beckham ban appeal

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Luke_Colford

beckham ban appeal

Post by Luke_Colford »

Hi, I've been banned for nothing just for your information guys, I believe that it's my mistake for giving my neighbourhood mate my networks connection password to log into samp and play but i dont know i didn't do anything, i dont know if there's a way that proves that my computer wasn't the computer who logged in the server i hope that one admin got a way and maybe this will throw out a proof, anyways, my ingame name Edmund Kevel and the account is not banned because i didn't even log into the server in the time that my mate was online, i had a couple of stuff to do in real life so i was busy in that time, i dont know why i'm posting this but i think that i wanted to say that i didn't do anything wrong to get my ip banned, and about the ban evading thing, it's not me too, he told me to turn off the router and in because he didn't get any internet and as i see that he just lied to me and unfortunately he wont play samp in his whole life, rest of it, so if you want just to unban me, do it, without thinking, if you think that is a right thing of course because I'm not your conscience.

regards beckham
since that dude posted my ip then i dont even need to post it anyways (77.125.133.212 )
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: beckham ban appeal

Post by mkrtich »

I'm sorry, due to abuse that PC will not be permitted to connect to SZR for the foreseeable future. Appeal denied.