Unbanish me Request December 2011

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Maurf_ONeil

Unbanish me Request December 2011

Post by Maurf_ONeil »

Oi, i was banished either on December last year or September i don't remember. Actually i don't even remember why that happened. I feel it had to do with exploiting shooting another guy. Anyway i can't tell how or why. I can say i'm sorry if i was a turd back then. Thing is i stopped playing when classes started and i feel like having some fun with some old lads over here now that i have plenty spare time. I'm not into exploits or whatever. If i ever exploited someone the monkey was for sure exploiting me in the first place. That's no excuse and i'm aware of that.

Best Regards

Maurf_ONeil
cHR0ME wrote:yea it is my fault ima stupid leprechaun bastard with a three inch dog dick. She hates me and I want to kill myself!
Some random noob wrote:Maurf lags so much its easier to kill a hacker
paranoid wrote:Maurf shouldn't be unbanned until he gets a computer from the current century.
Maurf_ONeil

Re: Unbanish me Request December 2011

Post by Maurf_ONeil »

Can anyone look this up? I'm starving for e-moneys so i can buy e-stuff to please my e-friends who will give me e-sex.

Best regards
Bling Bling
cHR0ME wrote:yea it is my fault ima stupid leprechaun bastard with a three inch dog dick. She hates me and I want to kill myself!
paranoid wrote:Maurf shouldn't be unbanned until he gets a computer from the current century.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

unbanished
Maurf_ONeil

Post by Maurf_ONeil »

Thanks mate. Just one little issue left. I just noticed i'm silenced... Can you solve that as well?

Thanks

Maurf