jed max banned 28.6.2012

Post by Jed_Max »

plz i be more active i learn how rp
ip: 77.127.103.103 admin said PC BANNED plz help
i ban evaded to continue freddo fight cuz he said that i retard and help laugh too much i told admin in /report that i evaded to continue and i promise him to not cbug and then after 1 minute he banned me for nothing i dont cbug or break rules i dont anything i didnt fight fredo he banned me and i dont want fight fredo he is not good with newbies he kill everyone war everyone even the aunt in los santos i dont want to talk about him cuz that is not our subject in appeal can u unban me i good and my friends will help to improve my rp i learned a lot of words when i wrote this appeal thank you.

plz unban me and think about how u help me to improve english and let me roleplay !!

i ready to apologize to freddo
freddo forgive me i newbie i no know everything but stop dm with members ok? u cool now.
Jed_Max

Post by Jed_Max »

plz freddo forgive i dont kill u any more plz forgive
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Not supposed to post here, but its so obvious that you are trying to fake an arab player. I think your english is perfectly fine, you're just acting retarded. Hope you get unbanned I really had a good laugh :D !
Jed_Max

Post by Jed_Max »

i no no try brother help me good and hes good he want me to get unban fast cuz he want play do u forgive?
i 10 years old i not strong at english sorry
Jed_Max

Post by Jed_Max »

so admins i want apologize all i read grammar books in vacation so help me can i get unban ?/
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

denied