erm

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Josh_Moore

erm

Post by Josh_Moore »

So I just got banned for hacking a deagle. If for some reason, the ban was because you didn't believe me, well
If not, well I understand you but I did not use it in combat or any of that shit, I was just testing dumb stuff out and used it only on deathmatch servers
It's not like I would intentionally hack a deagle, I'm not that desperate or idiot, I know these kind of hacks don't work and would never try to do it on purpose, it's just that this shit wasn't stated on the mod's page and well ... I just found out.
So yeah I would like an unban
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Hattori_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: erm

Post by Hattori_Takahashi »

I shouldn't be posting in here, but as far as I know, mods are not allowed. Meaning you got a mod, and you got in trouble with hacking of a deagle. The point remains that you did hack a deagle and you used mods, which is both against the rules.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Hattori_Takahashi wrote:I shouldn't be posting in here, but as far as I know, mods are not allowed. Meaning you got a mod, and you got in trouble with hacking of a deagle. The point remains that you did hack a deagle and you used mods, which is both against the rules.
you didn't have to point the obvious out, but the deagle hacking was unintentional, and I never used the mod against somebody(except some friendly gangmate griefing)
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Josh_Moore wrote:
Hattori_Takahashi wrote:I shouldn't be posting in here, but as far as I know, mods are not allowed. Meaning you got a mod, and you got in trouble with hacking of a deagle. The point remains that you did hack a deagle and you used mods, which is both against the rules.
you didn't have to point the obvious out, but the deagle hacking was unintentional, and I never used the mod against somebody(except some friendly gangmate griefing)
Yeah we instaban when we detect hacks. It doesn't matter if you don't use it. If you use it on your friends, all the more reason to instantly ban you. Mods are not allowed. Hacking is not allowed. Hacking with your friends when you think no one is watching is not allowed. Thus, you have been banned.

Note: I am not the person who banned you, but I wholeheartedly agree with the ban. Once we know a player uses hacks, pretty much all of their actions are questionable. We're very familiar with tricky usage of health hacks, vehicle repair hacks, animation exploiting, teleporting when no one is looking, etc, and simply having hacks installed makes me think you probably did at least one of these at some point.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

If you remember correctly i was bitching in irc the other day about him "health hacking" being unhittable in his level 1 house in the corner... soooo
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:
Josh_Moore wrote:
Yeah we instaban when we detect hacks. It doesn't matter if you don't use it. If you use it on your friends, all the more reason to instantly ban you. Mods are not allowed. Hacking is not allowed. Hacking with your friends when you think no one is watching is not allowed. Thus, you have been banned.

Note: I am not the person who banned you, but I wholeheartedly agree with the ban. Once we know a player uses hacks, pretty much all of their actions are questionable. We're very familiar with tricky usage of health hacks, vehicle repair hacks, animation exploiting, teleporting when no one is looking, etc, and simply having hacks installed makes me think you probably did at least one of these at some point.
I did not have anything else other than the cleo libraries and this mod installed when I got banned, and no, I didn't get instabanned, I was asked why I had to hack a deagle in the first place. Then I had to relog and locker all my guns to figure it out. I'm still waiting for the admin that banned me to reply

It's not about "hacking behind admins' backs" or shit like that, I'm not really new to sa-mp or scripting and I know how these things can be easily detected. When I installed the mod, the only thing that was stated wherever I got it from is that it C-bugs, nothing about hacking deagles, and it did that shit all by itself. I was surprised when he asked me why I hacked one.
lukesea wrote:If you remember correctly i was bitching in irc the other day about him "health hacking" being unhittable in his level 1 house in the corner... soooo
I've been slapped lots of times because of people like you whining, I can give you the mod to check it out for yourself, It's not anything else installed that got me that deagle. People are randomly shooting at me while I'm typing to check this shit out, stuff like that happens everyday.
It gets frustrating to the point where I don't know what to do anymore, stand in one place so people can kill me? You know how sa-mp works, it's not my fault that my connection to the server is shit, and tho I wish I could do something about it it's not a problem on my end, or in Romania.

I typed all this shit to clear everything out, because luke is not the first one to tell me stuff like this.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

here's the response from the admin who banned you: fuck you

what exactly led you to believe that installing a mod that makes it easier to fucking exploit a shitty broken gtasa mechanic would be acceptable?

fuck off
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

mkrtich wrote:here's the response from the admin who banned you: fuck you

what exactly led you to believe that installing a mod that makes it easier to fucking exploit a shitty broken gtasa mechanic would be acceptable?

fuck off
not blatantly using it in fights? whatever
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

oh i guess it's okay if you don't use it in fights, i mean really let's just trust your fucking judgment here. sure you blatantly violated the "no mods" rule but i mean other than that i'm sure you have sound judgment, right?

guys i'm using a mod that allows me to exploit but i don't use it when it matters even though I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW IT WORKS REALLY SO.

retard
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

mkrtich wrote:oh i guess it's okay if you don't use it in fights, i mean really let's just trust your fucking judgment here. sure you blatantly violated the "no mods" rule but i mean other than that i'm sure you have sound judgment, right?

guys i'm using a mod that allows me to exploit but i don't use it when it matters even though I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW IT WORKS REALLY SO.

retard
I never said you were wrong, but i've seen people with mods who had the chance to uninstall them.
And I'm asking nicely, I'm not bugging you, so please don't swear or e-shout.