Banned today 20/02/2013

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

adrian_rossi
Game Name(s): Adrian Salazar

Banned today 20/02/2013

Post by adrian_rossi »

I got banned by Leone DiFrenzo. I really don't know If I did something wrong or what. I just reported some simple words and I guess he got mad and that's the reason why I am banned. I only suggest you guys that If you keep banning the little players that play szr you're getting the server down. I think the only players loyals were Varrio Bolivar 25*. The most of players are playing the copy of szr and I agree with them, all the admins there are fine, making event, everyone RP very well and I like it. Meanwhile you guys are banning good players, the copy of szr is getting more players per day. Please, I just suggest you guys to be fine with everyone, be active and keep the server good. I know that y'all want to get more people but you'll never get people If you keep acting like this. I don't know and I don't care If you guys are going to unban me but I didn't like the act of Leone, I really think he is 10 or 9 old years. Anyways, good bye. Good luck with the server.
Valentino Rossi
Jaua

Re: Banned today 20/02/2013

Post by Jaua »

adrian_rossi wrote:I got banned by Leone DiFrenzo. I really don't know If I did something wrong or what. I just reported some simple words and I guess he got mad and that's the reason why I am banned. I only suggest you guys that If you keep banning the little players that play szr you're getting the server down. I think the only players loyals were Varrio Bolivar 25*. The most of players are playing the copy of szr and I agree with them, all the admins there are fine, making event, everyone RP very well and I like it. Meanwhile you guys are banning good players, the copy of szr is getting more players per day. Please, I just suggest you guys to be fine with everyone, be active and keep the server good. I know that y'all want to get more people but you'll never get people If you keep acting like this. I don't know and I don't care If you guys are going to unban me but I didn't like the act of Leone, I really think he is 10 or 9 old years. Anyways, good bye. Good luck with the server.
I agree with this guy as the few players who have been loyal to the server since it has not been taken into account, this does not mean that you have to give membership to the players, but I think it should be a bit more dynamic with the players and the way they are acting is not the most correct, also if you decide to give a slot to all families who asks these things continue to happen and all the other wars, the forest brothers since he got the slot started looking around the server problems and nobody said anything, then they report to someone and players who have been loyal they will be punished?
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

So chayan, didn't you understand a shit about all that happened?
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Mad_Dog_McCree
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Mad_Dog_McCree »

adrian_rossi wrote:I think the only players loyals were Varrio Bolivar 25*.
I like how the only loyal people to have ever played SZR happen to be in the same family, which is the one you are in.

P.S. I didn't ban you.
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Post by Butch »

dude declared war and got owned
im actually michael mocanu
Optimus Prime
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Optimus Prime »

I banned you because you were being a blithering douchebag who "didn't care what Leone thinks". I brought you and the other family together OOCLY to speak with you all about the war, and what do you do? You kill Maurf while we're having a discussion? You've been a complete turd ever since I gave you the family slot and I'm beginning to regret doing so. Give me one good reason why I should unban you.
adrian_rossi
Game Name(s): Adrian Salazar

Post by adrian_rossi »

Optimus Prime wrote:I banned you because you were being a blithering douchebag who "didn't care what Leone thinks". I brought you and the other family together OOCLY to speak with you all about the war, and what do you do? You kill Maurf while we're having a discussion? You've been a complete turd ever since I gave you the family slot and I'm beginning to regret doing so. Give me one good reason why I should unban you.
I killed him because he was talking too much shit about us. I hated his words and my reaction was that. Also, all started because the new rules and I don't agree with them, that's why I said "didn't care what Leone thinks but I don't agree with that".

By the way, I will never give you a good reason to unban me! If you want to do it, fine but I'm not giving away a reason. As I said, I don't care If you guys don't unban me. Maybe, you'll have better players than me.
Valentino Rossi
Optimus Prime
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Optimus Prime »

this topic is solved then, seeya