-BeCkHaM ReQuEsT-

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Luke_Colford

-BeCkHaM ReQuEsT-

Post by Luke_Colford »

Guys i told you didn't do anything and you're saying that you will keep me banned forever, and whats the reason?, for being kind with a neighbourhood mate by giving him my internet connection password and getting in it to check out what is szr and whats samp in general, for real, there's no life in this planet, anyways if you think that it's the right thing, then do it, but please, keep in my mind that I didn't do anything wrong to be banned except that I helped and invited someone to your server thats unbeliveble man.., I hope that you'll just unban me in some day, I just did a plan in this vacation, just to get on the samp and click at the green cube that called "connect" in szr, i just want to say that you made this vacation the worst vacation ever, it's hard to say this because i didn't do anything but with this magical word maybe the thing will work, "please" can you unban me?, {it's the last request i guess}, i just wanted to roll with franky kevel my bro ingame and u just fucked this vacation up, enjoy, I'm not that kind who just insult some dudes in arabic or in english, those words won't solve anything, I believe, so give me the final decision please.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: -BeCkHaM ReQuEsT-

Post by mkrtich »

This is a lie. It's not your IP that's banned, it's your PC. The person who was banned had access to your PC.
Franky Kevel

Post by Franky Kevel »

I know that I'm not supposed to post here. But well, in my point of view, since when you admins ban someone if he cbugs? It's the first time I hear about this. I thought that you do only give a warning not a ban. Please unban him, or i will be fucking bored in that vacation(two months) because I've no else to hang around with since you made him ban. We're always willing to roleplay. I think that he hadn't done anything wrong or seems to be wrong. A game can't be fun(online) if you don't find anyone to play it with him. So....
Franky Kevel

Post by Franky Kevel »

Also it seems to be unfair that a hacker was un banned
I hacked a Deagle :/ AND I REGRET IT
I saw him a few minutes ago in-game. Skenny_Beu or something
Last edited by Franky Kevel on June 30th, 2012, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Franky Kevel wrote:I know that I'm not supposed to post here. But well, in my point of view, since when you admins ban someone if he cbugs? It's the first time I hear about this. I thought that you do only give a warning not a ban. Please unban him, or i will be fucking bored in that vacation(two months) because I've no else to hang around with since you made him ban. We're always willing to roleplay. I think that he hadn't done anything wrong or seems to be wrong. A game can't be fun(online) if you don't find anyone to play it with him. So....
We give warnings for c-bugging, yes. When someone registers a new account after getting a warning, doesn't speak English, and is overall a piece of shit player, we ban them. That's the case here. Jason Beckham either decided to register some alts to fuck around on, or he let a child use his PC, and that child went on SZR and broke rules and was generally annoying. This isn't the first time Jason Beckham has been a nuisance. Nothing to this point has demonstrated that having him on SZR would be a net positive for the server, and I challenge you and him and anyone else to prove otherwise.
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

letting a kid get on my pc to play is a crime? anyways i believe that he was an anyyoing kid but he didn't mean it :D, and btw i didn't make that alt he made it and he chose the name not me so yeah and i wasn't even at my house when he just got on the pc i just let him get on it to play since he's younger than me and i can't play with him spiderman or batman lol, i let him get on it and i went to my friends and idk what's ur problem with this since i wasn't at home when he did all this
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Franky Kevel

Post by Franky Kevel »

Nothing to this point has demonstrated that having him on SZR would be a net positive for the server, and I challenge you and him and anyone else to prove otherwise.
We can prove it if you unban him, can't we?(don't take it as a disrespect)
We will work on preventing it from happening again. Don't miss-understand Jason, he just wanted to show the child the environment of szr. Please unban him, he'll exceed all of your expections.
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

Yes I'll, just give me a chance and unban me mkr, i just won't let anyone get on my pc to play samp again :D, just unban me man it's vacation and i promised franky to play in szr again
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Franky Kevel

Post by Franky Kevel »

I hope mkrtich will unban you, i'm bored as fuck
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

Me too man, me too, I hope that I'll get unbanned
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Sa-m-urphy

Post by Sa-m-urphy »

spamming your ban appeal will not get you unbanned.
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

Well, You're the one whos spamming my appeal, You're not supposed to reply we don't need your opinion in this and thanks for your support Murphy
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Edmund Kevel and Alex Fedz have the same password. You are a bullshit artist, fuck you and stay the fuck off of SZR.
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

In that time I was searching for a name since I just left Edmund Kevel for a while and yes, I didn't dm or even get a warning or getting banned in that name because when i logged in it after 5 minutes i just logged out without speaking with anyone except saying some stuff in /g with my friends so yeah.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

Even me and Franky were searching for some, we knew that kevel got another bad meaning so we decided to register another names and start again another fresh start so I was suggesting names, he can even say that when he see this post.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Luke_Colford wrote:In that time I was searching for a name since I just left Edmund Kevel for a while and yes, I didn't dm or even get a warning or getting banned in that name because when i logged in it after 5 minutes i just logged out without speaking with anyone except saying some stuff in /g with my friends so yeah.

