Unban me (Range Ban)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Andrew_Cool

Unban me (Range Ban)

Post by Andrew_Cool »

My name is : Andrew Cool
Level : 3

The Reason Why i got (Range Ban):
I was driving the car then i see alot of cars near the Adrop then i see alot of people then i did lag slam to the officer then the police was following me and telling me handsup! then i did handsup then they tazed me i do dance 3 the police was saying (Exploiting) then i got jailed for an admin 30 minutes the then i did stats then i saw the warning then,i left the jail,i called an admin to delete my warning give me a chance then i got banned from him......
then i left the server i did /q then i tried to log in it then he said Connected joining the game then server closed the connection i posted an picture Please give me a chance
i will not do that again i be a good man and i will play like the others please admin hope the admins will accept me apply and hope to get unban. and i will be a good man in the server and i will not do that again please admin can i get a chance ?

I need to play the server and i will wait the admins to post at the apply you will see that i will be a good man like the others and i will not do that and i am sorry admins and if i got a warning i will not ask the admin to remove it i dont care if i got warning be i need to Play the SZR
The SZR is my life and i miss the SZR Please hope that i will get unbanned and if yall arent trusting me unban me and see if i did something not good just ban me (Range ban ) and when i will get lvl 3 or 4 i will get (Ban Evading ) Or (Range ban ) and the people when they will see me like the hackers and doing airbreak and they are reporting me that i am using the hacks my computer is lagger and bugged please admin can i get unbanned again and you will see that i will be a good man like the others and i will not do anything not good again........ Please hope the i will get unbanned I swear The SZR is Life i miss the szr Can i have the last Chance admins Please? just give me the last chance all will see that i will be a good man Please and i wasnt know that if i got tazed from an officer and i do dance 3 i will get banned from it Sorry again....i just want to get unban to play in the szr and I love the szr and if the admins gave me a chance i wil be very happy Please can i play the szr again ?

My iP Address Is: 46.116.19.74
ATTACHMENTS