Jay_Moon Unbanishment and Warning Appeal.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Mick

Jay_Moon Unbanishment and Warning Appeal.

Post by Mick »

To whom it may (or may not) concern,

I am appealing an unbanishment, following a warning for "KOSing". If this was a legitimate warning, I would apologise and appeal for a lesser punishment, however it is not legitimate at all. The current rules do not permit killing on sight, or KOS, and I am fully aware of this. Had the moderator that issued the warnings actually seen what was going on in-game, I doubt they would have acted the same way as they did.

Alex Davis and myself were casually driving around near our homes in Idlewood, when we were repeatedly rammed by a carload of civillians, to the point of making our car explode in the pay'n'spray. We acted on this as a sign of hostility, and took down the driver (Liam Triton), and anyone who tried to side with him. This was quickly followed by the usual "you're dead" messages you would expect, so we picked up what we could off the ground and left the area. We were then attacked at the Unity locker by a spas12 wielding Liam who was quickly joined by his friends, and after a short firefight we were forced to retreat into our homes. Upon coming out, we were greeted by a sultan full of Liam and his companions, who chased us into the storm drains, and killed us. We retaliated, and killed each man seperately. We had gotten back our former supplies, and decided to leave the men alone. Their next move was to create an ad of "u mad?", which we acted upon, and killed the creator of the ad, and his passenger. This was followed by a warning to both Alex and myself for KOSing, which resulted in my banishment, and a jail sentence for Alex.Upon questioning the warnings, Alex was muted, and threatened with another warning for "C-Bugging".

I am basing this appeal on the grounds of the moderator being oblivious of the preceeding events, which gave us a legitimate reason to kill the other men. A removal of the warnings would be appreciated, however we are aware that this is an extremely unlikely event.

Thank you.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Re: Jay_Moon Unbanishment and Warning Appeal.

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

I also suggest the moderator who issued these warnings learns the general mechanics of SAMP in order to be able to identify what cbugging is, and what cbugging isn't. Jay was recently issued another warning for "smoke pot exploit", while he was escaping in a car (not exploiting the invulnerability of the car-entering animation). This shows a lack of understanding of SAMP's mechanics, and what is actually an exploit.
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

Mick wrote: Alex Davis and myself were casually driving around near our homes in Idlewood, when we were repeatedly rammed by a carload of civillians, to the point of making our car explode in the pay'n'spray. We acted on this as a sign of hostility, and took down the driver (Liam Triton), and anyone who tried to side with him. This was quickly followed by the usual "you're dead" messages you would expect, so we picked up what we could off the ground and left the area. We were then attacked at the Unity locker by a spas12 wielding Liam who was quickly joined by his friends, and after a short firefight we were forced to retreat into our homes. Upon coming out, we were greeted by a sultan full of Liam and his companions, who chased us into the storm drains, and killed us. We retaliated, and killed each man seperately. We had gotten back our former supplies, and decided to leave the men alone. Their next move was to create an ad of "u mad?", which we acted upon, and killed the creator of the ad, and his passenger. This was followed by a warning to both Alex and myself for KOSing, which resulted in my banishment, and a jail sentence for Alex.Upon questioning the warnings, Alex was muted, and threatened with another warning for "C-Bugging".

Lets start with the ramming, appearantly I never ram anybody, I don't even think about it, at pay n spray, my car exploded, not yours, when it blew up, i was like.. "lmao", you went inside pizza stack and killed Drew and Pascal, after that you killed me, and then I SAID "you're dead", you were attacked by me at unity station, you're 100% right, that's right after I got shot by you and Alex, "who chased us into the storm drains, and killed us." unfortunately, only you died, " and decided to leave the men alone.", you never left us, you just come back in that green car, forgot the name, and drive-by on us. "killed the creator of the ad and his passenger", why kill the passenger, he didn't do shit. "threatened with another warning for "C-Bugging", he should have been warned for that ages ago, C-Bugging is a habbit for him, he C-Bugs to stop the reload animation.

Apologises for posting here, just wanted to clear that out.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Fadi_Khalaf wrote:C-Bugging is a habbit for him, he C-Bugs to stop the reload animation.
This kind of shit is why admins give false warnings
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote:
Fadi_Khalaf wrote:C-Bugging is a habbit for him, he C-Bugs to stop the reload animation.
This kind of shit is why admins give false warnings
It wasn't a false warning, do you know what happens if I C-Bug with a deagle, you will never even hit a single bullet.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Please shut the fuck up and learn how to play samp
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote:Please shut the fuck up and learn how to play samp
Every server has its own rules, you don't teach admins how to do their own job, end of the story.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

You do if they're wrong.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

This is stupid...
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

I would be happy if you tell me why was it a false warning.
Mick

Post by Mick »

lukesea wrote:This is stupid...
Why are you even in this thread.
Fadi_Khalaf wrote:I would be happy if you tell me why was it a false warning.
Go re-read the thread moron.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Why are you all arguing over a game and asking admins to help you while also calling them horrible at their job...
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

Fadi_Khalaf wrote:I would be happy if you tell me why was it a false warning.
Go re-read the thread moron.[/quote]

As I said before, C-Bugging is a habbit of yours.
Mick

Post by Mick »

If you morons want to continue intruding on our thread with your dumb discussion make a new one somewhere else, this thread is directed at the admins not you.
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

I don't really like people who lie for a game, and tell lies about me starting shit.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

appeal denied