s z r

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

skilledbikestunter

s z r

Post by skilledbikestunter »

S Z R
what do we have to do? look now, there is no more players no more fun no more activity no more killing or clan wars. nothing at all. no roleplay no fun no nothing. look at the server its 0 players its bad its not good. and just look at it, is this something good? no its not!! what happende to all the fun times? theyre gone. no more fun times we all went left and right we all went on with our lives and we no longer meet up and it is not anything to be proud of. start logging in this szr this is us, we cant forget all the fun we had. its time for szr, its time for the new.
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Re: s z r

Post by Butch »

there is a real world too
im actually michael mocanu
Butch

Post by Butch »

it's time for the the real
James_Pants

Post by James_Pants »

skilledbikestunter

Post by skilledbikestunter »

there is a real world. but think about it for a second and what real world is there other then the world where u have fun? nothing else it sems to me i dont even know why i will go out to the real world when i can just play games and have fun like all the other happy people instead of counterstrike or something else then i will play zr. stop being so serious it is the new and yogain because i miss szr and i must connect i cant
Butch

Post by Butch »

nah dude pretty sure it was an inside job but idk, who knows... lets just get back on topic, eh?