[09:28:04] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: justin
[09:28:07] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: u yakuza?
[09:28:12] [command] [Alex_Fedz]: /b i dont stopani
[09:28:13] [command] [Alex_Fedz]: /b i did
[09:28:15] [command] [Alex_Fedz]: /b seat
[09:28:18] [command] [Alex_Fedz]: /b /seat
[09:28:22] [command] [Alex_Fedz]: /b itsfaster
[09:28:34] [command] [Alex_Fedz]: /enginE
[09:28:40] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: u cant
[09:28:44] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: kos ek
[09:28:55] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: kosk emkA
[09:29:05] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: eruo
[09:29:22] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: listen
[09:29:23] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: we friend
[09:29:27] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: ok>
[09:29:53] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: bye
[09:30:34] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: kos emk
[09:30:50] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: kos emk
[09:30:52] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: kos emk
[09:30:54] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: kos o5ka
[09:31:05] [chat] [Alex_Fedz]: sharmota
keep lying dude
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

i didn't remember what did i do man i did a COUPLE of names how would I remember, like I did:
1)Zack_Max
2)Darwin_Brooks
3)Edmund Kevel
4)Jason Beckham
5) Jack_Homeless (Joined homeless in it and helped the newbies as well)
6)Jacob_Fedrico
7)Adolf Hitler (I was just checking if my old name worked or not, the score was "FAILED"
8) Hitler_Hitler
9)Aiden Kavel
10)Stan_Hamilton
11)Alex_Fedz
12)Daniel Morello
13)Ethan_Lauren
14)Jimmy Carter
15)Jonathan_Brown
16)Johnny_Brown ( Browns - Tried to join LSPD)
17) Mike Tucker (Was a noob, it was like a start)
18) Max_Loberto (something like that)
19) Jimmy_Einstein (I did some scams in it while we were in San Fierro, IC scams not OOC, used to scam magC with materials)
20) Damien_Chords (i was trying to start a fresh start without any problems, and i got banned because of Jed Max, believe or not it's not me)

-That's all my names, and I dont give a shit and i believe that you don't give a shit too, and you can take a look at the chatlogs and you'll find 'em, and most of them I tried to start a fresh start but i failed because of some dudes that knew that I'm Beckham and started to mess around so i just when i log into an account and start playing when someone say that i started to insult him and i just /q'ed, that's all, any other accounts i'm not resposible about them, because "Jed_Max" not me at all, and i dont know how to prove but anyways, since i've a big amount of crimes u can add it because it won't be a problem since i just did all that, but in Jed Max I'm sure that I didn't even make this account or something and who'll call himself "Jed" lol, that's it.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

Maybe letting me start a new start without telling the other admins who am i and messing and insulting me in /o even without doing anything like your homie adrian or i dont know what is his name, so if i did anything just don't ask or dont say anything just rangeban me and i wont even ask about it, i think that this deal is good for me and you, so please let me see your opinion in this, i just really bored really and i learned from what did I do.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

alex fedz was a new start. no one knew you were jason beckham

look what you did with that new start
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

it was like an actual start, give me the answer please, think about what did i say, if i did another thing i won't even say or ask you or even post an appeal, just auto rangeban me, even if i took a warning or something just rangeban me dont give me the warning, and if you saw me doing some accounts to "troll" or something, just rangeban me, even if it wasn't me just rangeban me, please think about this and give me an answer, and I'll make sure that I'll follow the server's rules and i wont "troll" again or do anything wrong, so please give me another chance this one would work and I won't just do a stupid thing again, but please don't tell anyone who am I in the new character and that's it, I promise everything won't happen again and I'll start new, awesome and fresh start.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

So!? please give me an answer, I really want to play and seriously I'm really sorry please think about my deal about rangebanning me if I did something wrong, even If I get a warning just rangeban me, and trust me I wont even get 1 warning, because I knew my mistake and it won't happen again, I promise, can I get an answer?
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Franky Kevel

Post by Franky Kevel »

After a lil thinking, Frankly, all what I do expect of szr admins is ignoring your ban appeal Jason. Anyways, good vacation everyone, especially the admins, without seeing me on szr.
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

Today is my birthday, 5/7/2012 and I'm still banned, can you just unban me, those mistakes won't happen again.
Franky, come on man, dont worry maybe i'll be unbanned in one day :)
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

what's different this time, exactly?
Franky Kevel

Post by Franky Kevel »

mkrtich wrote:what's different this time, exactly?
The different is that he became more mature, just in the way you want. The point is so easy to know, isn't it?
Also Jason, I can't wait for it a year(Check your E-mail, I sent you a message. Answer it back please).