Alex_Takahashi - UnBan request

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Deminu

Alex_Takahashi - UnBan request

Post by Deminu »

Date of ban: Honestly cannot remember, it was an extremely long time ago, before the site went down. I was told SZR was completely shut down indefinitely, so I never thought of checking to see if the site was back.
IP: 71.116.66.83
Why you were banned: I was new at the time, so I was asking in /n why I don't see many people actually RPing (I was told by another user that i could use /n for general questions, obviously he was wrong.) and another user answered my question. After he answered my question, he was muted for 999999 minutes. (Approximation-didn't count the 9s :roll: ) I thought this was a bit unfair, but didn't say anything. He called me, (Or I might have called him to say i thought it was unfair, don't quite remember.) and told me to start saying things about how unfair it was, e.g., "He just answered my question, why did you ban him?" or "I'm not going to stop, this is unfair!". I shouldn't have listened to him, but he was very persuasive, and I was still a confused noob. I was then muted from the chat, so he said he wanted me to post an ad saying something like, "Admin tyranny! Call me if you agree!". I was then banned for the reason, "I agree.". Lengthy explanation, but I want to be clear about what happened so an admin can better understand.
Which admin banned you (if known): Don't remember.
Why should we unban you: Because I really like the people at SZR, and a lot of my friends play on SZR. Also, in the short time the site was up before being shut down (I was still waiting for my forum account to be accepted.), I thoroughly read through all of the rules. I now have much knowledge of the rules and what I should do in certain situatuons. I hope you will considering letting me play on your amazing server. :)
Amount of warnings (all accounts): None.
Other comments: Please do not pass me off as another idiot who thinks he can get away with anything in SA-MP. Thank you for reading my request.
LaMar

Re: Alex_Takahashi - UnBan request

Post by LaMar »

nah hommie. see u in gta v
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Post by Butch »

Deminu wrote:(I was told by another user that i could use /n for general questions, obviously he was wrong.)
now which mischievious little fucker would say such a thing, eh? :twisted:

edit: ITS CLEARLY NOT ME, IM JUST TAKING CREDIT FOR OTHER PEOPLES WRONGDOING JUST LIKE I DO IRL TO ACT COOL BUT END UP IN A PRISON CELL
im actually michael mocanu
Deminu

Post by Deminu »

Might have been a typo, might have been me misunderstanding what he said, but I am extremely sorry for what I did in /n, and I now realize that /n is ONLY for questions about the server itself. :oops: Please consider allowing me to return. :)
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Try to log in mate - 96.126.112.16:7777