Come on :)

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

ryandunn

Come on :)

Post by ryandunn »

Alright I'm not trying to rub it in anyones face or nothing, I'm giving you guys a heads up that a few people have your script. I'm one of em. I'm just adding stuff making it different than your server, medium roleplay. But I rather do enjoy the carpet script and the billions of admin commands, if you don't believe me i'll prove to you i have your script:

Code: Select all

if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_STEALTH)
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1,"STEALTHMIN *** You are currently in stealth mode.  Type /stealth to leave it.");
			else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1,"STEALTHMIN *** You are not currently in stealth mode.  Type /stealth to enter it.");
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_MODERATOR)
			{
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1,"MODERATOR *** /readrules /fine /mute /ban /unban /kick /epp /warn /id /nmute /prison /jail /unjail /status");
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1,"MODERATOR *** /frisk /listguns /listgunsall /matchguns /matchgunsall /syncguns /ip /banish");
   			}
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_LOWLEVEL)
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"LESSER ADMIN *** /recon /check /slap /freeze /unfreeze /disarm /drop /detect /emdom /vehid /togreport");
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_CHANNELS)
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"OMNISCIENT *** /bigears /bigmouth /spy /teamspy /fa /say /gov /m /noooc /mole /molemsg /hq /cnn /cnnn");
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_TELEPORT)
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"TELEPORTER *** /up /dn /north /south /east /west /entercar /gotocar /mark /gotomark /position /gotopos");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"TELEPORTER *** /goto /biz /sbiz /gethere /getcar /startevent /endevent /visit /skiptut");
			}
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_EDITCHAR)
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"GENETIC ENGINEER *** /setstat /forceskin /setfamily /makeleader /setname /setteam /givestd /makeircadmin /rpp");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"GENETIC ENGINEER *** /givegun /money /givemoney /gangskin /kickfaction /codename /makehelper /givelicense /takelic");
			}
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_VEHICLES)
   			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"TECHNOMANCER *** /veh /destroyvehicle /destroycars /listcars /vehcount /fixveh /lockout");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"TECHNOMANCER *** /objcreate /objdelete /objmove /objlist /setvhp /vehradius /enterable /vehlock");
			}
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_BUSINESS)
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"CHAIRMAN OF COMMERCE *** /asellbiz /asellsbiz /edit /startlotto /givemoney /money /reloadentrances");
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_WAR)
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"GOD OF WAR *** /toggleballas /togglevagos /resetpoints /setpoint /startwar /setchamp /clear");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"GOD OF WAR *** /mk /savemission /loadmission /givestd /sethp /setarmor /explode");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"GOD OF WAR *** /slapsplode /tree /pinball /ninja /proxim");
			}
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_SKY)
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"LORD OF THE SKY *** /weather /weatherall /tod");
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_OMNI)
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2,"OMNIPOTENT *** /killall /armorall /healall /getall /givestdall");
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_ACCESS)
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD3,"PRIVILEGED ACCESS *** You are allowed to access faction-unique commands and vehicles");
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_GATE)
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD4,"GATEKEEPER *** You have been configured to view connecting/disconnecting messages ***");
   			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] & ADMIN_TOP)
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD5,"KING OF THE GODS *** /makeadmin /gmx /writemotd /changepass /reconnectrespawn /togac");
			if (warnwatch[playerid])
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1,"RECEPTIVE *** You listen to the prayers of the public, and hear all warnings.  Type /warnwatch to stop.");
			else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1,"UNRECEPTIVE *** You ignore misdeeds and are probably a bad admin.  Type /warnwatch to see warnings.");
I don't want no war just showin you i aint lying i could post a screen shot if you want me to.

//******************************************************************************************************
/* Credits

a fuckin idiot hippo with a birdbrain
*/
//******************************************************************************************************
Last edited by ryandunn on March 16th, 2012, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ryandunn

Re: Come on :)

Post by ryandunn »

perhaps i should donate moneh to your server since i got such a pro skrupt:P
ryandunn

Post by ryandunn »

as you can see that is my IP, which means im using a shit ass local host server. just putting that there so you can go check it out.

EDIT: incase you didn't notice this is my ip so you can unban me :) 24.182.25.33:7777
Last edited by ryandunn on March 16th, 2012, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

There are about 40 residents of Jatt who need a server to play on. Enjoy the players.
ryandunn

Post by ryandunn »

mkrtich wrote:There are about 40 residents of Jatt who need a server to play on. Enjoy the players.
Jatt??
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Yes, Jatt is a town in Israel that is inhabited by Palestinians. They love SZR's gamemode, also deathmatching and insulting each other in Arabic. They have been banished from SZR--not unlike the Israelites from the Holy Land--and need a safe haven to run materials, chicken run, and spam "wenk."

You're gonna love them. Good luck.
ryandunn

Post by ryandunn »

ooh yeah i remember those sand niggers ha!
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Yeah cool thanks for the unironic racism. Do you want something else or are you just here to paste snippets of two-year-old source code? There's a version of SZR from 2007 in the repository, I could give you a few lines of that. This thread is worse than the broken English whining threads that are begging for Israel to be backed.
ryandunn

Post by ryandunn »

mkrtich wrote:Yeah cool thanks for the unironic racism. Do you want something else or are you just here to paste snippets of two-year-old source code? There's a version of SZR from 2007 in the repository, I could give you a few lines of that. This thread is worse than the broken English whining threads that are begging for Israel to be backed.
nah i believe its 2009 maybe 2008 here:

// /togglegang, used to open/close the public gangs for balance reasons -brains 04/12/08
and that'd be cool if you could hook me up with some of your source maybe the /v system... i'm not racist either. i just don't really care for middle easterners my cousin was killed in war out there man..
ryandunn

Post by ryandunn »

i mean you guys are running very low on players.. it'd be awesome if you could hook me up with some of your unused code, maybe that SF script, that was a pretty cool one, ofcourse SF gets old. there was some neat things in it though